Thot music

>I'm naughty teehee
>watch me fuck BBC teehee
>let me cheat its only fair
>but don't slut shame me tho

youtu.be/nAWZ1HSXOjI

Have you noticed the rise of this mumble-thot music shit, playing all over (((clearchannel))) /pol?

Attached: IMG_5477.jpg (620x460, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f20Oz9Yr_So
youtube.com/watch?v=TSDepmKiIpA
youtube.com/watch?v=ayz1mBy-WPs
youtube.com/watch?v=VSPuRXkUWoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Have you noticed the rise of this mumble-thot music shit
no, i don't listen to rap stations.

But the thot you're beta orbiting does

ohh no angsty teens love edgy music
You're getting old user. Also that's not Billie Eilish in the picture.

why are you so broken?
nobody beta orbits anymore.

It's lorde who is the same person according to the laws of NPC.

>being a kike slave propagandist is edgy

No it's totally boring

Why are you a kike? Self deception is dumb

Women operate under herd instinct, so all it takes is for the kikes to push this out, and women's lizard brain kicks in and they subconsciously start supporting any message in the video because to them everyone else is watching it and liking it.

How can it be addressed?

Clearly, she isn't making healthy choices about who her partner should be.

This is indicative of our age. Try to focus on how you can implement solutions instead of calling these girls "mumble-thots".

T. Known Boss

Oh wow, I just discovered music I hate as much as rap. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?!?!
In any case, I don't ever want to see it again.
Fuck this thread.

This. Rap died around 2012. What we are seeing now is some early 1900s nigger wake shit where they party with the deceased corpse till it smells so bad they have to bury it.

Why should I care about the actual mouthpieces of ZOG agitprop. Lorde may even be a kike for all I know in which case it's useless. I care about their potential victims tho

pro tip youre bothered by these fight-or-flight chemical emitting stimuli because you willingly expose yourself to them. stop looking at pics of coalburners and listening to black people all day its turning your brain to shit. get the fuck outside and better yourself

rap was always garbage

and also you can't stop any of this degeneracy, the times we are living in of mass industrialized degeneracy and propaganda have been foreseen and foretold for going on multiple thousands of years bro, you're one cog in a gigantic powerful machine and you can be removed from this realm at the firing of a bullet if you are deemed a problem by those who run it. just do you and don't get caught up in those that can't be saved by your hand, it'll torture and slow you down

I think the establishment collectively learned ASMR exists a couple years ago, did some neurobiology studies on it and found it fit to pour into the grey sludge of popular entertainment.

>give up don't fight your enemies it's hopeless
>learned helplessness meme

No

Interesting. Never thought of that angle on ASMR suggestibility

Once one of us decides the ideal is greater than our own lives, we are more powerful than a thousand armies. If the playing field is level, then we'd have the advantage.

faggot on the right is a kike

It’s that guy from Degrassi High

>The Crystals - He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss)

youtube.com/watch?v=f20Oz9Yr_So

can anybody else tell what the fuck she's saying without captions?

youtube.com/watch?v=TSDepmKiIpA

Attached: nig.jpg (699x704, 104K)

you'll give your life and fade away in the annals of history while the masses you tried to help, who don't want to be helped BTW and think you're the problem, forget about you instantly and go on their merry way. The nature of man and humankind in general is at odds with your utopic imagined ideals-put-into-action. Human beings are very evil and are not good like you, if anything you are chosen as 1 from 1000s to think the way you do; it is not the destiny of the other 999 to be like you - they have their own story, and yes for a lot of them the story is devolving into a pathetic waste of life to afterwards suffer after death

canadians

Think about Tarrant. His actions had earthshaking effects on New Zealand that reverberated throughout the world. John Earnest only killed 1 but brought attention to and galvanized the ant-jewish Christian right. These actions have downstream effects that will change the course of history. I don't advocate people commit violence, but total self sacrifice is never in vain.

>I am a prophet

No

Drake ain't fucking her. She's way too old for him

Attached: 1559154110170.jpg (203x200, 20K)

>Rap died around 2012

this

Ironically the same year intersectional modern feminism was rolled out and started to take effect.

Attached: feminist.jpg (667x706, 114K)

I love mumble.
Only if it white mumble tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=ayz1mBy-WPs

Drake is a literal fag.

Kek

You should stop listening to to trash music. No radio, tv, Netflix or Hollywood movies. It's all propaganda. Just classical, metal and bluegrass. If you have to listen to rap you can listen to Mr Bond.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=VSPuRXkUWoU