Tech stocks crashing

>oh boy here we go

Attached: IMG_20190603_111502.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obAoPP1bdIM&t=13
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/mac-pro-apple-new-update-design-pictures-features-specs-a8942661.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he thinks stocks are real

ANTITRUST FOR BIG TECH

FUCK YOU STUPID KIKES WHO THOUGHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN

Attached: file.png (1554x1266, 173K)

Attached: file.png (1556x1244, 178K)

Attached: file.png (1554x1246, 178K)

Good alphabet is a fucking scumbag company.

Attached: file.png (1560x1252, 172K)

God I hope they go after those degenerate freaks at Dropbox.

Quentin Clark
Jimmy Hillis
Lars Johnson

These creeps need to all go down.

Good, I hope it all burns

That’s what happens when the president is a man baby and has the DOJ interfere

>Good, I hope it all burns
This

>That’s what happens when the president is a man, baby.

Fixed your post.

COPE

>the poor monopolies
>abloo hoo hoo

Keep dropping please.

this

>Tech stocks
Good. China is affected too. I think we can finally make the biggest economy crash happen, lads.

>tech stocks
you mean spook stocks

CRASHING

Had me scared for a minute but I haven't bought those

Attached: doubt.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Give the crash all your energy.

>Tech
B-buddy we need to talk

Ahh yes my reality is manifesting, the end is here friends! It is going to be absolutely chaotic from here on out. Ultimate happening.

Amen

\o/

This is why I put all my money in graphite. It will never hit the ground.

$38 not so long ago. As much as I hate to say it, I'm sure they'll manage. The others haven't been hit as hard, do you really expect them not to recover?

It's about God damn time

>if you invested in either
(you) deserve what is coming. ATT up next

>Not even double-space user from /gnosticwarfare/
Sad!

They will recover. Dip buying. Remember.

However, it's a clear signal that the market is becoming more and more unstable. I really believe that in the next 2 or 3 years we really could be about to experience the biggest world economy crash humanity has ever faced.

Not that I am excited about that shit (I read many history books on the Great Depression in my country in the 1920s thanks to the kikes), but it feels like that we're about to be free of this dependency soon.

>oh no we may no longer have a monopoly on the web or venues for expression a bloo bloo bloo

Attached: igkjkmo7vTQWpEmbxyfrdCCkVfHRwC-SX-jIGNsh1uU.jpg (640x316, 60K)

that was not real capitalism

>However, it's a clear signal that the market is becoming more and more unstable

We can only hope

>I really believe that in the next 2 or 3 years we really could be about to experience the biggest world economy crash humanity has ever faced.

Kamerade I thought the same thing 10 years ago, and yet here we are

I'm not saying you're wrong. I hope you are correct, but do not underestimate zog's ability to keep the game up for a bit longer.

>Give the crash all your energy.

Give it energy by buying physical silver and crypto

Physical silver is the system's achilles heel financially speaking

The Hunt bros realized this and almost crashed the whole damn thing when zog was in a far stronger position than it is today.

Getting your $ out of banks fucks them
Buying physical silver fucks them
Buying physical gold fucks them
Using crypto fucks them
Even just using cash instead of credit fucks them

vased trump

those are rookie numbers, we can get them much lower than this

Attached: 1552650949405.gif (659x609, 2.07M)

Yeah, it's summer OP. Even I don't really use my rig much this time of year. Go get some sun! Run around and get fit for the winter boogaloo.

chaos will set you free

Attached: 1558488217290.png (500x498, 540K)

I agree, the fear of world economy crash sounds unbelievable, since we heard it so many times. But, 10 Years ago we weren't in a trade war with literally China, who pretty much occupies every corner of the market. Even my pencils are made in China.

We're on a completely different setting this time. Even the kikes know they can't keep it up any longer, which is why they had already put everything into Gold just two years ago. (see rothschild).

Maybe my prognosis is incorrect, and it might happen in 5 years or even earlier. But there's no logical way to keep this economy running longer than 7 years.

>But there's no logical way to keep this economy running longer than 7 years.

Once again I hope you are correct
I see no logical reasons you are wrong
Unfortunately the market does not seem to run off any logic

If we could get all of /pol to pull 90% of their savings out of banks and buy up physical metals we could help it along

If we could get normies to decapitalize the banks we could really strike a blow

If they were stupid enough to fall for the fashtag thing they might be dumb enough to pull their $$ out if we convince them having a bank account is fascist or something

BUY THE DIP

Attached: 1553636081426.jpg (344x500, 27K)

There is not gonna be a crash, retards. People who say that are room temperature dumb asses. Honestly when you say shit like "muh crash", this is what you sound like:

>OH MY GOSH. LIKE OH MY GOSH. THERE IS LIKE GONNA BE A STOCK MARKET CRASH ON LIKE THESE COMPUTER THINGIES. OH MY GOSH I JUST LIKE HATE FACEBOOK. OH MY GOSHHHHH I BETTER POST MY RETARDED THOUGHTS ON A BANGLEDESH CHICKEN FARMING FORUM. LIKE OH MY GOSH. ANYWAYS I NEED TO BUY NEW PINK PANTIES. GOSH I HOPE CHAD REALLY LIKES THEM AND POUNDS ME HARD TONIGHT. GOD I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE. UH YUUUUUUH! UH YUUUUUU! UH YUUUUUUH! OOOOOOOOH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! RIGHT THERE BABY! CMON YOUR LITTLE CUMSLUT WANTS TO SUCK YOUR BIG JUICY-OOOOOOOOH YEAH BABY ALL OVER ME. YEAH JUST LIKE THAT. PUMP ME HARDER! HARDER! HARDER! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! KITAAAAAAAA~

Man up you sad, pathetic beta males.

