Well, since it has been proven that vaccines do in fact cause autism...Massive reparations form big pharma when?

Well, since it has been proven that vaccines do in fact cause autism...Massive reparations form big pharma when?

ageofautism.com/2017/05/pilot-comparative-study-on-the-health-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-6-12-year-old-us-children.html

Attached: Toe.gif (783x919, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oatext.com/Pilot-comparative-study-on-the-health-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php
healthimpactnews.com/2013/vaccine-controversy-a-pubmed-compilation-of-studies-linking-vaccines-to-autism/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22099159/
mdpi.com/1099-4300/14/11/2227/pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9756729/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0162013409001895
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0162013411002194
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819810/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15287394.2010.519317
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15287394.2011.573736
m.lup.sagepub.com/content/21/2/223.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3086677/
youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Studies show that there is NO link between autism and vaccines
However, there is a link between antivax and retardation

>source
>ageofautism
Have fun with deadly illnesses goy

Attached: 97B64E60-52B0-40E1-B4FF-0F2C0FF2200E.jpg (233x216, 15K)

>ageofautism
Next Avengers movie title

Didnt want to hurt you brainlest with the ACTUAL paper..But whatever, here ya go. oatext.com/Pilot-comparative-study-on-the-health-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php

>forgets that the vax pharma companies have no legal responsibility and can't be sued for any vax problems because of immunity given to them by government.

>Thinks that if enough people wake up they wont tear the buildings down unless given monies.

Yeah, its amazing what ARMED people can be capable of.

>if enough people wake up
the blanket of corpses has long surpassed the amount normies can wake up from

You can be antivax all you retarded little mind can want. If you ever do breed with a woman, and keep him unvaccinated, we all damn well know your banging on Pharmajews door if your kid gets Tetanus. Inb4 Tetanus vaccines dont prevent Tetanus.

Maybe its time to reconsider your position?

Attached: antivax.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Im not anti vaxxine. Im anti the amount/number/and efiicacy of all the vaccines after the 1980s decision.

There is a link, but its much more complicated than just simply “vaccines cause autism.”
Looking at cases of autism, many times there is a stress event that triggers the genetic expression. The cases where a kid of a young age is loaded with tons of shots all at once would have their system much more heavily stressed than the kid that spaces out the shots over a six month period. This way the kid can metabolize the bullshit they put in the shots to weaken the viruses.

Attached: D84439E2-1210-41B4-A68B-48FB634D9FA3.jpg (1024x1280, 284K)

Now if only current-year brainlets were willing to read.

Why? Measles is an incredibly mild disease. Of which the vaccine hasnt even been proven to work. And the kid in your picture..is now immune for LIFE. No vaccine can claim that. In fact, I doubt they do anything at all.

Im a veteran, so yeah I got it all and stuff that is probably still classified. Went and got a blood titer recently..turns out NOT A SINGLE VACCINE I GOT WORKED...not one. Im not the only one, I personally know several people who also got a titer, and it showed that NONE OF THEIR VACCINES worked...so yeah...Ive thought about my position. Id rather my kid be mildly ill and itchy for a week or two, than get pumped full of crap, that AT BEST does NOTHING. So...yeah.

this was never about the vaccines themselves to me. it was about making sure the right shit was in them, and wasnt being abused.
how you tards turned this into a for/against debate, i'll never fucking know.
>stop telling me i cant inject you with whatever the fuck i feel like, reeeeee

have sex

For real, way better, i have one scar left and thats all. At the very least space the vaccines out so their immune system and liver doesnt have to try to fight so many threats at once.

This

Okay well if you are bitching about your parents getting you vaccines, then bitch to them. You are not entitled to what you, now as an adult, are able to decide for vaccines. The yearly flu I would agree is bullshit, and only get a Tetanus booster. People have the choice to get a flu booster, some are healthy, some get sick. Almost no one gets autism after development. You make your choices, other people made their choices, and cucks get their choices made for them.

>666 children was obtained, of which 261 (39%) were unvaccinated.
So how exactly is it surprising that a higher amount of people were more likely to have unrelated diseases while the related diseases themselves were actually down.
Look, if you want your children to die of young age, that's your problem. Don't feed it forcefully to other people.

