What does Jow Forums have to say about this?

What does Jow Forums have to say about this?

Attached: b52jdjrkt2231.png (640x891, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/thousands-were-raped-in-irish-reform-schools-1687907.html
irishtimes.com/news/children-exposed-to-daily-terror-in-institutions-1.840805
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That twatter posting should be a bannable offense

Catholic priest is probably just as bad a jewish producer.

And Rabbi's have put thousands of baby penis' in their mouth... Why haven't we stopped barbaric child mutilation and abuse from the Jewish temple?

whataboutism

Priest have a lower abuse rate than their professional counterparts (teacher, other pastors, daycare workers, etc)

Pedos attacking pedos.

why is it that Jewish pedophilia is never talked about?

Attached: 1536108295763.jpg (1189x755, 237K)

Thousands? I doubt that.

His comment in the pic is the exact same as what I did.

Why does it never get mentioned that every single one of these priests was a homosexual?

rabbis sucking baby dicks is completely different because it's legal and socially accepted you stupid cunt

get over it

Homosexual priests are responsible for that abuse

lol ok, isn't what ethan doing whataboutism too then?

Attached: 1535416224524.png (565x375, 373K)

kikes and catholics both love to rape children and both should hang

Because that would indicate that homosexuals are a problem. But homosexuals are the perfect angels for globohomo sweaty. :)

It's objectively true. Catholics are absolute scum.

Thousands in Irish Reformatory schools (Catholic-run) alone.

I'm not a papist

>gays raping kids
>blame the religion which is anti gay
>encourage gays to enter the church even more

makes sense if you are Jewish

Attached: LGBTQ.png (326x326, 209K)

Nice source faggot.

>And Rabbi's have put thousands of baby penis' in their mouth

The Trude leaf lashes out in jealousy

>Catholics are absolute scum.
So are you.

Exactly my point. >Every Single Time

The priests full quote is saying the church should have nothing to do with that. Is that wrong? Nope.
Especially since the Catholic church is responsible for the systemic sexual abuse of thousands of BOYS. Love how he used the word " children ". No it's boys.
So both quotes for the most part make total sense.
And the priest certainly isn't wrong in that case. No the Catholic church should not be attending and supporting these kinds of events. Obviously. They seem a little too fond already.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

That isn't the point. The point is that if one is caught in those other professions, they are fired and sent to prison. When priests are caught, they are just sent to another town to rape a different batch of kids.

OP, can we just agree that if all faggots were put to death the moment they were discovered, none of this would have happened?

Attached: Smuggie Church Molestation.jpg (800x510, 75K)

>no u

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/thousands-were-raped-in-irish-reform-schools-1687907.html
irishtimes.com/news/children-exposed-to-daily-terror-in-institutions-1.840805

Shall I hold your hand as I read them to you?

Everyone just tweet him pictures of this shit

Gays and catholic priests are both boy loving faggots who should be kept away from children at all costs.

Don't bother giving facts to Catholics. They aren't worth it and they cannot be changed. They will simply need to be exterminated.

Fuck Catholics.

Attached: AA02AC9F-1123-49CF-8205-0918CFD9D596.png (2518x1024, 242K)

that's heresy and you will be punishment accordingly.

Someone should make a meme out of it and put a giant penis on a baby.

Islam on the other hand
*Crickets*

He's a coward

This.
Why is the Catholic Church responsible for the systematic sexual abuse of thousands of children?
Because they accepted homosexuals in the clergy. It's literally that simple.
The minute we turned from burning them at the stake to 'It's okay to have those feelings just don't act on them, instead embrace celibacy and join the priesthood' this shit started happening.

Attached: 1530051267413.gif (200x200, 2M)

LMFAO

literally never

>Because they accepted homosexuals in the clergy. It's literally that simple.
D-dd-did they?

Because men don't standup against this bullshit. They let their baby's penis cut all in the name of convention.

As more men get informed about how stupid and inhumane this is, less and less of it would eventually happen.

>(((Klein)))
As always.

Attached: 5F03E5F9-8BCF-4CF7-9618-9FFE1698159C.png (238x220, 6K)

I like ethan, he makes me laugh. I wish he wouldnt get involved in politics because he’s actually pretty uneducated in all things political. He’s always getting corrected by his Mrs and those other two guys on his podcast

They did. It was originally only into monasteries, so that the homos would live a life of celibacy. "All are welcome in the light of God's love" and all that. But eventually they wanted more, and after so much good behavior the existing priests became lax and welcomed them into priesthood.
And the rest his history.

Lmao, who's the one that to this day marches to the streets to spread the word of Jesus and who instead spends most of their time deciding whether or not to go to chruch?

Attached: 346758733463.jpg (1180x1661, 1.06M)

pope is a fag
Christians have to chimp out every few centuries because the catholic church becomes so thoroughly corrupt they cant take it.

you a pedo?

Replace Catholic with homosexual and the tweet is accurate

Ironic considering what he's responding to

(((Klein)))

Whataboutism isnt a real thing. Just address the point please instead of avoiding it. It points out your double standard and until you address that you cannot be taken seriously