It looks like the face of a black person

It looks like the face of a black person

Attached: Sphinx--NEWPic.jpg (720x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NLBeQA91EX0
youtube.com/watch?v=FUeujLXxM1k
massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html
mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916
seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg
academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction
scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE
academia.edu/24219792/E1b1a_M2_YDNA_Revisiting_the_Harem_Conspiracy_and_Death_of_Pharoah_Ramesses_III_Anthropological_Forensic_Radiological_and_Genetic_Study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok. Even if nubians were sport hunted by aegyptians. The only thing that matter is that you feel good with dooming us all, autist kraut.

irrelevant.
it never had a face until the 1600s.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N

What? thats not true, it already looked like that when rome conquered egypt

Was originally not a human face.

>the sphinx is actually a polite monument of the negro slaves that were forced to build the pyramids at their Egyptian masters whip. Its design is that of a dog with the head of a negro.
>dog, with the head of a negro
checks out

checked and kekked

proof?

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 10K)

It's about 50% too small for it's body. It's not the original head, so it's an irrelevant face

It was originally a lion before nogs did that

German cuck

looks damaged to me

don't be racist

cool more garbage posts from Euroniggers
you queers have been having a great time posting gay threads all day

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

>Ancient Egypt developed from South to North
>Limb measurements clearly indicate tropically adapted limbs with ratios for sub-saharans as opposed to modern Egyptians
>Pharaonic mummies demonstrate hyperdolichocephalic skull shapes, a skull shape most prevalent in sub-sahara Africa
>Egyptians clearly depicted themselves as dark skinned
>Implying fair skinned hairy Arabs or Berbers can survive in the scourching sun topless as depicted on the wall paintings
>Egyptian hieroglyph for face is literally a Negro
>Sub-saharan Africans have the greatest phenotypical diversity
>Egypt was originally called Kemet which means Black
>They didn't use the wheel until West Asians started invading the country in 1700BC

Of course Egypt was founded by black indigineous Africans.

look at it
are you stupid?

that's because the face was added on by black people who wandered into ancient egypt thousands of years after the sphinx was constructed. (stupid)

Thanks for the facts, very interesting

Attached: 1558124690404.png (540x756, 605K)

the human head isn't to scale with the body at all. But a lion/jackal head that was shaved down to be a human head would have been perfectly to scale.

so the dick washing mural is indeed fact and that is indeed the social strata that all niggers belonged to confirmed.

COPE

It looks like a fucking cat.
Were ancient Egyptians cats? :O

How is using logic coping?

Studying it further, it has some type of Dog? body.
Ancient Egyptians were human dog hybrids?

Attached: 56455424386724.jpg (770x514, 64K)

Who gives a shit

Attached: 1559487575134.jpg (299x262, 13K)

Attached: amenhotep III.jpg (563x689, 145K)

I heard something about a belief that cats were some kind of embodiments of spirits, but many cultures have myths about cats because of how they have a way of observing and reacting in a way that makes you think they know more than they're letting on.

It i a Jackal. Other theory is lion but jackals hold a place in their society and lions don't.
Its a jackal.

Lmal yall posted the exact same image at the same time.

OMG look at the eyes!!!!
An alien D:

a cat's purr is also a homeopathic healing vibration. Cats purr to heal their own bones and will purr on other animals to help them recover from injury.
They also have toxoplasmosis so people exposed to cats quite literally have their brain chemistry altered to like cats more.

welcome to the hivemind brother.
Lurk more.

Attached: Djoser III.jpg (220x255, 13K)

Well no shit sherlock, when you want to portray a monster, you portray it as scarily as possible.

I've always been particularly curious about the purring thing because way back when I tried to look it up, the official line was
>we don't know lol
which obviously has to be a crock of shit. How can modern society and science not have figure out how or why cats purr when everybody who likes cats gets all giddy when they purr?

Attached: 1559337931554.jpg (125x125, 2K)

wait a minute...
statue is made out of rock...
does that mean ancient Egyptians were too?? :O

It was the face of a jackel. They changed it later which is why it's disproportionate to the body. Why do you think blacks look like dogs? Or are you suggesting blacks vandalized it to look like themselves? I'd believe either..

Attached: Amarna Princess.jpg (800x516, 101K)

OMG they really were aliens wtf

Based paisan

Proof?

No, they probably practiced headbinding.

glorious kangz defeating the whities - by Tyrone Oogabuga, 1990's

Attached: 845371c75a7b4b58f5dbca4e7b26c80372f7525fed319b008cb73c6a9e35e054.jpg (899x315, 143K)

NO they were aliens dude u just proved it don’t lie to me...
unless u r alien 2???

we always knew, we just didn't know why they could do it and other animals never developed a functionally similar system (and some do).
The diaphram of a cat is bisected and has a second part to it that fits into a "v" shaped notch. By simply breathing in rhythm against it the bones vibrate at a particular frequency that we found actually heals bones faster.
We found that frequency independant of the cats vibration. We found out afterward the cat's vibration was the same frequency.

