Do you think Britain should be punished for leaving the EU?

Do you think Britain should be punished for leaving the EU?

Attached: 1548830959786.jpg (1024x374, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xxwFU-Y5V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Do you think the EU will still exist on October 31st?

Well besides the irony of claiming that a people that went out and killed all variaties of shitskins whilst never invading a white country is the "Enemy of the White man", whilst not even mentioning Germany the country that has gone out of its to kill as many whites as possible, that picture is still pretty metal.

Also, who will punish us? You? The EU is falling apart at the seams. Even the might of European civilisation wasn't able to withstand 50 years of kike domination by the EU.

the eu caused the 2008 global financial crisis

Attached: 1559552372282.jpg (793x2081, 554K)

I think Great Britain should nuke the EU

Attached: 1557052737161.jpg (792x1344, 542K)

nah, they should be commended for it you memeflaggot jewjew cum slurping chicom loser

Attached: A4E9C38E-69D0-462D-8235-1ED0E039A571.jpg (778x1008, 30K)

you faggots are literally responsible for more of our problems than any other group, including jews. Because of your bullshit 95% of the world's nigs not only speak a European language, but have a legal connection to a European country. Your progeny did the same shit here in the south with slaves.

Anglos have a fucking compulsion wherever they go to keep nigs as pets. Either in colonies, as slaves, or as some sort of project for a white saviour.

"75 years ago Britain fought against the politics of Donald Trump"

youtube.com/watch?v=4xxwFU-Y5V4

Attached: Pepe Trump.jpg (880x741, 176K)

British fantasy history once again.

Attached: BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg (620x307, 55K)

I think you should try.

Attached: 1537531305818.jpg (911x1207, 320K)

God bless the Anglosphere.

Attached: 1559076258776.png (755x436, 600K)

Germany has killed more white people than any other country in human history. In WW2 alone, you invaded Poland, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Yugoslavia, Greece and Russia. Your entire plan for the war against Russia was to exterminate the Slavic untermenschen (pic related) and take their land for the superior German ubermenschen (pic related).

Even in WW1, you sided with the Muslim Turks. Germany is the greatest enemy the white race has ever had.

Attached: 1542665820833.jpg (3800x3400, 2.68M)

no i think the EU should die

idk about you but im seeing a lot of shitskins in red there, besides it was the germans that ended imperialism. And before you say germany didn't start ww1 the Austrians did since they marched into bosnia and Austrians are germans
>Total b r u h moment

>germany killed
Britain declared war on Germany retard.
"Hurr durr we gotta save Poland! Oopsie, looks like we left the Polish to be raped and drained by the Soviets for 50 years lel. At least we stopped those German meanies from doing it"

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Attached: mosleybug.jpg (722x790, 133K)

Neither race exists anymore so who cares?

Brits are so damn retarded i swear. You do know white Russia lost against the communists in the revolution right? You do know your country is browning right? You are brain damaged inbred trash blaming Germany when you should blame yourself. I blame the American federal government not Germany myself because unlike you i don't fall for divide and rule tactics on the global scale like you moron.

nah man blame the germans for ww1 and therefore ruining white empires

Stop pretending we have anything close to a competitive military. Back in the 80s, yeah. But we've been cutting funding for decades so that we can house and feed more pakis, and our forces are pitifully frail as a result.

>leaving the EU
no
>"other" things
yes

Attached: 1521407846009.jpg (1300x817, 990K)

Its painfully obvious the enemy in WW2 was communism not the fascist countries. The liberal countries siding with the communists to defeat the fascists shows the war was a racket. Communism destroyed ancient societies to open them up to capitalism and putting down fascism did the same.

Why did the west side with the communists? Because the communist governments were puppet governments setup up bankers in new york.

>memeflag

this

Germany invaded Poland. Germany also invaded Czechoslovakia after giving a guarantee that they wouldn't, you stupid bastard. They also invaded Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Greece and Yugoslavia - all without any justification.

You worthless fucking demi-nigger.

Attached: 1544807307507.jpg (636x802, 70K)

Yeah keep blaming the Germans for nation building for eternity. As if you have some lordship over those people. Fuck off scumbag.

Oh and by the way i wouldn't have such a thorn in my side for the west winning if western society was kept cultured to European standards. But i get to enjoy the fruits of fine western society like illegals taking good jobs, gangs spreading drugs, violence and rape, a browning society dumbing down the culture, white niggers, jews, ect ect. Its amazing how hard hu whites fought to genocide themselves it really is.

They'll never leave.

