Should we raise the age of consent in order to protect young girls from boomers?

Should we raise the age of consent in order to protect young girls from boomers?

Most mature women agree they didn't know better when they were young, and regret hanging out with older men that took advantage of their lack of experience.

Attached: 20190527_124004.png (771x546, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/socializm_/status/1133212845460602880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is happening right now

twitter.com/socializm_/status/1133212845460602880

Attached: 20190603_143316.png (719x596, 178K)

young people are easy to manipulate and thats why older men choose to prey on drastically younger girls. Its called grooming

There should be slot season for relations. Above or below by 5 years. Increase disparity by 5 for each subsequential decade of age past 30. Restriction is based on the elder.

Based and redpilled. Women shouldn't be allowed to choose, only arranged marriages should be allowed

>love
>allowed

Love is love, bigot. This is your party so dance to the playlist you fucking picked.

i lost my vigrinity when i was 13 to an older girl....
they should lock her up
all women are rapists
lol

>Most mature women agree it sucks that older men can get young girls but they can't get young men.
Ha....ha...ha.

Attached: 1519854651248.jpg (262x263, 13K)

>raise the age of consent
the notion of consent is flawed
women are forever children unable to accept responsibility or accountability.
this is why, in times past, women were married off by their fathers, with a dowry to help assure that the marriage will be successful. The dowry gave the man resources to setup a family, in exchange for taking responsibility of the woman.

what we have now... women run amok, is insanity
they will willingly copulate with niggers, spics, or whatever
they have no taste, standards, or foresight

women can never consent. they are perpetual children
their father chooses if and when they are ready to become a wife.

it's the only way that works.

im in my 30s hooking up with a chick in her 50s
shes super hot so i never even think about it until she starts talking about her daughters that are closer to my age than her then im like... i should be fucking her daughters instead

I'd be in favor of raising the age of consent to 30 with a marriage exception. That way we could stop premarital sex. Putting everybody under the age of consent into a chastity belt would also help.

>should focus on why

It's because women become more entitled, cunty, and wrinkly the older they get,

Attached: 622bd46c-cc89-4816-a451-75ba5cc55f6b.png (1125x1070, 612K)

faggot, women are property and can be used at will

sage

>Boomer
>44

Attached: 1556154051731s.jpg (250x225, 13K)

>i should be fucking her daughters instead
Well that's on you dude.

I can almost guarantee the girl wanted Leo's dick since she started going through puberty and chased him when she became legal. If anything he was being cautious waiting until she got to 21 before reciprocating.

We should lower it and remove all womens rights like we used to do

Well congrats cause now they're that way when they're 18 now, no more need to wait until 50 user

>i should be fucking her daughters instead
you misspelled 'also'

twelfth post best post

No. The reason why women are calling it predatory is becuase these older women cant compete with younger, fertile women.

They delusionally thought after riding the carousel they would settle down with some succesfull guy their own age. Little did they realise those succesfull guys can now get younger women, which makes these roasties inredibly bitter.

I guarantee you will start seeing women push for age gap laws, and this is not a good thing.

Attached: OvarianReserve.jpg (638x124, 17K)

Seething roastie.

Why should I listen to the opinion of babykillers?

>thats why
Or maybe it's because younger girls are prettier than post-wall roasties.

That would lower the western birth rate to zero. Marriage is not worthwhile at the time. The few people who are married are cucks. Make your suggestion if one can marry a harem of slaves.

Women are always admitting that they have no agency and they don't even know it.

>im in my 30s hooking up with a chick in her 50s

Attached: raw.gif (268x268, 1.35M)

>I like experienced men!
>old men who go after young women are predators!

Hamstering at its finest

Yes we should ban them, allowing to do this just increases the number of INCELS

The "age of consent" shouldn't exist. It is an anti-family concept designed to encourage girls to be sluts.
Cunts are property, a man can fuck one whenever he wants, its age does not matter. The latest a cunt should be married is as soon as she reaches menarche.

I'm in favor of raising the age of consent to 1000 with a marriage exception to make it illegal to have sex before marriage. Also outlaw gay marriage so it would be illegal to have gay sex.

The cool wine aunt cries out in pain as you look through her.

I fuck around with this old bitch in her mid 50s every now and then. Once we got drunk, smoked too much weed and then she did some meds (not a clue what for but she was taking it recreational), and while we were fucking she started crying talking about how great a person I am and that I really should be with her daughter (with me inside her at the moment). I thought I was clever and said something like, 'when we are done here, let's make that happen'. I think she remembers the conversation, now she never has time to hook up anymore.

Sucks

Attached: 1559173123581.jpg (690x377, 45K)

Angry roasties who can't get men are trying to ban their superior competition.

The young woman’s father should negotiate the arrangement

>women should have freedom of choice
>but not like that

i bet these same moral busybodies will say that we should celebrate pedosexuals
the level of cognitive dissonance is unbearable

Fucking this.

>100k likes
There's no stopping roasties, they're going to raise the AoC again just like they did at the turn of the century. Now, not even being a rich and successful man after 30 will be enough to get some young poontang, you'll be stuck with single moms and post-wall women forever.

>I thought I was clever and said something like, 'when we are done here, let's make that happen'.
smooth

Attached: 4162b6261103f95050ad5861703a08d5.jpg (736x1104, 106K)

>muh consent!!
>btw, consent doesnt matter if I say so

Yeah but by then inter-sectionalism will mean we can all identify as whatever age we like, so it all works out

>when we are done here, let's make that happen

Attached: 1557848705372.png (650x650, 10K)

Itt muslims.

Taking away any insentives for men to sustain civilisation. Not like there is much insentives left t.b.h

It doesn't matter what age we raise it to, women are incapable of mental maturity.

It will revert sooner or later.
Many men refuse to fuck roasties or any woman over 30.

why..it`s not like any of you guys are ever going to fuck them...lol

might as well let us boomers with balls enough talk to girls and enough money to spoil them

>when we are done here, let's make that happen

heh

>Most mature women agree they didn't know better when they were young, and regret hanging out with older men that took advantage of their lack of experience.

This is happening right now.

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

>being allowed

ya

21 is prime breeding years, It's really wholesome that he knew his wife all her life and now he's taking care of her.

Attached: FemaleLayCount.jpg (1235x921, 283K)

Maybe these bitches should have gotten a successful man in their 20s rather than being feminist commies or whatever.