How did everything get so pozzed? All this for not even 3% of the population...

How did everything get so pozzed? All this for not even 3% of the population. Don't normies know they get shit on their dicks and chase HIV like a fetish?

Attached: pozzed.jpg (625x415, 66K)

End times.

That is truly the Clown world. We are never going back.

t.
also super gonorrhea gets coughed on your food at restaurants. stop eating out, service industry is full of faggot scum.

It's always been pozzed. The Jews have just recently established America as Weimar Germany 2. We're the Jewnited States of Weimerica. We're just waiting for the soon to be financial crash and then we'll have everything the Germans did then and we're not racially homogenous unlike the Germans so we're double fucked.

Literally everyone knows it's all a fucking joke. No one speaks out now because it's like pointing out the emperor has no clothes. Just wait for it to pass.
Begin using nonpozzed technologies. Drop Windows, use Linux. Drop Discord, use Pidgin. Drop Tumblr, use Tripod.

Attached: warwick-davis-outside-itv-studios-featuring-warwick-davis-where-london-HE5GPT.jpg (1263x1390, 156K)

Listen to me: Gays have money, and they spend a lot.
Corporations want money, its their unique and ultimate goal.
I hope this enlightens you

>overreacting.jpg
Go outside faggot. No one supports this not even niggers

The only way now is forwards

Normies dont give a fuck because of groupthink, they just dont want to be ostracized

The redpill is that the Holocaust didn't happen.

The blackpill is that the Holocaust will happen, but it will happen to whites in their own countries.

Attached: 1558414503796.jpg (554x554, 23K)

We gave them an inch /threaded

Isn't there a pic with more logos?

There's one missing

Attached: badge-rainbow-star-and-crescent.jpg (450x600, 21K)

They're a tiny minority. You know who has the a ton of money? Tradesmen and contractors and they all hate this shit.

Where's the version of this that's side by side and under the rainbow painted brands it says "The Resistance"

>You know who has the a ton of money?

The Jews that are pushing this.

Their children are expensive, and their wives do all the spending.

The rainbow flag is the Gamerâ„¢ brand of SJW. The same shit under another name designed to pander to retards.

this, my local Red Lobster has more than a 70% literal faggot and tranny rate that work there.
and my local grocer has a fucking tranny working there as well.
rly hope another hitler comes along and fixes everything.

buh but OP
muh signal
muh virtue

Attached: 61689868_2793623807332297_5279952641575616512_n.jpg (960x960, 45K)

Gays are model consumers. Convert white populace to gay, they have discretionary income that they aren't spending on kids, more time to wagecuck and spend on *experiences* (see: trying to fill the family sized hole in their soul). Import low IQ browns to replace them. Low IQ browns don't have brand preferences yet, so every TV ad has spics in them. They are lower IQ so they fall for pandering and tricks. Eventually convert them to gay? Doesn't matter we are sipping tea looking out over the smoldering ruins of America.

Attached: Coke.png (300x300, 203K)

Guessing you live in the south. It's great, it's like a containment zone for all the lowest IQ people in the country.

>my local Red Lobster

Hitler would get rid of your nigger ass as well

Love is love!