Its largely useless information so most websites don't update their information.

A black person with a head as big as that is superior to all human life forms, both athletically and a mentally

is that why nogs are so obsessed with stealing bikes?
They can just sense they were made for them on a biological level or something.

yeah u arrrrrr right. u wanna fuck blak guys with me bro?

>Although the mummies contain almost no DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, some 15% to 20% of modern Egyptians’ mitochondrial DNA reflects sub-Saharan ancestry. “It’s really unexpected that we see this very late shift,” Krause says. He suspects increased trade along the Nile—including the slave trade—or the spread of Islam in the Middle Ages may have intensified contact between Northern and sub-Saharan Africa.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

>Sub-saharan Africans have the greatest phenotypical diversity
lmao

Once upon a time when I was trying to see if there was anything to all this chakra stuff, I had dropped acid and I was lying there trying to build a resonance at the one that's a little below the navel and as I'm there trying to contain my awareness to that one point, all of a sudden there's a gentle furry
*plop*
and one of the cats sits right on that spot and goes to sleep.

Now this is an adopted cat that obviously had seen some bad times and really wanted to be taken care of. So I included it in the resonance and that thing started purring harder and louder and some people snore. That was a curious experience.

Because the entire front was shot off, yeah.

People just learned it from exposure to cats. Same way we know never to relax around blacks.
Same way we all know niggers didn't build the Egyptian empire. We don't need evidence for this, we just have to be exposed to your typical nigger to understand it could never have happened.

>We find that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian and European populations (Fig. 5a,b). When comparing this pattern with modern Egyptians, we find that the ancient Egyptians are more closely related to all modern and ancient European populations that we tested (Fig. 5b), likely due to the additional African component in the modern population observed above.

The face on the Sphinx is not the original construction. Not only is the head disproportionate to the body, but it is mad of clearly stacked blocks with visible tool marks all over the place. We know the Sphinx was repaired at least 4 times. Every time it was repaired, the craftsmanship was visibly worse. We don't know when the head was replaced, but we know it was. The leading hypothesis is that the sphinx originally had the head of a lion. For two reasons 1. The book of Enoch says it had the head of a lion. Enoch is the hebrew depiction of the Egyptian god Thoth. 2. Assyrian, Babylonian, and Sumerian reliefs show sphinx like creatures with the head of Lions.

checked. Down the road, I acquired a cousin-in-law who is some kind of yoga teacher and apparently some kind of priestess in some kind of new age church. So she wound up with a pregnant stray cat and it popped out a litter and she was faced with giving them away because they were too much to deal with.

So she says one day she's doing her morning meditation and one of them pops right into her lap and goes to sleep as if that's where it was meant to be. And she said she knew then and there that that was the kitten to keep. It's tough to think everything is just coincidence and that there isn't some kind of communication going on with animals that is not adequately modeled by generally-accepted science.

similar thing happened to me. My brother and his wife got 3 cats from a litter but the runt was being bullied. So he gave it to me. I spent the whole weekend with it and never left its side. It slept on my chest every night. When he came to visit he said it was like a totally different cat.

Different animals will respond to different people differently. I'm naturally open to animals so I think the little kitten could sense I meant it no ill will.
It was past the duckling imprint stage so I like to think it was a conscious choice on the cats part.

Attached: v8y3xxe0wll21.png (348x766, 541K)

I did the same thing with a person in college around that time who seemed somehow to resonate at my frequency. Never told him about it, since that would foul my experiments, but I'll be damned if there isn't some kind of energetic exchange that is possible.

At the end of the semester, his mom I guess her boyfriend comes to pick him up and he's carrying stuff down to the car and I hear her say
>did you notice that?
>yeah, I know
>it's completely gone!
>I wonder what happened
The long term project was to remove what seemed to me to be a major block in his energetic flow from assorted emotional trauma growing up.

King Tut's slippers portraying a Semite and a Nubian - so that he may keep his enemies under foot.

Attached: King Tut Sandals.jpg (1700x2060, 762K)

King Tut's cane, portraying his enemies a Semite and a Nubian - so that he may keep his enemies in the palm of his hand.

Attached: King Tut Cane.jpg (960x740, 47K)

it used to be the head of annubus--a sand nigger re-carved it way later than it's initial creation.

