I have jury duty tomorrow

I’m torn between jury nullification and automatic guilty for minority’s.
> inb4 only retards go to jury
>duty
>inb4 jury nullification only
>works in criminal trials

Attached: CF792ECE-BAED-4078-BDDC-9EAC215A823A.jpg (500x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94zkBGm1IoU
azd.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/judge-orders/GMS-Voir Dire Questions (Criminal).pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all court is larp

They will weed you out in voir dire if you are a nullification proponent.

If the FBI investigated the case then dump it no matter what.

He can just play dumb.

remember user, all gun laws are an infringement on your god given right. Nullify the shit out of those cases.

If the defendant is a nigger, he/she is guilty, no questions asked.

Hang the nigger, bring the rope with you to court.

Attached: 1555640451100.png (946x631, 377K)

They will ask. If he denies it and then brings it up in deliberations they will dismiss him for an alternate, and possibly hit him for contempt.

Trying to get out of jury duty is for niggers. Do your part for western civilization you faggot.

So I should just play dumb?

youtu.be/94zkBGm1IoU

first instance or appeals court?

Not really sure. The way I understand it, it could be anything.

What does your summons say?

Ignore the alien and pen. Just covering my address. I missed the first one because I had a surgery. Going to downtown Houston is going to suck. Plus I’ll have to leave my weapons in my truck and hope no one breaks in and steals it.

Attached: BB73659B-C86B-4A44-9927-1FBC13B079A0.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

I think I might ride the bus downtown and only take my ID and a couple bucks.

Also take the summons, good luck in a basement

I don't get how that crap can be considered a summons when no specific court has ordered you to appear before it but then again I'm not an expert on US law.

Best of luck, expect a tedious process and don't be afraid to stick to your opinion no matter what they tell you.
>azd.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/judge-orders/GMS-Voir Dire Questions (Criminal).pdf

If its a beaner vote for a conviction no matter what. If its an actual American and not a spic or foreigner and its a bs drug or gun law/petty bullshit dont convict save us all some fucking tax money. You can play dumb about nullification but if you bring it up they might replace you. Your best bet is to say youve heard of it thats it. They may let you off and if they dont itll be harder to get rid of you afterwards

Attached: E9A21B19-A9E7-422C-A762-E26CD724A2B4.jpg (480x507, 15K)

Thanks Greek user

My dude he shouldnt say shit during voir dire and bring it up at deliberation is the way to do it

Attached: CC3B4D98-464F-48FE-8EB7-1B5CBF9158FF.png (853x543, 30K)

If blegh, spic, or kike (like the tribe would ever let them appear before a judge), auto-convict.

If white and dumb law, nullify. If white and reasonable law, do your part and actually assess the facts of the case.

I just realized I’m a retard. On the bottom of the summons it asks for my wife’s occupation. My wife is a 911 operator for the sheriffs department. I should probably just leave that blank if I want to get picked.

Still do a jury nullification.

I guarantee no attorney will ask about jury nullification.

Oh god damn. Those digits. It’s decided. Jury nullification.

He is ordered to appear at the county building. They will then assign him a specific court if a jury trial has been requested and is going forward.

Exactly. Power exists to be exercised.

I agree. Unless OP (or someone else) goes in there wearing or spouting some Sovereign Citizen craziness, they probably won't ask.

Jury nullification all the way; if it's warranted. You might amp yourself up for j.n. and then the case is pretty incontrovertible, defendant is clearly guilty and there's no "tyranny of the state" issue.

damn