Trump is unironically the GOAT president

>Trump is unironically the GOAT president

That would be Andrew Jackson

> I really believe that in the next 2 or 3 years we really could be about to experience the biggest world economy crash humanity has ever faced.

Thank god I really hope it's coming even sooner than that.

Obama Phone takes on a whole new sinister meaning.

Good.

actually yea decentralized crypto is the only weapon available at the moment that every person in the world can use to fight against nigger angel (satan) owners who control all of this shit.

start using it.

Hope you have your shorts ready on, eh, everything. The party is over for most, the after party has started and it will go on for decades

BUY THE DIP, FAGGOTS!
We Jow Forums now.

>Buying the dip after historic V
LONG IT YOU MADMEN

You know its funny how when google shutsdown voluntarily ots nothing but fear and panic here instead of news as drole as a kfc burning down

>AAAAAAHHHHH!

Attached: d62.jpg (680x469, 69K)

The ability of big companies to print more shares out of thin air and sell them for real money to dupes is similar to the Federal Reserve getting to print more money out of thin air and loan it to dupes. When their stock prices crash hard, it makes it less valuable to issue more shares, just like if America lost a big war it would make it harder for the Fed to issue new currency with the same power as before.

>youtube.com/watch?v=obAoPP1bdIM&t=13

It won't happen. Things will just get progressively worse but remain stable.

The SEC keeps records of the number of shares. Those who cheat lose lots of money and investors. Those businesses which dilute shares see their share prices fall accordingly. The jews don't like being jewed, so that game doesn't work. We also have dozens of firms that make a living offering 2nd hand accounting from SEC filings and giving margin and ratio numbers which can be checked against other sources.
It's never a 100% guarantee for anything, criminals exist in all realms of human life.
Stocks are a way of lending directly to businesses that you believe will use your money wisely. Whatever wise is to you. If you don't do research, and you get burned, there is a reason for that. Nobody put a gun to your head and made you invest.

Fuck off incels. Some of us actually live nice lives that we enjoy.

So you have not stop loses and shorts in your portfolio. Enjoy not just standing with your pants down in the rain but being fucked by a big red dildo as well

DIGITS
DON'T
LIE

Naw, we already had a bubble pop back in December. People are employed and starting to get themselves into a situation where they can begin to design new items and processes.
Everyone who didn't get in before the last climb always wants the market to lower so they can buy low. That doesn't mean there are reasons for the market to lower, nor that the market won't continue to rise.
Exponential growth is possible, but that scares people.

learn to code

>t. didn't diversify

Attached: 1557313706331.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Súhlasím

agent of chaos checking in

My poor AMD calls. Why did it have to be today...

>we already had a bubble pop back in December
>Exponential growth is possible, but that scares people.

You and me will be soon enough in for a huge surprise, user. I know, I can't convince you. But when even Rothschild starts hoarding his entire fortune in gold, when big players prepare for a crash, and the trade war between China and the US, then the signs are clear for me. 10 Years ago, I really would've laughed about any market crash scenarios, but that was when our economy was actually fairly stable. This time however, it's a whole lot different. And I wish people would start taking this more seriously.

The market has changed and the last financial crisis in 2007 was just a signal, a sign that the FED could delay. This time is now running out; All the big players know it.

didn't you saw the amd shilling on Jow Forums? should have told you all about how desperate they are.
If a company starts advertising on Jow Forums short the shit out of it

Apple just released the most powerful computer ever. What's goin on here?

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/mac-pro-apple-new-update-design-pictures-features-specs-a8942661.html

Attached: 29789-2c65d14a500f6cd502679e79cecf1a48.gif (380x511, 3.32M)

@jack, I hope you finally go to hell

>waaaaaahhh I love oligarchies

What are you talking about faggot their new lineup is rape on wheels.

Check’em
Tiez suhlasim

/thread

What does Jow Forums's stocks look like?

And most company still work with old Celeron Ds and windows XP. Who do you think will buy it in bulk? Gamers?

You realize if we stopped importing we just turn around and make shit here. Harmonized tariff code sometime and you’ll see how easy it is to manipulate country of origin on products. Raw mats are the bigger issue. All these companies bitching just have shitty people working legal, logistics, and trade.

Over 9000 as always

what the beef with them? i never heard them

This will be wonderful for the meme market

Attached: 1556777954593.jpg (570x487, 45K)

They need to hit Mastercard, Visa and Paypal.

>sooner or later, Jow Forums will become a publicly traded company on wall street
can this actually happen lads?

Moot left the building for alphabet, so yes, might really happen.

A highly state-regulated market isn't capitalism - per definition.

Fuck off, I can't use banks because child support raping me so all I have is Paypal you nigger.

Burn it.

Attached: 036a6fdfb777dd3808c5f5cf661aaa7630a66d4900a16427854c08fb9e99281f.jpg (500x772, 81K)