The Day of the Rake is Upon Us

The Rake commeth at 8pm EST this evening. It will be announced that your country which has been a disgrace to all that is human from the moment it was formed will officially cease to exist. You will all die soon at the hands of the Eternal jew and their nonwhite hordes. It will make international news. Good riddance to you demons

Attached: fuckingleafs.png (1280x640, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
timeanddate.com/countdown/retirement?iso=20190603T20&p0=250&msg=canada dying &font=cursive&csz=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE METEOR?

Attached: SCREENED.png (540x460, 29K)

MY BODY IS READY

Attached: 1550961363860.jpg (1280x1235, 482K)

Finally, it’s about time

Source?

Are you gonna blow something up OP? Are you a sandnigger terrorist?

>almost heaven
>West Virginia
>Blue Ridge Mountains
>Shanadoah River
>life is old there, older than the trees
>younger than the mountains, blowing like the breeze
>COUNTRY ROADS

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Cool, got a source?

Thank god.

Please annex, please annex

I'm going to be so pissed off if this is just another faggy larp on 4crap.

4 hours to go till salvation boys!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

>that flag
>this post

w h e w

inb4 OP tries to do mass shooting with bb gun and somehow kills himself

guess I should go buy another bag of dog food

I want more info!!
Bumping for more info!!!

Burn this shit hole down!!!

checking my own digets and
>J/AKEfba
Jake rake

I want more info!!
Bumping for more info!!!

Burn this shit hole down!!!

Checked and farm supply pulled

*pilled

a leaf just flew over my house, it's happening

* farm supply pilled

Someone rig up an online countdown clock for leafs

its over

timeanddate.com/countdown/retirement?iso=20190603T20&p0=250&msg=canada dying &font=cursive&csz=1

This needs to be page one until 8pm EST

more shit threads with not even good bantz in it, only hope is for some Aussies to be awake and start thier own threads. No bump for you!

If I spend my $20 on beers to party down and nothing happens, I will be so pissed!!

Been waiting for this, for 6 years now

Stop being a stick in the mud ya faggot

story?

get fucked and shit on Toronto faggot! Again no bump for weaksauce.

Not from toronto ya moron. Can't wait for canada and canadians to be raked!!!

/x/ is leaking again.

Quick rubdown?

Dont you faggy leaf want to buy batteries for your vibrator, oh wait

BUMPING

PAGE 1!!!! PAGE 1!!!!

FUCK this god damn dump of a "country"

Shit the fuck up, faggot. I’ll slit you’re fucking throat neck, yes this is a written threat.

>shit the fuck up
>slit throat neck

LOL a throat/neck are basically the same thing.

3 hours 15 minutes to go!!!
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

He’s probably just referring to Trudeau being accused of planning to announce executive order gun bans and mass confiscations today at this women’s conference going on in Vancouver. Trudeau is speaking between 7:30 and 9:00 EST so he just ballparked the announcement.

As far as I know the story went that Jacinda Ardern was supposed to have shown up too to be there for the announcement as part of this big plan but she’s still not supposed to be there from what I can tell. It’s probably a nothingburger

FUCK pedo homo canada!!!!

BOOOOOO!!!! Don't piss on my parade bud!

Need another BUMP

Come on leafs, let's celebrate the final hours of this pedophile and faggot infested shit hole.

PLEASE BE TRUE.

Attached: 1551538361014.jpg (600x897, 113K)

It’s none of my business but...

The false flag on May 22nd that was supposed to happen in Toronto was caught by Q/USA and “border services” which alerted can authorities to arrest the two middle eastern men in Richmond hill a couple weeks ago.

The story got buried in Canada in a hurry.

You could figure it out by watching the weekend “price on my head” video where ethnic youth spill the drug filled milk in reference to clockwork orange and night of chaos. May 22nd was also the day PET got voted out and would have been karmic retribution for JT.

God Bless the USA

CSIS and RCMP are comped as fuck and should be ashamed. God bless JTFX.

the ff was 100% supposed to usher in the firearms ban

100% that’s why you don’t hear shit now...

What a bunch of faggots

This unquenchable global obsession with Canada is really driving some people to the point of absolute insanity.

By my calculations, 18 more months of shitposting and we can get everyone from every other "country" on Jow Forums to kill themselves out of sheer turbulent frustration. We're already nearing 85% (You) rates boys this is the final push.

Attached: 1551879789934.jpg (640x640, 40K)

imagine larping on the internet but only as an excuse to suck american dick, what a sad cuck. I can't even look at your post

Kill yourself. Supporting a cucked country with no God given/intrinsic human right.

I don’t hear the Jews champion how much they love the concentration camps.

VOTE PPC, LADS

Attached: 1554759105353.jpg (618x426, 90K)

>wahh our country is so shit unlike yours daddy god bless USA oh thank you so much USA I know your country is fucked too but thanks for solving our problem for us in my imagined scenario that I pulled out of my ass as an excuse to be a cuck *SHHHLURRRRRRPPPPP* oh god thank you so much I love you *SSCCCHLURRRRPPPPPP* ugh yes thank you daddy I'm a complete pussy spit on me

this is you

Attached: 1554776389004.jpg (394x444, 28K)

Bump

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-16-09-57-54.png (1440x2952, 1.43M)

Hey Max Faggots.

Peg immigration numbers to consumer debt levels. Say. We will let in 2 million a year when it reaches 30%....

(That will never happen)

You can end immigration and make anyone who opposes you look like absolute fools who hate Canadians.

Costs nothing and gains everything.

why is andrew sheer such a cryptokike bros
why can't mad max have a chance

bernier won't make things better, we are fucked any way we turn

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-04-17-26-03.png (1440x2952, 1.83M)

Bernier will decrease immigration by 100,000 people per year, and cut foreign aid. It's either that or same old with Scheer.

I just fucking told you what and how to do it.

Peg immigration to household debt to gdp.

No one gives a fuck about 100K

I wanna have faith but I think too many Canadians are gonna vote for the Conservatives because they "know what they are getting" which just means getting rid of Trudeau. The centre left cons care what Canadians think just as much as the Liberals

Wait the food prices weren’t the rake

Still better than sucking doggos

>Diversity is our Strength
>Unity in Diversity
If Canadians unironically vote for the CPC, they deserved to be fucked by Muhammad and Changs for eternity

Okay buddy

Americans are even more Jewish than the Jews themselves

My riding is has voted LPC every election for almost 110 years, I'll hold my nose and vote for that commie raghead if it means depriving the libshits of single seat.

Rake me
Rake me my friend
Rake me
Rake me again

I can't afford no cheese
iiiii
I can't afford no cheese
iiii
I can't afford no cheese
iiii
I can't afford no cheese

Direct electronic democracy with idiot-proofing, fucking demented golems