How far away from spics and niggers could i get with $20,000?

how far away from spics and niggers could i get with $20,000?

Attached: 7FBC5020-E7A3-453A-AFFC-DE11D74D9DB2.gif (220x184, 8K)

>not investing the 20k into cocaine to help kill their communities

i dont care about means to an end. i dont care about any of it. i just want to leave.

>implying non-whites can afford coke

Iceland

Move to one of the midwest states. Very small nig/spic population. And most of the native Americans keep to themselves.

I think he means that if you buy cocaine, the money will go to the cartels, and they continue to cut people's heads off.

>With a car you can go anywhere

nice state like wisconsin or oregon, or relocate to a good foreign country russia, poland, etc.

No far enough......it's never far enough....

>or relocate to a good foreign country russia, poland, etc.
Fuck off they're full.

No, just move somewhere it's cold and snowy. Nigs never stick around.

not true, i lived on the border of canada in the midwest and niggers came from all around the country because oil jobs. they would lose their jobs really quick because drug tests and heavy machinery, and these niggers, who never think things through, did not have the capital to leave.

Hold onto it. NASA is going back to the moon soon with the intention of building a colony presumably so we can all get away from nigs

Go to Idaho

not far apparently

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 20.06.44.png (712x584, 253K)

Midwest is full, faggot.

Lol. No we're not.

You could afford to fly here and live with ten arabs or Portuguese in a 3x3m flat for a couple months.

Can confirm

T. North Dakotan

kys my man

You could live in Asia for a couple of years on that.

Shit... Well at least they dont want to stay in cold places.

Buy a tank with that money and kill them all, why run, defend your home you pussy faggot

killing yourself is free

Not much, but I suggest you the Hawaiian islands if you can fit in there, you will find peace.