>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW [unchanged]

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative, counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=lEwGObGrUK8

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: neue-deutsche-familie-mit-nog-und-cuck.jpg (2048x1365, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/medien/das-wichtigste-im-leben-eine-ganz-normale-familie/24415522.html
richardkropf.de/about
instagram.com/writtenbyrichard/
sueddeutsche.de/bayern/afd-landtag-mitarbeiter-baal-mueller-1.4473099
b-ok.cc/book/2555010/8f7b2d
b-ok.cc/book/1048056/70e060
youtube.com/watch?v=bcLtA40J6MQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=iI8xAxCd1Ic
b-ok.cc/book/1092894/50b90e
b-ok.cc/book/884709/de450b
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522299/Genetics-school-biggest-factor-exam-success-DNA-twice-significant-environmental-factors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do we deal with the indoctrinated Zoomer problem on Kraut/pol/?

Attached: not_getting_yous.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Someone bitte post the one with that 30 y/o child Fluichtling.

>215196526
By hiding all of your posts. Get lost you shilling faggot

We could stop having LARPing wars about who is a V-Mann/Freemason/Zionist and actually contribute news and sources.

Attached: 1521937765676.png (800x800, 97K)

After a total debunk of a shill a new thread appears. Kinda like they told it them.

(Me)
By converting them to Gommie-ism. Simple as.

Attached: 1555889176869.gif (305x205, 435K)

contributing news/sources is garbage, you are literally inserting propaganda in this thread WITHOUT EVEN ARCHIVING in many cases. You never build connections. Waste of time.

Attached: 59982711_356775544821254_2238410562377613312_n.jpg (960x639, 69K)

Don't tell me that image is official

>Not mocking propaganda
>Build connections
>On Jow Forums
This is an anonymous info based medium, not grindr. Nobody falls for your "my uncle works at nintendo" bullshit.

I just arrived, saw the thread ending and created a new one. What's the problem? I don't even know what you've talked about in the old one.

And if it were?

some Jow Forums fags nested on Jow Forums. Ignore and report, as always. Mods will get annoyed with mass reports that they simply remove them, like Tay

>build connections

I should get myself a T-shirt which says "I went to Kraut/pol/ and all I got was a Lithuanian Nazi"

Just saying mate, I usually don't judge I just like the coincidence

is that this Vogel guy? The actor?

It's the dopamine addicts coming for their dosage again with supremacy phantasies that they were "totally debunking a retarded user" on Jow Forums lmao

most news from today is useless in a week and even more so in a month, you gain much more by actually collecting the meat

remember the ~10^10 pound investment in the UK by Russian money? These are important facts. Whether some whore got knifed... lmao
Like would you do a post for every fallen Wehrmacht soldier? Really?

Shalom, my niggah. Still lurking around I see

You'll add me later, I hope. Let me get my emails under control. I'll have my mind free in late June for that.

why does basedman wear a sweater at home?
and where is his kippah?

tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/medien/das-wichtigste-im-leben-eine-ganz-normale-familie/24415522.html

imagine being so a low-class poster that you have to get your trip on and off

Jürgen Vogel?

exactly.

wow.

The even imply it's normal to adopt a nigger.

>Useless in a week
So it's useful right now? This is a propaganda effort and that means getting info, shaping info, distributing info including uncovering enemy propaganda.
>collecting the meat
Again, fucking source the meat. Hinting is larping, and larping is bumping.

>Like would you do a post for every fallen Wehrmacht soldier?
If I had the info I would do a post for every single fucking death on the planet that gets the message across. What part of repeating the message until even normies get it do you not understand? We are not here to convince each other. We already agree on everything important, hence why we banter bump until something interesting comes along.

Do people actually read this kind of garbage?

>dopamine
>dosage
>phantasies
>lmao
Kek.

That's the guy who came up with the idea:

richardkropf.de/about

>Ganz selbstverständlich gehört zum Beispiel der dunkelhäutige Philipp zur Familie. Dass er adoptiert wurde, fließt irgendwann eher nebenbei ein, und auch sonst erschließen sich erst nach und nach manche Details
Yes, nobody could have figured that one out by themselves.

Attached: 1541161262949.jpg (604x604, 53K)

The readership is the Berlin-Mitte Boomers, for whom the taz is a bit too 'linksradikal'.

No idea. I just clicked on the article because of the pic, wanted to see what propaganda they're producing for us. It's about a show on the private Vox channel. Though I'm sure they got it funded through the usual media grants (Filmförderung), i.e. they need to comply with the diversity narrative for middle class Hahnreis.

While the upper class does pic related.

Attached: elite-kinder-optimiert.png (377x541, 132K)

>Do people actually read this kind of garbage?
i did, fuck
>Dass er adoptiert wurde, fließt irgendwann eher nebenbei ein,
kek

Today he's adopted. Tomorrow he's state-assigned. Get used to it.