King tut's Y haplotype: R1b1a2 which is shared by the vast majority of Western European men.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

This is some damning evidence holy shit.

erosion; different cutting method

ha that's pretty cool. Egypt really has a fascinating way with symbology. No wonder at all it was such a power back in the day.

King Tut was an insignificant ruler, he only got famous because his tomb wasn't robbed because it was covered during a flood

Yes.

Total false alarm.

>>But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible." Pusch and his colleagues published part of their results, though not the Y-chromosome DNA, in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in 2010. The Y chromosome is the sex chromosome found only in males, and looking at the genes in this chromosome would show Tut's male lineage.
Pusch's team used snippets of Y-chromosome DNA to link Tut to his closest relatives, identifying his mom and dad. But they didn't publish the full genetic data that would allow genomics companies like iGENEA to link modern people to the Tutankhamen lineage.
According to Scholz, that crucial data is what appeared on the Discovery Channel.

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

he showed the social status of nubians and semites in no uncertain terms though.

Do you think Genetics firms like that don't do their own studies or have their own models?
Do you think they only exist and operate on the information others give them solely?

lost it

COPE HARDER NIGGER.

How about you read the article, simpleton. The full Y-chromosome DNA sequence was never published.

the pyramids were build over 1000 years before King Tut, the old egyptians used to be black

That one doesn't look very black to me...

Looks like a gorilla face. Also sphinx isn't supposed to be human, so are you saying niggers are animals?

I swear there's like one German who is clearly a low-IQ import nigger living off gibs because he sits here all day and combines this position with the power of German Autism to post Jewish propaganda all day long.

The French shot the nose off of it hundreds of years ago. See what all the STEM shit does?? Makes smart people retarded.

That's because the Jew nose fell off.

Attached: b274efbacd505c31d6be883f785d14b5c9863c8c991e89c006d586d258f15096.png (381x503, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NLBeQA91EX0

youtube.com/watch?v=FUeujLXxM1k

Negrocentric fail.

Attached: egyptaz3Sphinx.png (1553x820, 1.2M)

>completing your entire overused phrase on your own

Neither was Tesla's research but we know it exists and have documentation of most of it.
These firms do their own research.

You can tell its a nog by how upset he gets. The thread was going against him so he shut up until damning evidence was posted. Then he tried to speak up again and got his nigger shit pushed it again.

Yeah, it has no nose.

Ancient Egyptians are caucasians east mediterraneans:
Biological Anthropology: Caucasian Skulls not Negroids one's:

Takabuti

youtube.com/watch?v=IR8dNXaitro

Padihershef

massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html

Tjentmutengebtiu

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqZE3H3Icw

Pentawer

youtube.com/watch?v=U78bDkfjbz0

Ramesses II

mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/

Ramesses III DNA test:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0hs3tt00

Sennedjem

youtube.com/watch?v=ccg9J5-ea8g

Nebiri

youtube.com/watch?v=UHao9t26ArI

Merit

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0131916

Tutankhamun

seattletimes.com/nation-world/three-views-of-king-tut-in-reconstructions/

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/07/15/2E347A2400000578-3308292-image-m-19_1446908954014.jpg

Nefertiti caucasian indo-european type:

academia.edu/25913246/Forensic_Science_The_Facts_Behind_the_Fiction

youtube.com/watch?v=guwk-XkVkCo

Arkhenaton

“[Akhenaten’s] endocranial volume is large (megacephalic), but nevertheless within the normal range for European skull.” (Harrison, Egypt Exploration Society; 1966)

“Yuya’s nose is prominent aquiline and high-bridged.” (Smith; 1012)
“His hair [Yuya] was thick and wavy.” (Gabriel; 2002)
“Thuya’s hair is luxuriant and the same auburn colour [as Tiye’s] the hair is naturally auburn. (El Mahdy; 2001)
“Thuya has a small aquiline nose.” (Kozloff; 2012)

Weret:

scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-73562000000100005

Elite 12th dynasty:
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXpOHYl7NE

Attached: Egypt002.png (1542x571, 978K)

On the other hand. Ramses III was confirmed haplogroup E1b1a-M2.

academia.edu/24219792/E1b1a_M2_YDNA_Revisiting_the_Harem_Conspiracy_and_Death_of_Pharoah_Ramesses_III_Anthropological_Forensic_Radiological_and_Genetic_Study

Attached: e-m2.png (369x465, 15K)

Are you saying pinocchio lied too many times? Or is this a circumcision joke?

Its castration you dumb faggot.

Attached: Its circumcision retards.jpg (242x208, 12K)

Attached: nuibian.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

probably because it's been deformed over thousands of years due to weathering

Looks like there's still a ballsack in the second frame. I've always been more interested in speculation about what the symbols mean.