Jow Forums is compermised + trannies hate thread

Is Jow Forums controlled by trannies?
Why was this thread deleted?

>inb4 newfags can't into 4chanx
It was in the 2nd page with 133 posts and 74 different anons.

Attached: 45--200.jpg (616x893, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215183436/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

full thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215183436/

I was typing this up before the last thread was nuked:

One friend transitioned mtf. I knew him for years before that, where he dated men and women, going back and forth when relationships don't work out. As soon as trans was in vogue, I made a joke that this guy was gonna hop on the train, and sure enough he did.
Anyways, a few times I "misgendered" him by calling him by his old name (on accident) and once I said something like "hey man" in passing. He would flip out and throw temper tantrums and weep.
After a while, I had enough and told him he needed to behave like an adult and in a civil manner if we were to remain friends. I would get messages from him threatening to commit suicide, and "calling me out" for not caring about what he's going through. I told him straight up - I'm busy living my life and going through my own shit; that I don't spend the time I would like with my own family, or accomplish all the tasks I set for myself; and dealing with him was a negative equity experience. That's where I left it.
I hear from other people now that he didn't go through with cutting off his balls and is de-transitioning.
I think I am the only person who has ever told this guy to quit his bullshit.

>"trans" mania was a big money-making scam
imagine my shock

We did it Jow Forums

>trannies can have Jewsurance companies pay for surgeries now
>trannies will restort to self mutilating, resulting in gangrene
>trannies will commit suicide
>end in the end they all die

Nothing of value will be lost

Attached: ShareBlueImageDB028452.jpg (640x424, 71K)

It's pretty obvious that we have trannie mods and they follow you from board to board accusing you of being Jow Forums even if you post nothing even slightly political. This board is in fact owned by Google and Google employees are the jannies and mods.

yes trannies, reddit cucks, share blue and cia all post here daily, its just that trannies need the cash the most and post the most

>and they follow you from board to board accusing you of being Jow Forums even if you post nothing even slightly political
This has happened to you too? I always wondered why they told me to go back to Jow Forums when I told Jow Forums to use firefox with ublock origin. Happened in other occasions as well.

Meme tranny flags. Fuck off with your shill thread

Attached: 1513176190245.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Yep they obviously track you by IP (or cookies) as you move from board to board.

How the fuck can they track my ip if they don't know my ip to begin with?
Unless they are admins

>implying you know anything about how the back end of Jow Forums is run
you only know what mods and jannies tell you and they're ass burned tranny losers who lie as part of their daily job, wake the fuck up

Well that's what i'm saying ain't it?
Those with access to the logs and "server???" can see it i don't have doubts about that.

>being a gamer is a mental illness
>being transgender is not

Attached: honk.png (700x700, 615K)

That depends on how your laws are made.
Were they sex changed because mental illness? USA doesn't covers much under healthcare anyway. Give some proof.

you don't seem to be very well informed about health care in the us

>getting fake tits and your dick twisted into a balloon animal is no longer covered by insurance since it's not an illness
>NEETBUX for anime figurines is now in service of treating mental illness
Clownworld has it's upsides.

Unfortunately trannies aren't really fucked by this at all. For one, US health insurance companies don't use the WHO as the basis for what is and is not a covered/recognized condition.
Secondly, read the damn WHO's own statement -
>Trans depathologisation: understanding that a trans or gender diverse identity is not a medical condition, while acknowledging that some trans or gender diverse might require access to specific gender-affirming healthcare, such as hormonal treatment, surgical interventions or counseling.

And finally, since trannies are currently the left's snowflake du jour, it's a simple matter of them pressuring insurance to cover tranny treatment and can pass laws to do this if need be. It's no different than birth control; fertility isn't an adverse health condition, it's the normal biological state. However, insurance companies have been forced to specifically cover it regardless of this fact. If nothing else, the screeching autists who got it de-classed from being a mental disorder will pressure the who into

>t. former health insurance broker and current div. mgr. at a healthcare Fortune 100

Attached: basedPeasant.jpg (757x481, 84K)

also..
>gender diverse identity
that's honestly a new term for me, and I've even completed this year's corporate-mandated snowflake sensitivity training refresher

Trannies have a poor cost benefit situation, corporate entities will indeed use this to deny them coverage for their expensive surgeries which in fact make them more likely to kill themselves.

>Trannies have a poor cost benefit situation, corporate entities will indeed use this to deny them coverage
That's irrelevant if the libs pass a tranny-coverage law.

Once again, look at birth control. There's zero cost benefit to paying for it. People are quick to make the argument "But pills are cheaper than covering a child birth".. which would be true if those women never had kids. But they do. So companies have to pay for their pills, then pay for their pregnancy when they decide to have kids, and then pay for more pills afterward until she wants another kid.

Why not skip all the steps and allow compassionate assisted suicides? Saves insurance lots of money. Hear that Jews? YOU CAN SAVE MONEY

>it's a mental illness
of course, not a bodily one, so you don't fix the illness by flipping your dick inside out, you fix it with anti psychotics.