Can someone explain why Fat Feminists are so angry?

Can someone explain why Fat Feminists are so angry?

There is one in my class. What a angry bitch.

Attached: IMG-20190603-WA0002.jpg (699x711, 68K)

Put your dick in her and she wont be angry

Because everything they believe is upside down. Imagine if you're very thirsty and you believe the way to solve it is to report for hatecrime the people that recommend you drink some water.

That's what most facets of life are for a feminist.

Imagine always being hungry but never getting sausage. This is the burden these poor souls must bear.

>Can someone explain why Feminists are so angry?

You don’t need a fat/thin qualifier; all feminists are angry. It’s why women who are happy about being women don’t call themselves feminists.

Would bang.

because they aint gettin dick

Because they've been overstuffed on a diet of conflicting propaganda that keeps them confused, upset, useful idiots.
Also, the joint pain, hypertension, rough periods, cellulite, stretch marks, being out of breath, stairs, and being ignored.

Attached: piano.jpg (500x678, 76K)

Why wouldn't they be angry? They are incompetent excuses for life. I'd be pissed too.

The upside down thing got me. Not to sound like a basket case, but it's all about duality now. Beauty is ugly and ugliness is beauty.

As long as they have big tits, they will get dick.

Imagine. The. Smell.

Checked

They're angry because your arms have to go all the way around for it to be a hug.

Attached: 1557543599890.jpg (900x1015, 243K)

Shes married to some black dude tho.

If she would lose weight, she would unironicly be very fuckable

Low status. Un wanted.
Get her on keto and fasting, she probably has an endocrine problem.
Men will want to fuck her when she loses the weight and gets the right shape.

They're eternally seething over the fact that most people find them repugnant and that they only have themselves to blame for their current state.

Breed her then leave her

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

I'd like to know how they get so fat

In America she could easily get dick without losing any weight

I honestly would love to smash her puss via the skeletor.

They want to be the highest SMV people around, but don't want to work for it
Hence they have to redefine the sexual market until they're highly desirable.
They are irate because playing with words doesn't change reality, even if it confuses simpletons

Because their whole lives are based on lies and reality contradicts everything they stand for on a daily basis. They are constantly coddled by higher-education and media Jews to believe that "all body types are attractive" and that "all men are evil rapists." Yet every time they look into a mirror they see a disgusting blob, a scrawny frame with a fucked up face or any other combination of unattractive features. They tell themselves "I am pretty, I am powerful, I deserve better," then they go out in the real world and find out that they aren't special, attractive, or even likeable. So they do what they do best - actively work to destroy that which they can never attain. What a disgusting existence.

Most modern feminists are the female equivalent of an incel. They're angry because they grew up privelaged lives, and reality won't offer them that in adulthood because they have nothing to offer; and due to their anger towards heterosexual, masculine men who don't want them, they blame the man instead of themselves for not being desirable. They delude themselves by becoming left wing; often race traitors and congregating with the negro. Or otherwise, at times simutaniously, weak lesser men.

She probably doesn't realize how many men (and lesbians) have a fetish for her.

>those hips
I'd unironically stuff my wiener in her.

If you had to carry all that ginormous ass and bovine udders galore around, you'd be angry too.

They cant form meaningful relationships , because no-one wants to date a fatty , they are often pumped and dumped, and as a result become resentful.

Women used to feel shame about getting fat, but due to the "body image" movement, they have it no longer, and when people treat them poorly because they are fat, they immediately blame the person, and do not attempt to improve themselves.

We know you would Tyrone

They're not hips you dip shit. It's excess fat, her skeleton is somewhere in there...

They want what all females want (attention and envy), but are too lazy and stupid to work for it. So their solution is to get mad about it and screech that the world needs to improve, not them

Its a maladapted mating strategy to provoke men into raping her.

Don't knock it until you've tried it, big guy.
I can assure you that even if she lost all of the fat, she'd have wide hips.

>are so angry

Being sexually ignored their entire lives by anyone/everyone worth their weight in salt that doesn't have a fatty fetish. That's why. They're mad they'll never be anyone's first choice for anything other than fulfilling sexual fantasy. Never a mother. Never a bride. Never the gold medal, always the side.

>MEN IGNORED ME NOW I'LL MAKE THEM PAY!!!

lack of dick

fat feminists do fuck niggers lol. connecting the dots is pretty easy desu

Attached: 1552589647166.jpg (640x671, 114K)

Nah they’re getting dick. They aren’t getting commitment, or anything close to the modicum of attention and quality of relationship that the buck o’ five basic Becky is getting.

guys, i'm very conflicted here.
I started picking branches to make a nest

Attached: sweting.jpg (243x311, 34K)

Shed also have saggy tits and ass and tons of excess skin

Gross. I guess there's a poke for every pig. Good on ya.

Cognitive dissonance is driving them insane (literally).

The world tells them they're beautiful, they can do and be anything or anyone they want, that they're basically perfect, and that literally any man would be lucky to have a woman like her.

They're fed these as soon as they're old enough to comprehend them, yet in reality they are lonely, depressed, self-conscious about their weight and appearance, and can't seem to acquire the male they attention that they want, and feel entitled to have.

The reality in which they live does not reflect, and is often antagonistic towards the illusory world in which they believe they reside. Their mind can't cope, and eventually their mental stability begins to unravel.

The same is true for many demographic groups in the modern Western world; we're being driven insane as a society, because our leaders and journalists have been gaslighting the population for multiple generations.

See Yuri Bezmenov's videos on the Jewtube for more information. It is all intentional, and by design.

Attached: 1547237862371.png (1360x980, 489K)

>Can someone explain why Fat Feminists are so angry?
you know the answer
nobody love them and fuck them
even niggers can not full their need of love

Usually they learn to eat a shit diet, avoid exercise, and make excuses from their fat parents, who use the same excuses to justify to each other why they are fat, and why they have a fat daughter.

With a few exceptions, obesity tends to run in families (which is why so many fatties falsely claim it's genetic).

>it's all about duality now
Everything is dual, it is the nature of this universe. In duality their is unity. What you're seeing is an inversion of the ideal done by separating that duality as if it was not one, so you're either on yin or yang, you are not allowed to follow the middle road that snakes between their unity, the Dao.
That's just one facet of this amazing unraveling of society.
How's that for basket case?

Attached: Pepe561.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

fpbp

It's about inversion of natural order. I am not religious, but I can think of no better term than "satanic".

They tell tranny's that they kill themselves because people are not yet accepting them. This is false, they kill themselves because (a) they have mental illness/depression which led to transgenderism in the first place and (b) sex change operation is as endless a path as all cosmetic surgery, except with more daily dilation pain.

By focusing on people warning them as the problem, the negative feedback is removed.

Same thing with abortions (leading to guilt), with chasing career for women, with slutty behaviour and seeing it as a virtue, with fatacceptance and so on and so on.

that is a cursed image

Good analysis