Absolute monarchy

This is mostly a question for the monarchists on Jow Forums, but if an absolute monarchy is a good system, why was the Russian Empire barely on the verge of the industrial revolution and was generally backward in appearance?

Attached: 0D88DF6A-F141-45B4-ADCE-9A13246E0AE0.jpg (218x231, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if an absolute monarchy is a good system
>absolute monarchy
>absolute
>monarchy
No, just no

I’m not a monarchist but there’s a lot of factors. Russia had really bad luck with the dice roll of monarchy, after the industrial revolution they just kept getting incompetent retards. Also LOTS of Jews in Russia that were confusing the Russian people and holding them back, eventually murdered the royal family. ALSO multiculturalism in general was a problem, all the Mongolian and Turkik peoples in Russia kinda prevented collective Slavic wellness and advancement.

because it wasn't a theocratic monarchy.

Attached: oldest known depiciton of christ.png (801x1000, 1.6M)

>Jews hated the czars
>Jews control academia
>history written by academics
Jewish science is a real thing, so is Jewish history. I don’t believe anything they say anymore

Yeah, they did have some really shitty leaders. But it seemed all absolute monarchies at the time converted into semi-constitutional/Constitutional monarchies. I personally prefer semi-constitutional. You?

Constitutional monarchy is the best system

Attached: Freund der Freiheit.png (345x480, 336K)

filled with niggers

Is it true that the Russian Empire was the fastest growing economy before the First World War?

>multiculturalism in general was a problem
It's astounding to me that multiculturalism as always been known to cause trouble. Any nation that had multiculturalism was always dealing with huge issues relating to it, yet we still want to try it for some reason.

That’s more like semi-constitutional. A constitutional monarchy is like the cucked Brit one we have now. Semi-constitutional is like the Japanese Empire, the German Empire etc

Good run down.
Industrialization wasn't some unattainable thing. If the Russian aristocracy had wanted it, it would've happened. And could have if not for misguided Leftists. The state of serfs was pretty bad, but let's not pretend like Communism wasn't an absolute disaster for them. Things like the Gulag archipelago, Holodomor and Chernobyl can be laid at the feet of this "modernizing" force. Russia is still recovering from Communism. A Russia that never fell to communism would likely be a Constitutional Monarchy leading the EU (instead of Germany) making it a global power rivaling the U.S. and China.

Attached: 1555114406768.jpg (981x1545, 126K)

sorry yeah, I meant that

Sorry yeah, I meant that

In german we differ between between a constitutional monarchy like the german empire and a parliamentary monarchy like in modern UK

we don't have a constitutional monarchy anymore. we have a ceremonial monarchy with 0 active role in politics

this unironically

>why was the Russian Empire barely on the verge of the industrial revolution and was generally backward in appearance?
they were industrializing fast the germans believed that if they dont stop them until 1917 they will be unstable but russia has a alot of problems that countries like germany they still have this problems even today

I prefer Imperial Republics, King Emperor at the Top with absolute authority to act as the savior of the republic if needed. Below him an American style constitutional republic with some British flare such as a shadow cabinet.

>ow him an American style constitutional republic with some British flare such as a shadow cabinet.
that sounds disgusting

Oh, so more or less a republic but with a monarchy that sorts shit out in times of crisis, sounds reasonable, something like the Roman Republic.

PAN EUROPEAN THEOCRATIC ANARCHO MONARCHISM

Constitutional monarchy is the best system

Nice, that’s my buddy’s favourite government too. An Imperial constitutional republic with a clause written in for emergency temporary dictatorship and immediate national mobilization if threatened.

Revolutions are murderes od Christ

Russia was modernizing pretty good and if given the time Russia today would be much better.
Soviets instead of slow and steady were going full retard mode and destroyed at the end much more than they've created.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plato's_five_regimes

"The aristocratic state that Plato idealizes is composed of three caste-like parts: the ruling class, made up of the aforementioned philosophers-kings (who are otherwise identified as having souls of gold); the auxiliaries of the ruling caste, made up of soldiers (whose souls are made up of silver), and whose job in the state is to force on the majority the order established by the philosophers; and the majority of the people (souls of either bronze or iron), who, in contrast to the first two classes, are allowed to own property and produce goods for themselves, but are also obliged to sustain with their own activities their rulers' — who are forbidden from owning property in order to preclude that the policies they undertake be tainted by personal interests."

"It is only the knowledge of the Good in itself that gives man enduring and real happiness. Thus, the philosopher who is exposed to metaphysical contemplation is not tempted to abuse his power in his pursuit of material goods, and his state policies are therefore dedicated to establishing only the Good in the state, not his personal interests.

In contrast to historical aristocracies, Plato's resembles a meritocracy or proto-technocracy of sorts. In it, a big government state keeps track of the innate character and natural skills of the citizens' children, directing them to the education that best suits those traits. In this manner, a child with a gold soul born to parents with silver, bronze or iron souls will not be held back by his inferior birth and will be educated to levels above his kin according to his golden qualities. Conversely, from parents with gold and silver souls, a child born with a bronze or an iron soul is educated to only the level earned by his natural aptitudes."

Absolutists are retards who bought into propaganda defending some of the most degenerated monarchies in history.

It was a good system but it highly dependent on Tsar and Nicholas II was a complete cuck.

Plato huh? You the read the Republic it seems, I assume you can find people with their ‘soul’ type by checking their intelligence etc