Kurten Cobainstein

Why was he murdered, again?

Attached: kurtybaby.png (1268x680, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ho2nK5IQs_g
youtu.be/HKN29tz0LhM
youtu.be/DvQ3KX9A6A4
youtu.be/U2Uitmhv26I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cus courtney love wanted his assets

bitch tooks his bitcoin

He was going to divorce courtney love and she was going to be broke.

Don't marry a psycho roastie kids.

He wanted to raise his daughter and quit drugs. He realized he would have to do it on his own as Courtney was going to continue using. He decided to divorce her and she had him killed to get custody as well as his assets.

Proof he was murdered? I believe it was just another depressed druggie who commited suicide.

The Melvins were and are better, this guy would have been a flash in the pan like Heath ledger if it weren't for an untimely death at the peak of popularity.

Cortney Love is worth 150 million dollars.

Who cares. Just be glad that he was.

Based El Duce knew
(((they))) killed him a couple of weeks after the interview
youtu.be/Ho2nK5IQs_g

Attached: images (6).jpg (626x490, 21K)

(((Loveberg)))

because courtney love is cray cray

Attached: toolong.png (84x59, 8K)

When you quit heroin and go through withdrawal, you go into a super bad depression (as with a lot of drugs) the treatment centre he was in would have monitored him through this. So this, plus he already had some mood disorder issues such as depression. He just drank a root beer than shot himself.

Courtney was jealous
Dave was Jealous

Courtney Love's band Hole hadn't taken off yet IIRC until a year or so later. Good dude had a prenup. Fucking psycho bitch.

El Duce said Allen did it!

Love asked El Duce to do it.

He told her about Allen.

Last pic of Kurt with Allen!

Love calls the electric company to fix lights on garage to find body, because PI didnt find it!

Attached: Allen Wrench with Kurt-Last pic April 2 94.png (277x217, 138K)

No, there the autopsy said there was so much heroin in his body apparently he should have been dead already. Maybe they found him strung out on heroin and then blew his brains out, even though he may have OD'd anyway.

For me, it's sappy. Best nirvana song.

Dumb nig he wasn't a Jew, he was a Scandinavian like half of the people in the Pacific Northwest

They sacrifice one every once in a while

I don't think he was murdered so much as courtney pushed him subtly to it. She wanted him dead and was manipulating him to it. She's always been a starfucker.

She stole his songs as her own and had billy corgan write her next album. There's a reason why her music stopped after kurt died

I think you'll find that's Something in the Way

Duh, he was threatening to go solo and divorce Courtney Love.

they found him OD'd and dying or dead so they thought it would be better for his estates value if they spinned it as he intentionally killed himself

some devil worshipping faggot with horn implants supposedly killed him for 5k according to el duce of the mentors ( a very pol/ band). el duce was a real weirdo and he said the courtney asked him if she knew a hitman. Very shortly after el duce said this he was found ran over by a train and the only witness is that commie faggot from ministry that claim el duce was running to meet some fans (who were not there and gave no statement) when he got ran over.

In short, i dont know, but i very much believe it was a hit followed by a hit on el duce.

>neƩ Cohen

The era of promoting abstinence, drug use, and suicide among with white community.
< Spot the symbolism

Attached: fe311eb6d265d5f9c45a2e7f7576136f.jpg (400x600, 67K)

I would kill him again. Emo feminist jew pawn of (((hollywood))).

Attached: when-the-retarded-jewish-kid-breathes-on-u-what-the-7575327.png (500x528, 137K)

kys memeflag

Did he have some women locked up in his basement or something? "Help us" at 2:58
Based Duce raped thots until his last breath.

Rip El Duce
Rape rock,
best rock
youtu.be/HKN29tz0LhM
youtu.be/DvQ3KX9A6A4
youtu.be/U2Uitmhv26I

Attached: Mentors - Get Up and Die (1981).jpg (498x482, 62K)

>Why was he murdered, again?
to set off a chain of events that would eventually lead to you posting this thread so that I may inform you that you are a huge faggot.

Sorry user but there was no other way to reach you

Attached: 1547551913669.jpg (1000x667, 184K)

He wasn't, he committed suicide.

this. she killed him or had him killed for his money.

>""""suicide"""" letter ending bit written by a different person
go to bed courtney
RIP and checked

kek

THIS. For real.

>dead
lolno. he and tupac are both alive and well on pedo island.

Attached: 1521892426043.jpg (480x480, 56K)

He was the first case of someone in the medium dogwhistling pizzagate. They wanted his daughter and he was vocal on how (((fame))) would destroy his daughter. So they offed him.

I thought it all went to the daughter when she turned 18.

I worshipped him when I was a teenager. Now that I realize he that he was a lefty manlet, it makes me cringe

Something in the way is an overproduced piece of shit

for the millionth time you naive children.

Kurt was in a relationship with Courtneys bass player from hole while court and kurt took a break.

the bass player convinced him to get clean and to get away from courtney, he went to rehab, he was going to divorce Courtney and get custody.

Kurt dies shortly after this, then a month later, the bass player from Hole ends up dead of a "overdose" even tho she ran away back to her hometown to be with his parents.

what was she scared of?

when has courtney love not been a gigantic bitter bitch who is constantly seeking conflict and revenge.

most of you belong on facebook due to your retarted npc comments.

hur dur, it was the drugs!

hur dur, what a pussy, he could not even live?

hur dur, what a junkie! its not like heroin does a bang up job of helping take away the pain from ulcer colitis, chrons, or whatever disease he had... or the multiple scolorosis.

i fucking hate you all.

This desu.
These fucking idiots couldn't see the clues if it were fucking spelled out for them.