Brits are ugly meme

Visit UK. Anglos are literally how white people are supposed to look like.

Attached: 2018-12-02_beautiful-keira-knightley.jpg (700x875, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This woman was the last of the best and it's just the fact.

Attached: 15434234235121.jpg (1251x1445, 584K)

Anglos are not brits. Anglos are viking invaders.
Brits are brits - celt/phonecian/roman/jew/proto-european-mutts who are largely rapebabies and this is one of them.

Attached: typical brit.jpg (430x599, 69K)

No. Unlike your meme flag I actually live in the UK and god fucking damnit most are ugly as fuck. The average is ugly. The pretty are rare. Most look like they have FAS or were dropped as a baby.

>posting a jew

I don't know who that is but she was a total fox when she was younger. I have a talent for noticing that. Her eyes are gorgeous and at that age she still has her lips. She was a doll once.

maisie williams isn't typical, she's a star!

Picture of a Polish woman in England.

I am actually nativly English and I agree with this. Most people look a bit fucked up or atleast slight off... But the pretty ones stand out, like myself

Attached: 1505314358117.jpg (249x238, 14K)

>leathery old maid who's not misshapen or obese was once attractive
Wow what a talent bro

Attached: 1554752111970.jpg (1920x1920, 148K)

I don't think so.

Attached: 1555071894882.jpg (1333x10000, 3.43M)

You should visit Midwest instead, far better looking people than inbred Brits and inbred Germans

Nope, those are French/Norman leftovers.

British women are vile yes, only their youth is able to compensate.

Diana Mitford. Powerful woman back in the 30's and 40's. You should look her up.

>foul mouthed user only spawned from a abhorrent world
What a surprise "bro".

game of thrones ending hit that arya girl hard i see.

I've seen the things that she calls breasts, I kinda wish I didn't

I was in UK

You usually look like Iberians with pale skin and inbred traits

she looks nordic.

This is a 10/10 housewife in england. You won't see them because they all stay home.

Attached: h7b9apa2ate11.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

KEK

>Visit UK.
Ok

>Keira
>pushed Hollywood meme
>literally needs face and chest depth painted on
>"beautiful"

I said visit UK, Germans are far uglier than Brits.

lol no

>memeflag
>1
Pottery with sage.

Cope.

Attached: 61277362_111175316632814_4524753104483660020_n.jpg (1440x1800, 611K)

Just some random Brit I picked off Twitter but This is the look most British women have to their face.

Attached: 44791CC3-000D-40AA-9055-1C1E67CD757C.jpg (400x400, 24K)

They vary too much for a specific look, as I've seen some with a Nord pallete and a semetic hooked nose, Mongoloid facial structure with blue eyes, Sudo Arabic aesthetic with a European under tone,ect. Talking about the relative "natives" btw , who've been here for the last hundred years.

Attached: TL'DR Poo History.jpg (1920x1920, 1.66M)

>You usually look like Iberians
Yeah. That's around where we came from before moving to Britain after the ice retreated. Specifically around the Basque country.

I chuckled.

>hundred
Few more than that in most cases.

Open mouth. Show teeth.

Point still stands, the "natives" of this place are extremely mixed. So much that a chunk of any phenotype can be found here, if it stays within the Eurasian continuum. Makes sense to I guess, knowing how much rape was brought over to this locale, a couple centuries back.

Attached: puff.jpg (888x894, 261K)

In this picture she looks a super dime piece. she has a kid too, nice that she is breeding and not wasting her life.

thts a hollywood stress you dumb twat

Can confirm. I've spent a ton of time in the Midwest, traveled to DC, Florida, the Carolinas, California, the Pacific Northwest, the Southwest, Utah, etc. The hottest girls are legitimately Midwesterners. Lots of German, some Polish, English, Nordic, Dutch, etc. Utahns were cute too, but I might have though that just because almost all I saw were blonde with blue eyes.

>Somali
Do you have a little bit of self-awareness?

Meme flag = Poo

Attached: Anal Abuse.jpg (474x316, 22K)

You're not finding anything of that nature except very recent. Outwith that it's our direct neighbours which is to be expected and does not really count as "mixed".

I dated a girl who I was convinced was the most beautiful girl to ever live. Then one day she sat down next to a 10/10 model and I was like "holy shit her face is so asymmetrical by comparison, and her nose is so long, and wow she looks kinda weird".
I loved her though, and in retrospect she was really beautifil in that quirky way. But, honestly almost everyone looks a bit weird when you really look at them.

