Is the hashtag a nazi symbol now?

Is the hashtag a nazi symbol now?

#fuckislam
#killtheniggers
#gasthekikes

Attached: 1536850579087.png (220x220, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fashtag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fashtag
>A hate symbol used by neo-nazis and the racist alt-right, typically Trump supporters. The symbol(#) makes two H's which stand for Heil Hitler.
>OMG he used a fashtag that is racist
>by Coronatus May 26, 2019

How the hell did they made this entry so quickly? Some meme pops out and seconds later you have people on YouTube, BuzzFeed and UrbanDictionary talking about it?

yes

Attached: 1559577671090.png (488x621, 65K)

I actually don't know. The effort Jow Forums put into this meme wasn't even close to half assed.

Attached: Lookathim.gif (500x391, 535K)

the left's job is to create an imaginary boogeyman to project their fears onto so you fall in line and obey. Jow Forums does this for them for free so they just run with it.

They are so intellectually lazy that it doesn't matter how hard we try. We could just be like, "hey everybody, straight black American men are the white people of people of color. Straight black men are the new Dark Right and have more in common in with straight white Nazis than any lgbtq2, woman of color, or immigrant ever could. That's why they keep chasing white women. To be like their true role models."

These idiots would start marching against this new layer of privilege before we finish fleshing the thing out.

>How the hell did they made this entry so quickly?
They lurk here for cutting-edge news.
I never said they were smart, I told you why they do it.
If they break the story first, then that's a feather in their journalistic cap.
If the story is a nothing burger, they can wipe it under the rug.
So even Jow Forums's laziest pranks have something written about them outside of this place.

#ASHTAG

Nah, not really, unless your brain dead and bought into it. As a side note, with the sucess of previous campains i'd put money on the fact that there are lurkers from the likes of vox and redit on here now and thats why fastag took off so easily.

Attached: 398.jpg (680x356, 22K)

The USA is a live show where retards stare
Interesting and entertaining

Says the director.

I LOVE IT. MEME THIS NOW. MAKE BMWF A SYMBOL OF LGBTQ OPPRESSION

It always was. Twitter is secretly a far right organisation.

Hey Schlomo, can you make 'em jump through hoops like college debt or mortgages? Haha just don't sent more to Iraq haha

Attached: 1345045583578.jpg (802x757, 144K)

Me indian pajeet
Me spread meme
Me spread honkler
Me spread safe place for every race.

Thank you parjeet. Now please poo in the loo.

this kind of thing only works well if it's done incognito and comes out of nowhere en masse. not as a random post in Jow Forums as mainstream media picks up on it easily

it's scared, # is meaningless and controlled oposition. Gives that "my fellow npc's, look at what those zany nazbols came up with this time" vibes.
And all those "let's make X hate symbol nao" smells awfully like distraction and attempt to divert effort from taking rainbow flag.

Same thing happened with the OK hand sign and they still fell for it

No

Attached: STABEM.jpg (919x323, 149K)

fuck the symbols push this

Attached: 20155985_684780111711602_1818930226239877364_n.jpg (370x370, 24K)