BAKA, how could whites say racism is over when we still dividing our groceries?!

BAKA, how could whites say racism is over when we still dividing our groceries?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-141629__01.jpg (1080x1596, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PineappleCGC/status/1135247655242731520?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It helps the cashier.
Leave it to a nigger to not understand the concept of work.

Fucking white people. What next, letting people who hate them benefit from their taxes?

Oh and umm... Link
twitter.com/PineappleCGC/status/1135247655242731520?s=19

Typically nigger doesn’t know what it is or how to use it, so she implies it’s racist. This is animal level iq shit.

Also love how she left her things in the basket... You're supposed to empty your basket for the cashier.

That's why I use self checkout so I don't have to interact with employees or other customers

>body wash
I call bullshit, niggers don't wash. Also she would have just stole the coffee and body wash anyway so fakenews.

This.

it’s comments like these that delegitimize this place and make us all look retarded

we should have never desegregated public soaces

Black people love to go the grocery and spend money that they didn't earn

what is it though?

This. FPBP.
Guess it take a nignog to think everything revolves around them

lol I love, LOVE, how pavement apes never cease to make themselves look either absolutely retarded or like petulant children at the drop of a hat, unprompted, on a platform with millions of people to see it

/thread

This is the only way it should be done unless your over 50 all they do is tie up the uscans

>ahhh, first time paying for something

I bet your pussy looks like a popped balloon

Attached: 1559356771992.gif (255x130, 1.31M)

But you know it's true though, if she's retarded enough to not know how shopping dividers work, then is she really smart enough to know how to wash herself?

Sounds to me like she would be happier with a Afro-American Only line, where she doesn't have to put up with those raccis honkies.

Attached: DiversitNPC.png (384x528, 46K)

fpbp

Attached: 1316796534698.png (432x576, 109K)

"He shall not divide us."
The coffee and body wash

do they honestly wonder why every other race is completely fed up with their rude, nasty bullshit?

13% of the population commits 0% of bathing.

Niggers.
Haters gonna hate

Attached: 1559543099403.jpg (739x1024, 163K)

The "I ain't payin fo yo shit nigga" stick.

>make a device that makes things more orderly and manageable

HAHA FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE AM I RIGHT??

niggers have no business living among humans

Attached: 1316813962440.jpg (500x472, 30K)

Niggers have all kinds of hygiene customs, like washing chicken before they cook it, scrubbing themselves with soap on a cloth, and wiping their armpits and balls with rubbing alcohol. They still end up fat, diseased, and stinky.

She'd know it's for the worker's benefit if she ever held a job. Probably the reason why check workers hate blacks the world over--they just dump whatever like apes.

cashier accidentally adds niggers item to previous customer's bill, chimps out because cashier is taking too long to fix this error
>you can't win

Really, a goose stepper and a cat..... pussy.

>this is a microcosm of why Africa will never flourish. White people do things the right way like using the divider, because thats how society should work. Savages I tell ya

Attached: 1357647004124.jpg (960x642, 130K)

Yea I did that recently with an old woman because I had nothing and she had 20 groceries so I pushed all my stuff to the end and made room for her.
But I'll remember next time if it's a nigger just to keep all my shit there and stare them down.

Attached: 1550223257327.png (512x512, 49K)

Niggers not being able to understand the most basic shit imaginable and then rolling their eyes on social media is pretty cool.

Let’s meme these things into a white supremacist symbol

Fuckin kek

why can't niggers into fucking logic and instead get upset about things they don't understand all the time

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

You're absolutely right but you'll be blasted by the kids that browse here. Call nigs out for the actual shit they do but inventing things up like an 80 IQ redneck just makes us look retarded.
It gives leftists ammo to point at us and say "see they just hate for no reason!!!"
But they can't say that if everything you call nigs out for is factually backed. Though they'll try.

If you hate niggers so much, why do you seek news on them to complain about?
Why are you so bad at fitting in shill

May God have mercy on all you Yankees for setting free the slaves

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-143733__01.jpg (1080x1160, 175K)

>But they can't say that if everything you call nigs out for is factually backed
They can, and do.

Attached: 1393364564001.png (1024x776, 113K)

I never use those things.

The yankees had to do something because the southerners kept breeding the niggers and letting them escape to the north to shit things up.

Some AZOV guy I follow on Twitter posted the tweet saying "this is why Africans will never be civilized"

Have you heard of the Fugitive Slave Act?

On today's episode of "Nigs Say the Darndest Things..."

Attached: 1558058369505.jpg (362x314, 24K)

"The races are different people's groceries on the check-out conveyor. They must be divided for the sake of order, so one race does not pay for the other."
-George Lincoln Rockwell, 1965

>I was an unpleasant and insufferable person over something trivial
Wow, you really showed them.