Attached: it-was-real-in-her-mind.png (381x631, 114K)

What? The white man is no cuck?
>unrealistic af

Attached: 1557660718232.png (500x327, 43K)

congrats, you are part of the 0.05% that not just jump straight to the comment sections. Good goy, have a sticker

Attached: 1559316187325.gif (104x104, 10K)

Lol, jew mutt.
I mean, these people are so naive they fall for anything
Yeah, I see those idiots always reading their papers on the train to uni. They always have this pretencious look on their face like they want to signal to everybody "Look at me, I read the big boy papers!". I just read the adverts in the s bahn. Not sure which one is smarter though, them or me.

Here is the Creators Insta:

instagram.com/writtenbyrichard/

You can see the books he reads, Chomsky. LOL.

Attached: 0b7b037f97d4249f1bffa4cf54b7591668c875009a87e266ef119f47c6331d59.png (366x442, 191K)

And even then they have to buy their children admissions to IVY League colleges. Look at the scandal (Administred by a jew of course) in The USA (felicity huffman - the feminist hollywood jewess was one of them).

Lol, old boomers who wear jütebeutel to "blend in with the younger generaschun!"

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-220655.png (1080x1920, 1.23M)

If you race mix and it comes out this dark, you might have been double cucked.

Post a few more, that seem interesting.

Can someone zoom in on the watch??

Yes, but who cares? That's how the game is played. The point is to remain in the game, not whine about it. The more this mechanism excludes others (who cannot afford it or don't have the connections), the better.
Modern elite education is about the opportunities (alumni networks, access to leading researchers and companies) and the signaling first. The occasional gifted pleb is a nice plus, perhaps he can be used as early employee for your startup.

Attached: solidarisches-grundeinkommen-und-wer-es-bekommt.png (922x627, 335K)

just go to the link of that other user that posted that faggots insta. I don't want to sift through a jews midlife crisis.

And that in a state that lives of the taxes of others.

LOL. That was me who posted his Insta!!!!!

>long dying institutions

Attached: 1559592502121.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

>Stadtteilmütter

That's a new one!!!!

I want to become more productive can anyone here recommend good self improvement books?

>Solidarisches Grundeinkommen
The Bavarians will surely be glad to pay for this. Come home Bavarian man

Attached: 1503488520535.jpg (567x510, 143K)

tie a noose, look for a nice tree and hang yourself

Is this another one of those money laundering schemes?

oh shit, critique from SZ! Muh Kassenbericht, überzogene Ausgaben.
But have you heard of Baal Müller? He works for the AfD. pic related
sueddeutsche.de/bayern/afd-landtag-mitarbeiter-baal-mueller-1.4473099

Attached: 640x360.jpg (640x360, 41K)

>grundeinkommen
literally the prize for being useless

Shlomo, it is already past you internet time! Remember, the sheckel fairy will not give you any if you don't be a good jewie and go to bed early.
I am currently reading atomic habit. Its ok. But nothing really new. Basically just cut down your internet time, develop good habits (for example when you come home you immediately start learning for school, workong on your project) and stop shitposting so much. This site just eats so much time.

That's a really weird title and I can't find it on Amazon.

Germany is the only big country in Europe where the right isn’t surging. Come on guys.

What is this about the critique and the kassenbericht etc.? I don't read the news because I am a brainlet. You got a tldr?

I'm not jewy
It is on the libre prohibi, the jews don't like the goy to know how to crash their scheme

so everything she said evah was a lie..

If you look closer, it's just the usual targeted labor grants under another label. Guess Müller just wanted to jump on the basic income hype when he proposed it.

>The Compound Effect
b-ok.cc/book/2555010/8f7b2d

>The Millionaire Fastlane
b-ok.cc/book/1048056/70e060

The contents are better (though a bit verbose) than the titles imply. Are you looking for something specific? Time management? How to get things done?

is that gif some cellular automataton?

go away jewrno

>guy in pic related is too völkisch. He works for the AfD in Bavaria, gives weird speeches youtube.com/watch?v=bcLtA40J6MQ
He writes for Sezession and Junge Freiheit. AfD spend whole lot of government money on weihnachtsfeier and luxuries.

Attached: look939.png (875x563, 556K)

Neat website, have this in exchange if you ever need a study: sci-hub.tw

>Es ist die Rede von verschwundenen Kontoauszügen, der Anschaffung einer überteuerten Luxuscouch und überzogenen Ausgaben für eine Weihnachtsfeier, die 26 500 Euro gekostet haben soll.
I am still waiting for the CDU to be dissolved for the spenden- and leuna-affairs.

