Why Is The U.S. Demanding That Russia, Syria & Iran Stop Attacking Al Qaeda?

well?

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1135603300009750528

Attached: Untitled.png (582x482, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8gidAxjxjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Short answer: Because Jews

Attached: al-baghdadi mossad.png (720x1090, 498K)

>18 years later and the goyim still don't understand 9/11

I told a trump dude that Israel was bombing syria on twitter

he said "no they aren't"

Bump

Attached: 1551425102420.jpg (378x304, 22K)

Because Trump is a Jew.

Trump is literally in bed with 9/11 kikes

Attached: trump glassner mossad.jpg (599x405, 87K)

Jews and Israel should no longer exist
youtube.com/watch?v=o8gidAxjxjs

Oh fuck

How in the hell can you deny this lol, even Israel and their advocates largely acknowledge this and advertise when it happens

Because they aren't attacking al-Qaeda, the bombings are nowhere near the frontlines where the fighting is happening, instead they are destroying farmers crops as a way to put pressure on the rebels in Idlib, this shit will cause another wave of refugees when they can't collect their harvest later this year.

Attached: image.jpg (585x960, 31K)

Sauce ?

seems legit

if you have been paying attention to international politics and still don't realize the USA, Al Quaeda, and ISIS are all basically the same thing you are fucking dumb.

Can someone give me a qrd on the syria/middle east shit happening right now? Did Trump try to withdraw again, so they had another chemical shower?

What exactly are they bombing in Idlib? Neither side is being very specific. You can't just say "stop bombing Delaware and say "Delaware is run by Isis" when Delaware is big fucking place (maybe slightly smaller than Idlib). What cities are being bombed? Are they specific about their targets? If you are trying to stir emotions by saying so-and-so is bombing a random large landman without being specific then you are a faggot and in this case both sides are committing faggotry.

Also, OP is a faglord for even creating this shit thread.

Oh I know, I always let fuckers know if I see them supporting this zionist faggot.
Be a total fucking retard i guess? haha

Def. some faggotry on every side both sides, though I have noticed that America the Great is always demonizing the government, while supporting ISIS. I'm sure Assad isn't innocent, but they are trying to say that he has secret underground torture prisons now, since chemical attacks are no longer believable.

Last night there were groups of people, who I think were probably ISIS, posting a bunch of pictures of dead children, saying Russia and Syria were just bombing the shit out of children and hospitals.

Then Israel of course can't stop bombing, then the retards on trumps twitter start ranting at each other, if anyone defends Assad they are "genocide apologists" for the night,

then the next day, nobody gives a fuck either way.

fucking clown world, indeed.

and of course Trump throws Iran in there too, to cover for Israel, its the biggest shit show I have ever seen

Because Israel. Also, who will work for CIA if you kill all their agents? Can't have that, oh no.

Should have never went over there in the first place lmao

Whats my point? I have none.

You confusing ISIS (who burring crops, attack people, including those who live in territories under USA occupation, etc.) and Al-Nusra - Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda. After Al-Nusra/Al-Qaeda failed in their counterattack, they now being bombed to shit to take them into encirclement. Probably there's a lot of CIA agents in there, so USA&co now have another panic attack. Soon there probably will be another "gas attack", like all previous times when glowing niggers got their asses in trouble.