>>Brits are so damn retarded i swear. You do know white Russia lost against the communists in the revolution right?

And all other other white countries that Hitler invaded? What about them? Were they communists too? You ignorant prick.

>You do know your country is browning right?

Orale, pendejo, donde esta la 52%?

> i don't fall for divide and rule tactics on the global scale like you moron.

Divide and conquer? You mean like when Germany invaded every country in Europe except Spain, Portugal, Switzerland and Sweden? Jesus Christ. I knew your country's education system was a sad joke, but I never knew it was this bad. Your entire understanding of history comes from macros made in MSPaint and posted on Jow Forums.

Do yourself a favour. Do your country a favour. Do your family a favour. Kill yourself now.

Attached: 1529051933548.png (1052x1137, 379K)

What European country is the the brown hair, blue eyed whitey from?

>Without justification

You would understand what they did if you understood communism was the greater evil. When Hitler offered Britain peace he meant it to defeat the soviets.
What about small white countries? Collateral in a game far bigger than preserving them. As for Germany's nation building i already told you its none of your business.

No. Stop dividing.

I don't see why nation building consists of invading bosnia but ok

Stop hiding behind the EU flag, you dumb fucking diaspora roach

Attached: 1454853483878.png (960x682, 1.49M)

Attached: 1492036979316.jpg (663x848, 149K)

Attached: 1491488445797.jpg (721x927, 333K)

Attached: 1510153974609.png (1027x702, 75K)

Attached: 1512836390475.png (5256x1292, 2.55M)

No.

>Divide and Conquer
>memeflag

Kill yourself.

Attached: e7.jpg (439x493, 104K)

Attached: 1486127518685.jpg (752x380, 123K)

Did they leave yet?

s-stop. we dindu nuffin. bongs are slaves.

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

The US and Britain was controlled largely by international finance

Attached: WhenYouFindOutRothschildBankMeme.jpg (750x729, 355K)

Attached: 1546445945754.png (1224x1137, 263K)

Since Cromwell set up the bank of England it started from then.

I think a good nuking would do the trick.

To reach the Suez as it was another nation in the way. And Germany never would've gone south if Britain accepted peace. Like i said hu whites sure work hard to genocide themselves fighting to protect minorities. Because when this is all over Britain and the western countries won't exist but the east will. The large powers on the world island are growing stronger day by day as the west fights amongst itself and loses day by day. China will establish their dynasty over the east and following this so will the European powers in central Europe. Iran will claim the middle east, Russia the small Baltics with Ukraine.

What will American and Britain do? Cry and try to start world war again to protect Khazars, their masters.

Yes the fascist revolution was about returning to the old ways to escape the clutches of this international banking system. Just as China is turning back to the old ways today hence America sperging out on them.
Its about time you've moved onto acceptance so you can reclaim your countries sovereignty.

China's government is not going back to the old ways right. Its scary how quickly they became a materialistic marxist capitalist modernist society so quickly. Its tied to international finance and keeps the system running. Much of it is a sham I think like much of the cold war.

why would the Austrian empire need the suez?
and if didn't go through Belgium the uk wouldn't have cared what happened in mainland Europe
all I am saying is that germans cause harm to all the other europeans

Britain declared war on Germany for Poland and cutting off oil to Britain was the objective at the time which Italy failed to do. The Germans merely arrived to clean up and stabilize things actually forcing Britain out of Greece like another dunkirk.

You are pushing a false narrative on me when Britain would never allow Germany to do as it pleases.

I think your mixing things up, I am talking about WW1 where, if you looked at my original message I said blame the germans as in Austria since they are german for invading bosnia and causing WW1 which then ruined the European empires which lead to ww2
why would you think I said ww2?

China just essentially appointed Xi emperor for life. Whether China is an occupied government or not is irrelevant to me as they threaten no one. If China is genuine anti international bank win win if they aren't well the west loses default and i win regardless.
I got your comment mixed up then. If we are talking about WW1 then the black hands assassination of the arch duke caused that not Germany.

Its in eu commissions best interest to punish us, that it hurts europe in the process is immaterial. I expect article 50 to be removed soon enough

We are classed as a global power, only america is ranked higher than us.

Attached: hello i am huwhite2.jpg (680x490, 122K)

and why did the black hands assassinate the arch duke?

Hoped we were finally taking a break from autistic anglo hate threads.

What the fuck is this retarded shit? Your Propaganda is starting to get lazy and obvious.

And no, i think we'll do much better without you beta cucks thanks, we'll leave you to wallow in your mistakes while you population turns ever more brown and 3rd world.

Serbs are spergs