They're unthinking marks of the jew.

Old roasties having children after 20 years of "finding themselves" is the primary cause of autism.

Attached: BREEDING THE ROAST.jpg (1832x720, 153K)

Does anyone understand what this autistic retard is trying to say?

My parents?
Lol no, I got the good list. Im just sick of getting "shamed" when I refuse a vax NOT on the pre 80s list. for my kids.

>Mothers were asked to complete an anonymous online questionnaire on their 6- to 12-year-old biological children
That's a red flag right there. Not sure how they could get more reliable info.

Vaccine Controversy: A PubMed Compilation of Studies Linking Vaccines to Autism
healthimpactnews.com/2013/vaccine-controversy-a-pubmed-compilation-of-studies-linking-vaccines-to-autism/
What is regressive autism and why does it occur? Is it the consequence of multi-systemic dysfunction affecting the elimination of heavy metals and the ability to regulate neural temperature?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22099159/
Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to
Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure
mdpi.com/1099-4300/14/11/2227/pdf
Serological association of measles virus and human herpesvirus-6 with brain autoantibodies in autism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9756729/
Long-term persistence of vaccine-derived aluminum hydroxide is associated with chronic cognitive dysfunction
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0162013409001895
Long-term follow-up of cognitive dysfunction in patients with aluminum hydroxide-induced macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF)
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0162013411002194
Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819810/
Hepatitis B Vaccination of Male Neonates and Autism Diagnosis, NHIS 19972002
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15287394.2010.519317
A Positive Association found between Autism Prevalence and Childhood Vaccination uptake across the U.S. Population
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15287394.2011.573736
Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations
m.lup.sagepub.com/content/21/2/223.short
The Emerging Link Between Autoimmune Disorders and Neuropsychiatric Disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3086677/
Novel Roles for Immune Molecules in Neural

Trips if Truth

*Of

>when a canadian tries to participate in the conversation

Attached: 1542312613832.png (3837x771, 3.3M)

Does that look like a legit website to you newfren?

Really high chi squared values, lots of really high p-values and low sample sizes... I'll pass.

Could someone calculate the error rate and confidence interval for this?

You cant, not as long as big pharma fights tooth and nail to not allow any viable tests. That in and of itself is suspicious enough.

Open access Text? You mean the website that does nothing but put various papers and essays into Text form...Uh, yeah. How about these..If you are sooo worried.

Nigger please.

Well they can shame all they want, that is not bad. When in doubt if someones shaming you, just call them a nigger.

>Be my cousin
>5 years old
>Normal child
>Flu vaccine
>months later he is autistic, not the same anymore
It is not vaccines fault, right?
KYS you retarded botched abortion

There is a much better causal link between vaccines and allergies. Which considering both effect the immune system makes much more sense.

why would they want us have autism tho? anxiety isnt good for a goy. goy needs calm for slave in office

You had one job user...

Both antivax and provax people confuse me.
Why can't vaccines prevent polio and also cause autism?
The question is only whether one prefers autism or polio, but the medical establishment would probably only lie to prevent the latter, like they did with circumcision to slow our death of AIDS.

Attached: 1447563303411.jpg (390x350, 34K)

Personal theory. But sometimes ASD contains the idiot savant class. Think Rainman, cant tie his shoes, but can count a thiusand toothpicks in a split second.

The perfect controllable human computer. Sure most will be drooling simps..But some, SOME, will be hyper focused and intelligent, without all that pesky communal social norms to get around. Gotta break some eggs.

Or, it was never intended to cause any issues, and the big pharma companies were just trying to make a quick buck. Either scenario is appalling.

big pharma is kike overlord owned
like insurance
etc etc etc

they have their own laws, they bought their own fucking laws

they are licensed to destroy goyim for kike profit, so good luck budddyyyyy

PS GET YOUR DICK CUT

On a unrelated note...I FUCKING LOVE MEMEFLAG DELOUSER!
Its an Add on, it hides all memeflag posts and reminds you who they are.

cuz. youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

Oh no. Does that kiddo has the measlies! A totally treatable, and generally non-life threatening illness.

Attached: 1550507453946.jpg (1028x676, 159K)

Archboomer has a point I guess.