What's your opinion of Genghis Khan?

Attached: 247px-Genghis_Khan.jpg (247x366, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_under_the_Mongol_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My brain can't comprehend how a man who looks like a baby with a beard was able to have that kind of confidence

he was white

that's wrong, whiteboi.

he was BLACK

Attached: KARA BOĞA(1).jpg (6034x1080, 631K)

Persian + mongol= egotisical violent reatards

Temujin was a man forged by raw life.
Lost his father early, living in constant struggle not only with merciless nature in the steppes but also hostile nomad people.

A man who had a sharp eye for who was competent and who not, undoubtedly a great knowledge of human nature.
A man like him can only be forged by life and experience, not by books or universities.

The harsh steppe lands are filtering the weak out, only strong (mentally and physically) people survive, and genghis khan was the strongest of them.

Contender fo greatest human to ever live, up there with the great philosophers, prophets and a few conquerors.
This man and his immediate descendants killed something like 10% of the world's population while subjugating almost half of it.

He was also known for crying often. Dude had a hard life and came out on top.

literary creation to cover up tartaria

Attached: 10406968_p024.jpg (1200x901, 373K)

Pretty cool dude.

He didn't exist. Look into phantom time.

with all his "violenst" , he had alot of golden rules he never crossed or expected others to cross , like the safe passage of massangers\envoys or the freedom of religion.

Genghis Khan is based

>My brain can't comprehend
maybe that's because you're a commie and you have never eaten a dinner in your life.

>has committed the greatest amount of atrocities in all history
>is never cited in any conversation about genocide or slaughter of civilians
how did he do it? this little fuck is in the grave and he's still winning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_under_the_Mongol_Empire
>"The total population of Persia may have dropped from 2,500,000 to 250,000 as a result of mass extermination and famine."

I guess you never met the Normans

it was for the greater good

For all the talk of the British Empire, they relied on oceans as defenses. The Mongolians had most of Asia, land on land on land.

I enjoyed his Super Saiyan 3 transformation.

Mongols were much, much more brutal. Norman acted just like all europeans at the time, raped, killed and plundered, Mongols genocides entire nations

sometime you gotta get the belt out

This, he didn't exsist.

Had Neanderthal DNA...
His behavior was carnal & not of spirit...

Changed the whoooolllle landscape of Asia.

just like hitler but he was a success instead of a failure crypto kike

I am not black, thus my ancestor is not.

how?? he destroyed libraries you retard mutt

>nigger libraries matter
:^)

Not only that, the british shot some underdeveloped shitskins with guns, based Mongs shot armored soldiers with bow and arrow while riding on horseback. Absolute chads

Attached: main-qimg-a9996afd010eabe549dbf80c8514c125.jpg (599x480, 101K)

I'm guessing it's because he murdered everyone who commented on either of those traits, then raped their families to death and burned their cities to the ground for good measure.

Attached: Are you horsing around.png (362x507, 192K)

reading's for fucking nerds

But many more Muslims than books.

I always thought it was funny. Being a horse mounded knight was a big responsibility and privilege in the west. Then the mongols show up and every single person in the army rides a horse and they also each have like five spare horses.

He had red hair and blue eyes.

He was what you become when you reach the ultimate redpilledness. He knew about the jews and much much more

Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan was one and the same person. He was the first and greatest ruler of a country back then called Tartaria, Tartary or Grande Tartarie. His country was multi-ethnic and multi-cultural and so extremely powerful, that western powers had to use divide-and-conquer (nationalism) strategy and rewrite official history just to be able to survive and not be fully conquered by Tartaria. Their ruling class were majority Caucasians and Genghis Khan had blue eyes, no epicanthic fold and possibly red hair and/or beard. Later depictions of Genghis Khan as an Asian are fictitious and a part of rewriting history.

Attached: Grande-Tartarie.jpg (800x516, 62K)

oh yea im sure your a big leading expert and everyone else is lying

Smart as fuck. Hardcore history has a multi part series on him and it's fucking great

He built a stately pleasure dome where he did coke and played homemade vidya games all day.

Plus he was Tengrist, a religion of nomadic Khazars...

Put two and two together... he obliterated asian Christian tribes cause he want to unite them into his own empire.

tengriism is the final redpill of religions

this is now a mud flood thread

Attached: mudflood.jpg (1650x2550, 1.37M)

«Hardcore history»

Fuck off