That guy was once on a RTL2 Series, where they buy extremly cheap houses and have to renovate them. He got thrown out by his wife, because he was a non-contributing 'ewiger Student', who took ages writing his doctor thesis. Google it!!!!!!!!!!!!

libgen DOT pw

quod licet jovi non licet bovi

I'm not looking for anything specific. I reached a point in my life where I can't continue this destructive life and need to change my behavior if I don't want to end up like a loser. Next week is my 25th birthday and I have nothing to show off. It's time to change something now, for too long I delayed things.

Is that that BAAL guy???? He was once on an RTL2 show, where they buy cheap houses and have to renovate them. Must have been 10-12 years ago???

I could name a few projects where the government laundered money in iny city alone.

>26500 € to celebrate long dead jew's birthday
der reichsführer doesn't approve it

you're right. And he's some sort of pagan. yes its true

Attached: 1462924833.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Just google Hof Höllentalbrücken. Project is already way over budget, without just one thing being built.

To be fair, that particular jew trolled the other jews so hard they are still seething today.

>Elbphilharmonie
>Berliner Stadtschloss
>BER
>Erholungspark Marzahn
I name the last one because that one really pisses me off and is a real landmark to jewishness.

Do these fucking AFD Bommer don't know how the internet works??? Just do a 10min background check For fucks sake, that guy (allthough intellectually gifted) has fraud written all over him!!!!!

>I can't continue this destructive life
>need to change
>change something now, for too long I delayed
>week is my 25th birthday
you will most certainly make it

>For fucks sake, that guy (allthough intellectually gifted) has fraud written all over him!!!!!
huehuehuehue... the awakening

>has fraud written all over him
>Dr. phil.
I think they know.

>22 million for a useless suspension bridge
shit like this is so enraging

Schnäppchenhäuser it was was it called, he even has it on his web page!!!

I remember that he got thrown out by his wife, because he didn't contribute any money to the household for years, they had a little daughter I think.

Kek

And that in the poorest region of Bavaria (North-East).

Google Erholungspark Marzahn. Last I read about it was 40 to 80 mil for a seilbahn that goes up a 70 m high trümmerberg.

I'm well aware that I wasted precious time and that this won't make it easier for me.

>40 to 80 mil for a seilbahn that goes up a 70 m high trümmerberg.

Attached: 1507231657776.png (944x944, 64K)

Hesse! A rare guest, well met! :)

Checked!

Attached: hesse.jpg (570x459, 94K)

Die Kosten für die Brücken belaufen sich nach aktueller Kalkulation auf 4.350.000 € für die Lohbachtalbrücke und 9.135.000 € für die Höllentalbrücke. Hinzu kommen die Kosten für die Verweilplattform „Höllentalterrasse“, das Besucherzentrum, Infrastruktur-, Naturschutz- und Marketingmaßnahmen. Je nach Ausgestaltung des Besucherzentrums wird von Gesamtkosten zwischen rund 21.000.000 € und 22.300.000 € ausgegangen.

you are honorary eastern european now

They don’t even notice the intruder. RUN

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=iI8xAxCd1Ic

>you are honorary eastern european now

Thank god I'm not from Hof (I live further south west), that shit looked like Czech Republic for the last 15 years.

The the two recommendations could be useful. The first to set priorities and follow through. The second to have a useful perspective on job vs. entrepreneurship, finances, risk.
All verbose -- most readers want to have their hands hold and need to be talked into it.

Then add

>Lob des Sexismus
b-ok.cc/book/1092894/50b90e

From all the PUA books and advice that's out there that's the only one not written by a retard. Read it, perhaps forget the PUA stuff, but run with the idea.

>Dressing the Man
b-ok.cc/book/884709/de450b

Though a bit too much focused on classical English rules, it's a good foundation to develop your own way.

But if you feel like it, you could name a bunch of specific problems (w/o doxing yourself) that you're unhappy with or vague goals you have in mind.

And they're still not sure whether, after the garden show is over, people need to pay for using it, whether their garden ticket entitles them for one-time usage. It's all so small-townish. That's Berlin.

Attached: emden-otto-ampel.jpg (713x496, 57K)

Btw: Meth (Crystal Speed) is huge in that Region (they even brought that Region up on 'Breaking Bad').

what about flughafen brandenburg?

Nurture can complement but not correct nature. Desperately trying to counteract the inevitable dysgenic drift ...

Attached: meme-gap.jpg (400x302, 26K)

It's still not open. They find one problem after the other. What they didn't have a problem with is calculating their abfindung or whatever the fuck you call it.

we can't this is this generations Stalingrad.

Thanks for your input I will check your recommendations out, I have to go now but might ask you for more in there future if that's okay.

Nurture can fuck up nature though.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522299/Genetics-school-biggest-factor-exam-success-DNA-twice-significant-environmental-factors.html

Weirdly the DailyMail have quite a few articles on that, one from just a couple of days ago.
Wonder what the agenda now is??

>It's still not open

Really?????????? At what point are the costs now?? Have we reached 10 billion yet???