Dat's Racist!!!

lmao

Attached: ugly_ducklings.jpg (1125x866, 105K)

Imagine being a nigger. Imagine being so self-concious that you chimp out over fucking chocolate ducks because you see racism that isn't even there
Imagine your childish behavior is deemed acceptable by society because the Jews have tricked whitey into thinking they owe you because your ancestors were slaves hundreds of years ago

imagine noticing all this and continuing to participate in the program society has laid out for you

imagine noticing all of this and not confronting everyone around you about how stupid they are

imagine just being a cuck

what are you doing about it bubba

Attached: 55044335.png (207x243, 7K)

buy ammo

Operation “das raycis”
Works like this, find something being sold in a store and complain about how racist it is to a manager. Do this over and over and make the left seem insane.

Black sensitivity. They act proud, then get sad over chocolate ducks. Pathetic.

Can someone shoop the image so it says "ugly" underneath all the chocolate ducks?

Attached: ugly_ducklings_2.png (1125x866, 757K)

I see brown, yellow, black.
No white.
White Genocide confirmed

something a little more constructive. i have enough to defend myself and family in case we have hurricane-katrina tier chimpouts
kek i can get behind this. currently i have about 17 fake lefty accounts spread across 4 social media platforms (instagram, snapchat, twitter and facebook). though they get banned, my NEET life allows me to create more in such expeditious fashion that it was as if i was never banned.
i like to exploit racism between minorities so dialogue can ensue between them and i sit back, arms behind my head with my omega racing chair reclined at about 45 degrees.
but then you'd be calling the white duck ugly

The just didn't get the reference because they didn't have a father to read them bedtime stories.

gj

its funny coz it's true

Attached: oihiuhiuh695695.png (220x225, 134K)

>No white chocolate duck

That's pretty funny because EXCLUDING BLACKS (ducks) IS RACIST.
Including them is not. So duck world is basically all white. They pepe'd themselves, with zero goading?
Are progressives really that wound up now, or is /pol behind this?

What's next, stop selling KFC?

In the end the ugly duck became the swan, but niggers are too retarded to understand a tale made for children's brains. They'll keep yelling racism at everything.
They should learn the boy who cried wolf fable for their own good.

underrated.

Attached: 65CD64E1-B6A4-4D59-9FC2-81FF09FC36B5.jpg (500x282, 44K)

Imagine not getting it's a reference to Hans Christian Andersen.

>see brown, yellow, black.

Attached: utn.jpg (1125x866, 169K)

you cant say that thats racist

Attached: he hates it.jpg (871x206, 33K)