ANN COULTER: "IF TRUMP KNEW ENGLISH HE WOULD UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF WALL"

foxnews.com/politics/ann-coulter-says-if-trump-knew-english-he-would-understand-meaning-of-wall

Attached: 1.png (900x227, 25K)

What happened to Ann? Was she bought? First he was shilling for Trump and suddenly she was 100% against him.

Romney bought her out.

She wants Trump to do what he said he would.
What's hard to understand?

Ann didn't abandon MAGA. Trump did.

Yes. She was bought by the biggest neocon loser alive: Mitt Romney.

Zero white children

>the biggest neocon loser alive

That would be Cpt Drumph

She has principles. She saw that Trump has not fufilled on some of his biggest campaign promises and, rather than blindly following him, has chosen to speak up about it.

>She wants Trump to do what he said he would.
That sounds so petty. When have politicians ever did what they promised?

Ann's pissed Trump isnt really doing what she wanted him to. She's got some points but I dont know that adopting TDS is helping.

Why he doesn't hit her back??? He always replies, even to some "nobody manlet" from pakistan.

Them two are in cahoots.

Attached: 1559335063314s.jpg (166x196, 4K)

She was over heard saying to Mitt that “ you better make it worth it”

Is there a stipulation in the constitution that forbids the President from letting someone else do his job for a number of months? He should just let Ann be President for 6 months and then laugh at her when she also gets absolutely nothing done.

Ann may know English but Trump knows construction so I'm going to trust him on the definition of 'wall'

>petty
How is it petty to hold the POTUS accountable?
You're complaining about her for wanting Trump to do what he said?

Madness.

Attached: Trump-quotes.jpg (1100x619, 214K)

>A FUCKING FENCE
hahahahahaha poverty borders BTFO

Attached: IMG_0070.jpg (1131x645, 125K)

Because he knows she's right.
And it would draw attention to his own broken promises being exposed.

All the other conservative pundits suck Trump's dick and defend him. He's somehow simultaneously the GOD EMPEROR and also too weak and powerless to get anything done.

She is actually like a jilted girlfriend. She actually believed Trump would do the things said he would do if he got into office.

Trump has completed 0 wall.
All the pictures he tweets are of wall replacement project that was ALREADY DUE TO BE DONE by the army corp of engineers.

They've been doing this for over a decade now, Trump knows most people don't know about this so he pretends it's all his wall.

Steve Bannon managed to get 1.7 miles done though.

Attached: repost-instar-donald-j-trump-arealdonald-trump-jeb-bush-just-20580433.png (500x470, 72K)

Old barren womb continues to scream to remain relevant
More news at 11

BTFO

Good point.

but this is what DHS wanted, who knows border security better?
a coalburning, childless, attention whoring cumdumpster or the department of homeland security?

oops this was directed at

He stopped following her on twitter so he probably doesn't know what she's saying anymore. Besides, he's too busy importing shitskins to own the libs, he doesn't have time to address the complaints of the people who voted for him.

If she knew English she'd understand the meaning of "border patrol explicitly said they want a fence"

Its disturbing how easily my opinion has changed and I think Ann needs to shut the fuck up about Trump when 4 year ago I was a big fan.

not only that but she called for a "fence' some thirty times in her book Adios America, which was written before trump. never once did she use the term wall until he came along

>all these statist bootlicking trump stooge boi shills from /ptg/
Ann has had the same opinion on immigration since the '90s.

Trump? A flipflopper and MIGA cheerleader

Because you're stupid.

Ann is an attention whore.

Attached: Cleese.jpg (480x360, 25K)