HAPPENING: Trump to remove Maduro

Trump just tweeted this:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135603282104213504

Is he gonna fuck over Maduro or no?

Attached: trumphabbening.gif (460x298, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tellerreport.com/news/2019-06-03---"the-factor-of-information-pressure-from-the-us"--in-russia-refuted-the-recall-of-military-experts-from-venezuela-.rJe1NRiGRN.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

world peace must be achieved before implementing gesara

>can't even post a screen shot
OP is a lazy nigger and this thread is garbage

this

TRUMP WILL IMPLEMENT NESARA AND GESARA

for u

Attached: for u.png (476x80, 6K)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does this mean the ib4source faggot was right for once?

You still don't get it. Communism is a centuries old and utterly failed ideology. Either it dies, or everything dies.

Communism is a worthless ideology made for niggers and lazy faggots

how about a real man takes on trump, can't wait to see trump fold when he gets put under pressure outside reality TV shows, when they start sending bodies to the morgue

Attached: Nicolas-Maduro-and-Vladmir-Putin-have-shared-warm-relations-1898450.jpg (590x350, 27K)

Do you have an archive link? Or even just a few words he said so I can look it up?

Russians moving out of Vene kek

Thanks!

Nesara If it even happens is commie bullshit I’m done funding the third world that should be the American people’s money

shut the fuck up kike. You'll be a dead Israeli and Palestinians will be living on the land they take back soon enough.

wow, that's scary. Is the INB4 sauce guy a glownigger? I'm scared.

i dont know, im a veteran with very specific expertise and challenged him once in a thread he made where he did not know what he was talking about and didnt respond at all after being called out. then there is shit like that where he was right over 14 hours before it was "news" so again, i have no idea with him

Wtf I love death now

he better not enter that quagmire

Meh, have fun dying for Israel chumps!

Hmm, reminds me of PK/Proxy King.

>America First!
>Fighting war on Venezuela

Attached: 10705347_10152232122596853_1248292905_n.jpg (500x500, 19K)

No more regime change wars

Yeah, we hear it since January. Meanwhile USA resumed buying oil from Venezuela.

>unnamed sources
That's fake news.
tellerreport.com/news/2019-06-03---"the-factor-of-information-pressure-from-the-us"--in-russia-refuted-the-recall-of-military-experts-from-venezuela-.rJe1NRiGRN.html
>“This is another “news” that absolutely does not correspond to reality. The work is carried out in compliance with the existing obligations, and there are no cuts about any reductions,” RIA Novosti quotes Lemko.

???
Russian troops pulling out is fake news?

well the news is reporting that they left because trump asked them to, that dude said they left because they ran out of gold.

No, no, USA media doesn't lie. Believe to CNN&co.

Just another example of information war. If you been here longer than few months and paid attention to threads outside of /ptg/, you would see at least dozens of such examples just about Venezuela alone, not to mention everything else.

Also, about gold. According to fake news in January, Russia already get out all the gold from Venezuela and Maduro is ready to flee as well. Believe to "unnamed sources" go... guys.