Single mother prostituting herself to a gang of niggers

>single mother prostituting herself to a gang of niggers
>brings niggers over while 13 year old child is home
>niggers nigging out with guns around
>niggers along with the mother goes into the child's room and fucks with him
>all public on (((Instagram)))

lads. this is why we fight. we have to protect kids like this. this is all publicly posted. is there ANYTHING we can do to protect this kid. CPS? do we know any info on this nigger? what can we do, I feel exasperated af watching this.

you want a true redpill, watch this instagram.com/p/BiBI1rGAGCr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-113411.png (1406x2048, 1.25M)

Who cares, if she was a good mother, never would have happened. Kids got her shit genes. Niggers gonna nig. Though you could find out who it is if you just stark killing them. You'll run into that nog eventually.
Sage

can't believe this shit has over 50,000 views. makes me sick. people are okay with this.

kill yourself ASAP

Looks like harmless fun

>this is why I fight
Grow up

need a good drone with facial recog software, flir and a .40 caliber. Some nerd can make one of these right?

I agree though, a mother wouldn't do this.

Kids shouldn't suffer because their mother decided to be a coalburning whore.

I mean that guy is the breadwinner of the house. If it weren't for him the single white mother would be on the streets doing God knows what. He keeps the food on the table and even interacts with the lad. Better than what most parents these days can do

Lads, that woman looks like the prostitute from that Louis Theroux documentary about the sex trade in Houston

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

apparently it's the same nigger that did the "put em in the coffin" shit

this is really old, i can't relate to white americans who have to live next to this apes, it must be like some kind of dystopia

letting niggers near your kids is not "harmless fun" are you retarded?

That's probably the only male role model he is ever going to have contact with. Definitely just a bonding experience with your moms bulls

Attached: 1559404284653.jpg (960x803, 125K)

I left California awhile so my kids wouldn't have to be around them. I don't know what to do at this point, no one is protecting us and our country from them

>April 25th, 2018
Why do shills post news from over a year ago as if it happened recently?

>caring about or trying to help ""white"" americans
Are you fucking serious? You think I'm just going to piss away time?

>some kind of dystopia
Yea, a bit like having giant spiders in the woods next to you, except these spiders sometimes can spray their poison.

Get armed, get trained. Support those who are armed and trained and help others get armed and trained.

>while pissing away time....

Soon™

Attached: 1558032937862.jpg (628x360, 16K)

This is the saddest shit I've seen posted here, imagine having to deal not only with the braindraining subversion camps called American schools but also having to hear your literal whore of a mother moaning all night as she gets gangbanged by a pack of niggers that keep busting into your room to record you as well.

Shieeeeet

Attached: 1555724323043.png (359x622, 11K)

It's up to us to clean up the mess bud...

Attached: wm_1786048.jpg (1905x962, 396K)

>"...being necessary to the security of a free state..."
Understand that is the males.

this never in my life have i met a white person from europe who thought non-whites were human, in america they become presidents.

This is years old

>just let the niggers turn more blacks into niggers goy, it's their culture

have you fired with the extension? Obviously it ruins most of the purpose of full auto, but does it give accurate shots?

>not letting that kid grow up redpilled to fight for the white race

I care, what you gonna do about it?

>acting like there's a difference between niggers and "blacks"
you must be a nigger yourself

She's a whore. Niggers gonna nig.

That's an American 180, very rare and VERY expensive, never fired one but I want one. Ten thousand for an automatic .22 isnt real sensible though, could just get a .22 AR and mod it

Yes, I remember seeing this 1 year ago. This nigger is probably dead by now.

Wow, it's literally nothing.

wonder if she's in the credits

I'm a Hispanic faggot and side with whites when civil war breaks out. If you dont like it you can eat my ass with salsa.

this shit's over a year old and been posted here dozens of times already. move on, ffs.

Either this is a common occurrence in America or this is being reposted for the nth time.

That kid is already a lost cause.

.,,,and then one day for no reason at all people starting killing nogs

Go coonshooting im englewood. Their is zero cops there. And people die every die there you wouldnt get caught, my cousin use to do it for sport

>This is why I fight

>Incel
>Crying to the internet
>My feelings! Help boy!

Shut up nigger incels, you dont care. You NEVER volunteer anywhere. You NEVER help anybody. Stop fucking larping you lying selfish pricks. You dont care about anyone but yourselves you comfortable faggot loser fucks.

> single mother

Found the source of the problem. Anyone defending these civilization destroyers deserves the rope.

Attached: 1559538152313.png (919x511, 40K)

>Go to this place where whites act like niggers
kys rural retard fuck

he’ll become a wigger as a coping mechanism since white males are castrated and will never take the fight their racial enemies

Only Colin Flaherty is talking about this.

The kid should do himself a favor and kill his whore mother as long as he's a teenager, he would do himelf , his mother that would sooner or later die of aids, and the rest of teh world a favor.

even better wait till the niggers pass out grabe their guns shoot all of them starting with his mother.

I hate american niggers! They are the niggests! (I hate mexicans too)

If you're smart you can clean up the neighborhoods fast

first off
>niggers nigging around
hilarious. To be honest since it seems that this person might be legit meek mills you might be fucked. famous rapper ect. ect. Or it just makes the job easy

was this a trick to find some people from Jow Forums's IG account?

Why would you blame the woman lmao. What a fucking beta thought process. Her father is at fault retard. The men in suits who programmed society with this culture using televsion are at fault. You fucking lonely losers come here to circle jerk in your containment board echochamber instead of grabbing the fucking bull by the horns. Youre weak. You have no courage. Your immense sexual frustrations turned to bitterness and rage. Instead of facing the crucible of rejection, instead of learning the game. You just rabble on the internet wah wah wah someone please, someone save me from squandered life. Cant wait for the revolution and rape me some pussy, cant wait for 4th reich issued gfs!

lift some weights you dyel stick faggots.