Please stop!

>Please stop!

Give em a 1 year warning if that doesn't work!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135609956563083266

Attached: Untitled.png (570x340, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6800481/Ann-Coulter-Trump-shallow-narcissistic-lying-conman-doesnt-intend-build-wall.html
taskandpurpose.com/trump-wall-construction-twitter-video
youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw&t=225
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tariffs up to 10% in a week. 15% the week after.

Also, show your flag.

Will the hedge be finished by then?

Show us your flag you faggot.

Love the ass burn, screeching from a position of weakness such as you are is a great way to show everybody how correct your ideas are.

what are my ideas?

Spreading Moloch worship through political subversion. Soon you won't have any more baby foreskins for your Tay-Sachs treatments.

Where did you get that from?

You will always be nigger

(THEY) CAN DO IT IF THEY WANT

WHAT HAPPENED TO (US)

KIKE SOCK PUPPET

>Mexico
>acting in good faith

>pl please mexico help me guys pllls

Can a president be more pathetic than this

Attached: 2135412.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

In an ideal world, we’d close the southern border and use the Insurrection Act to begin deporting every hispanic from America.

I am choosing to believe Trump will be useful and do his job this time, but his history tells me he will probably fail again like he always does.

I'm psychic and your meme flag is quite revealing, it tells more about you than it covers up.

Trump will rescind the tariff as soon as his handler Jared returns from Davos.

Is that why I'm suggesting Trump actually do something about the border then?

But Trump built the wall. Surely this shouldn't be a problem anymore. His new slogan is "keep America great" after all.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

That's true.
Can't believe there are people who suggest otherwise TBQHWYTBH

Attached: 500_F_15500171_CHj7YphBvCmvxcydsJI8TurPnHVyDM1G.jpg (500x334, 80K)

Denied.

>he fervently prays as he rocks back and forth
I doubt it.

It's not working, you'll have to come up with somebody better than Pedo Joe if you want to beat Trump. Democrats could have won 2016 easy with Jim Webb but he's a patriotic American who isn't part of the global cabal so his campaign was poisoned from within. But instead your party is running Pedo Joe. LOL.

Attached: 1559079468462.png (676x742, 250K)

Ah, is cuck in chief failing again?

He's already replaced 700 miles of fence with the exact barrier design approved for The Wall. Look on Jewgle earth if you doubt it.

I love this strategy of denying progress on the wall though. The libtards eat it up and it's nicely preventing them from even bothering to launch lawsuits and environmental surveys and the other delaying tactics which could be used to ensure The Wall is never built.

Keep it up, you are doing Trump's work for him!

I want to see your dirty jew nigger flag. Until then I will disregard your nigger jew opinion as a larp.

>Seething this hard
Nice rage post, but did Trump build the wall, or did he not? If he built the wall, then what exactly is the problem he is talking about? It's time to get your story straight, shlomo.

Attached: 1473105385783.jpg (225x225, 19K)

The 700 miles of replacement is nothing to do with Trump.
The army corp of engineers has been replacing existing barrier for over a decade now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6800481/Ann-Coulter-Trump-shallow-narcissistic-lying-conman-doesnt-intend-build-wall.html

Source:

taskandpurpose.com/trump-wall-construction-twitter-video

>The footage, which was filmed more than five months ago on Sep. 18, 2018, isn't really new wall construction at all, and certainly not part of the ongoing construction of "the wall" that Trump has been haggling with Congress over.

>"It's a replacement project," Mike Petersen, public affairs director for the Army Corps of Engineers' South Pacific Division, told Task & Purpose. "I was in the division 12 years ago and we were doing border wall replacement work back then."

Pic related, note the date.

Attached: trump wall 3.png (664x544, 458K)

youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw&t=225

Attached: ruuuuuun.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Attached: 783284728374826347823.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

700 miles of The Wall have already gone up. It's a huge engineering project and it's taking longer than I like but one can simply surf over to Jewgle earth and see.

But let's look at this from more of a meta view, your attempts to demoralize Trump supporters won't work. If you want Trump to lose you need to promote a better candidate. Right now you're betting on a crooked pedophile who, as it will come out, was the one who signed the FISA warrant on Trump in the first place, so King Nigger could keep his nose clean.

Totally different wall design than the one Trump has been using to replace the barrier. But it's not going to work, sadly Trump isn't a dictator and his fans understand that he has been opposed by every kind of crooked Jew (like you) in government. Anyway it's not working. Trump's support has almost doubled since he won in 2016.

It's OK though, things are getting spicy. The executions continue as planned, and there's been no substantial legal action challenging the wall, even though of course there could be mountains of lawsuits.

Attached: 1559341468912.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

Yes, I know you believe that Trump is off-limits from criticism because you're a little partisan /nupol/ faggot who doesn't belong here. Crying about it on Jow Forums won't change anything. In fact, it will make us want to make your retarded ass cry harder. Back on topic, Trump's promise was to build a big beautiful wall paid for by Mexico. The projects the army corps of engineers have been working on since long before Trump became president don't fucking count. Trump also claims that he has successfully made America great again, despite hardly any of his campaign promises coming true. If that's the case, what exactly does MAGA even mean? And no, I don't expect you to answer that question, because you're a dishonest little partisan /nupol/ snowflake who is here to tell us that we're hurting his feelings instead of engaging in actual adult discussions.

Attached: 1557851465148.png (510x518, 236K)

>he doesn't understand what a first offer is
Read the art of the deal, faggot.
You're honestly too stupid to be a trump voter.

Genuine question here: what is to be done about the Indian reservation in southerners AZ? Its partly in the US and partly in Mexico. It's not USA territory so no eminent domain.

Attached: 1559173123581.jpg (690x377, 45K)

>the Indian reservation in southerners AZ?
If it's a reservation, it's part of american territory.

>Trump also claims that he has successfully made America great again

its fucking engraging how he says jobs have never been better and are paying so well now

does he think anyone but some stupid fucking boomers actually believe this?

>we're gonna build a big beautiful wall and mexico is gonna pay for it
>alright, mexico doesn't have to pay for it but we're gonna have a big beautiful wall
>fine we'll have a beautiful wall but it doesn't have to be big, we'll only put it in certain areas
>okay fine, I guess it doesn't need to be beautiful either, we'll just use metal slats
>fine, I'll just build a fence
>okay, no fence, but mexico has to stop sending people into the country.
>okay fine, mexico can do whatever they want, I'm getting a hair cut

>700 miles of The Wall have already gone up
I've already talked about those 700 miles.
They are nothing to do with Trump, it's an ongoing replacement project that has been happening over a decade, read my link. You're calling the army corp of engineers liars if you're saying this isn't true.

>Trump's support has almost doubled since he won in 2016.
Where do you get this nonesense?

>pls stobbit

Yeah lil donnie, they will scrap over billion dollar business just coz you asked....

Attached: 1552430840389.jpg (640x360, 70K)