>tfw black and can't stop catching second hand embarassment from these tweets

It's okay among you literal fucking mongs on pol, but at least behave in front of innocent and naive normies.

Twitter is unironically the worst thing to happen to the black communities in the west

Although I suppose white twitter girls are off their fucking trolleys. Busy killing babies, bringing back paganism and what not. So I guess black birds on twitter could be worse, marginally.

>white does something courteous
>black is offended
a picture of race relations

I think she means it's not necessary when nobody is behind you.
But it's also used to stop the belt when there are no customers.

ITS BECAUSE THEY WANT ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THEIR GROCERIES, I AINT PAYIN FOR YOUR GROCERIES YOU FUCKING HOOKERS

PUNCH A GROCERY HOOKER IN THE FACE !

Attached: 1522810185631.png (495x512, 245K)

I hang my stuff directly to the casheer, i hate those lil slave sticks they have out. I take my stuff out of my cart and hand it directly to the casheer. Don't use the belt thing either, just hand the stuff over.

Casheer roll there eyes then I roll mine back, i usually don't speak out but i sometimes confront the casheers

the symbol of white supremacy

based

It just gets worse

This confirms it

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-144310__01.jpg (1080x1011, 198K)

>shes talking about the deodorant

Segregation is just part of our culture. We have an autistic need to keep everything ordered and seperate

Stop trying to rationalize shitskin third worlders. If they were smart they wouldn't be third world.

im sure niggers never make comments that deligitimize them and make them look retarded

Also this is what chimps are really going crazy about

Attached: IMG_20190603_144700.jpg (1440x1520, 202K)

Attached: spok.gif (248x193, 731K)

Niggers are the most insecure people on the planet.

niggers are stupid

But why?

Attached: 1550551704297.gif (350x368, 1.99M)

Fuck those things. I’m not getting paid to scan my own groceries.

We should have picked our own cotton

So much this.

>pre-cut watermelon

They sell the damnedest things these days.

Why should we care about leftists? They will attack us no matter what. Jow Forums is about beeing edgy to attract teens to the upcoming race war. Say what you want, but Jow Forums keeps growing, even though the talking points here are "dumb" and "racists".

Nigger lmao.
Bottom text.

>Being courteous and avoiding conflict is racist
Niggers were a mistake

Attached: 1507859619645.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Fuck waiting in line. They’re usually faster and I don’t have to deal with incompetent people.

this.

getting #fashtag meme'd was a breeze, this will just as easy and it will enrage NPC's and wake them up to the reality of the nigger menace

Sorebt free in your head the cabana sings

>be me
>go to grocery store
>place all my items on the conveyor belt
>don't bother with putting down the little separation stick they have, it's bad enough I have to put my stuff on the belt myself, they should have a servant do that for me
>anyway the guy in front of me tells me I should put down the stick
>I tell him he should put down the stick if he cares so much
>he says that he'll just end up buying my stuff if I won't put down the stick
>so be it, I reply
>silence reigns for a while, and he attempts to wear down my resistance by staring at me aggressively
>just before the cashier started to grab my stuff he told her that it wasn't his stuff

lel, I knew he'd cave. But either way, I had won.

Was that stupid nigger raised in a ghetto?

Some people love order, and implicit rules what?

you can takje thge nigger out of africa but not africa out of the nigger...

Fucking white people and their
> Draws card
Grocery Dividers

I want all negros to know that I put those down as a symbolic wall between whites and coloreds.

lmao white people ackin like insects allatime fo. nigga its just the sto jus buy yo shit nigga lmao

> I'm not getting paid to do this, therefore I should find someone who is getting paid to do this for me!
t. massive boomer retard

Attached: image.jpg (758x426, 157K)

I hate niggers.

It's usually faster.

based

>deal with incompetent people

Like you doing work for free?

>BAKA, how could whites say racism is over when we still dividing our groceries?!

It's almost as if that racist white bigot didn't want to pay for Shaquanda's groceries.

what nigger isn't?

The whole world, has literally gone full retard thanks to twatter, faceberg and (((journalist)))

Go back to apefrica then stupid nigger.

Sometimes I wonder...
Do non-white Jow Forumsacks do this kind of shit too just to "act white" or simply to piss niggers off?

Attached: 435368532837.gif (498x498, 613K)

Sesible chuckle

niggers are too stupid to use knives other than for stabbing whites

Do you like taking away jobs from people?

that's what i was thinking at first, but then I realized she was black. you have no idea what african americans are like, they jump on any opportunity to disrupt orderly civil behavior for no reason at all, because they're niggers.

your head will break if you attempt to quantify the level of chaotic nonsense logic that streams through the brain of the great north american pavement ape