Can men and women be just friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

ITT we redpill betas why they are not friends with their cruch and they are just fooling themselves.

Attached: shutterstock_88755487.jpg (1000x665, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no and it's not because of sex either. it's because women are fucking retarded.

women are stupid and crave attention while having no goals or ambitions so they end up sitting around bitching waiting for someone to guide them

Attached: 1522851743496.jpg (597x599, 79K)

Technically I don't see why not. But if you like a girl as more than a friend and she wants to be just friends, stop hanging around her.

This excepting homos which seem to click with them pretty well for some reason

Attached: 1540575355594.jpg (639x637, 52K)

why would anyone want to be friends with a woman

I have a long term girlfriend and also have many female friends.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't fuck them if I weren't in a relationship.

So you tell me.

Attached: 1478208258180.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Why not? How else do you get to know a girl if you don't befriend her first?

>Can men and women be just friends?
Don't be fucking stupid.

they can, but there is always going to be sexual tension, its not the same as male friends by any means whatsoever

> t. user lacking a male sex drive.

This is true until they reach a certain age such as 30 or 40. At this time they are relieved of their stupidity. Everything else you listed still applies throughout their life regardless

haha, this

but if you are a typical male, then you are absolutely thinking about what itd be like to fuck her, all the time, the more friendly you are, the more you think about what situations might occur where she gets railed

I want to fuck all my female friends, many of them I have. I like women a lot where most guys get pissed off. I like the company of women so I have a lot of women friends. And sometimes you can bang them. I'm not a beta orbiter either, I have a fuck buddy here and in the city.

Attached: 1490203784814.png (200x200, 53K)

I'm friends with a bunch of women, tho the type of women who are my friends and the type of women I date are vastly different

> if you are a typical male
Hint. It's a femanon.
All women think men can be just friends. It's adorable really.

you know, i think youre right, i dunno how i missed that desu, i just thoguht it was a basedborg

soiborg, god damnit

No, with very few exceptions. There needs to be zero potential for attraction on the part of either party. At least one of them has to be gay or something. It just doesn't work otherwise.

I don't have out with women to often. In fact i dont really seee the point in hanging out with women as friends when i can hang out with guys. I have similar interests with dude and women tend to be very sensitive, so i have to watch what i say. With men i can almost say whatever i want.

I hang out with women when they are family, or if im working with them or trying to fuck them lol.

I agree with this. I have some women friends from college and have had no problems. i don't want to associate myself with 90% of women but some of them are alright. Same is true of men.

And another one.

you see her when you are doing business deals with her father.

stone people don't realize that you can have different kinds of friends.

some people*

by stalking her FB pics for months and discreetly staring at her from a distance obviously

Other options include talking advantage of her when shes drunk and threatening to kill yourself in the morning if she breaks up with you.

its pretty obvious really, how do you think this shit works?

Depends on the chick. I’ve had female friends. But there are not a lot of women who have the kind of interests that would make them worth hanging around. Women typically have different tastes in music, games, and hobbies and as a result our spaces tend to only intersect for either relationship or family reasons.

In other words, I’m not sitting through a twilight movie without some guarantied head on the ride home.

The wife and I talked about this just yesterday while taking a walk.

A woman can be friends with a guy/guys.

No guy wants women as friends, unless they think they can bang them.

Married uys tolerate their buddies' spouses (can like them as people if they respect the other dude).

What do you do with a female friend? I think that modern female has nothing to offer besides sex, most of them can't even cook nowadays.

my buddies spouse, is my ex and my first love, its weird desu.
But im kind of disinterested in fucking her now, so its actually ok, took ages to adjust though

>All women think men can be just friends. It's adorable really.
This. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve talked to a girl and they mention they have a “bestie” that’s a dude. I tell them they’ve never had a male friend in their life. They absolutely cannot comprehend it.
>”No, not him. I’ve known him for years!”
>”No, you really don’t know him. He’s different.”
Then a couple months later they casually mention that the guy tried to kiss them or some awkward shit, always the same. Even after that happens they’ll delude themselves into letting it happen again though.

>Can men and women
No.

such naiveity

>delude themselves into letting it happen again
And that's you being naive user.

>And that's you being naive user.
Explain, nigger

You reminded me of Benjamin Franklin, Advice to a Young Man on the Choice of a Mistress (1745).

More specifically this part.

>>Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

Which is true, when some women hit the wall, and find out their looks can no longer get them far, they change, they try to become useful, wise and tender to men.

swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html

Attached: bf advice.png (1125x752, 121K)

Women play their orbiters like musical instruments.

I have three different categories for women:

>like as a friend
>infatuated
>sexually attracted

I don't feel sexually attracted to about half of the women I crush on. And likewise, I often feel sexual attraction without romantic feelings.

Men start out as people pleasers and end up as aloof. Women start out aloof and end up as people pleasers.

> t. tranny.

No. There is always sexual tension or fear of some kind. Women who "only have guy friends" or "can't stand women" are roasties every time, and men who have women as friends should not be trusted, they snakes or beta orbiters.

I knew a girl like this. She only had male friends... many male friends to be exact. She would post pictures of her with her male friends, usually it was just her with them, and sometimes another girl. I also know the guy who she is in a relationship with, guy isn't exactly a beta, but he kinda overlooked this. I would prefer my partner to only have same sex friends.

AWWW HEIL YEAH HE SAID REDPOLE

No, they can't. Men eventually want to fuck them and women turn into manipulative cunts that only ever want to use their male 'friends' as beasts of burden to do heavy lifting for them.