Midwestern Euromutts look better than their European ancestors I think, but most people in USA are rather goblins mixed with various shitskins

I didn't really notice how fucking ugly Brits were until recently. They literally look like peasants from the middle ages. Short, ruddy complexion, mouth like a vandalized graveyard and obese. I'm like a fucking god amongst men at 6ft 2 and pretty symmetrical. I'm literally like a giant looking over most peoples heads.

I guess it depends on which frame of reference you use, personally I like the thousand plus year old variety since it enables an accurate assessment.

>Not mixed

The Romans for example, existed a long time ago. And during their reign, they changed a haplo group or two post conquest. Then the snow apes leaked out, after wards. During all this, micro groups like the Leventines (through Roman citizenship) did float around Europe. Influencing genetics, ect. The Huns as well as other Mongoloid invasive sub sets to, see the Bulgars for another example. And all these peoples had interfaced with the then "British" and of course exchanged admixture. Knowing their migratory patterns, and trade routes. Again resulting in your varied phenotype. Which you do have, self evidently.

Attached: The Roman Empire.png (2534x1540, 357K)

>Anglos are literally how white people are supposed to look like.
No shit. It were the Anglos who created the concept of white people.

Low class brits are fuckugly

>Anglos are literally how white people are supposed to look like.
Visited UK, saw only landwhales that were the genetic cross of a mongoloid and a pig

she looks more american than brit

Depends where you're from. Come to Cheshire and there's beautiful people everywhere

no qts where i live but then again every qt would move away from here

Where do I find another Keira Knightley?
She's a solid 10/10 for me.

Go to rural Arabia, or Iran or Southern Europe or some where with a high percentage of near East ancestry. Maybe Turkey as well, since their women probably have that Mongoloid/Caucascoid mixed look the woman you're licking up to has in the OP. Since they're a mixture of said groups more recently.

Attached: Yellow Monkey.png (535x375, 51K)

Pic also related.

Attached: J2 Distribution.png (1832x991, 523K)

Looks like Eddy Izzard.

These are the top models in Britain.. seriously..

Brits are fucking horrible looking

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-06-03 17-06-10.png (1212x242, 223K)

I won't rest until I find that qt face in a niqab collecting rain water for her shithole village in west Iran. Cheers user.

That's what I thought.

Yeah she's beautiful.

>Brits.
>Posts picture with niggers.

Attached: Pink booty hole.png (1003x1024, 956K)

There's no such thing as an 'British'/'English' ethnic group. Literally any ethnicity is considered 'British' and 'English' if they are citizens of the UK.

> Visit UK
Huge proportion are fat. Huuuuuuge...

This.
My wife is british, but one of the good ones. She demanded I save her from the local orcs.
The level of inbreeding in the UK is insane. Good god people, pick spouses from at least 500km away from where you live.
And stop eating bread, potatoes and pasta.

a 1%er nazi traitor ?!

Mmm. Lol. No.

Fuck off paki

Mediterraneans are buttfuck ugly including Turks

If you think so, then you're just desensitized to the unique look most British women have. especially their eyes, you don't see that look here.

>Visit UK.
I did. The native ethnic English look no different than Germans except more landwhales.

>Germans are far uglier than brits

Attached: 147522EB-9114-4D9E-AFF1-E1A5D25B654F.jpg (275x183, 7K)

But thats an ugly shit skinned rat..
Atleast post something i would like to look at.

Attached: hello i am huwhite3.jpg (540x477, 89K)

You are abosolutely correct and the brit who replied to you is a retard.

They are not ugly. It's just a funny meme. I myself have indulged on it.

The med girls CRAVE the anglo BVLL

t. butthurt Brit

Imagine being so self-hating because of retarded memes.

she looks like a slav to me

That's not so.

"THEY came, they saw, they conquered. But while the Romans, Vikings and Normans ruled Britain for many years, none left their genetic calling cards behind in the DNA of today’s mainland Caucasian population. That’s the message from the most comprehensive analysis yet of the genetic make-up of the white British population.

The only invaders that left a lasting legacy are the Anglo-Saxons. As well as giving us the English language, the Anglo-Saxons, whose influx began around AD 450, account for 10 to 40 per cent of the DNA in half of modern-day Britons."

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/

>white people are supposed to look ugly
possibly true

The British were historically described as uggos, since the Roman times.
Probably not much has changed.

Attached: 1559402176031.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)