Anyone else here 27+ and regret not joining the military when they were young?

Anyone else here 27+ and regret not joining the military when they were young?

Attached: TrumpTwitter.png (1570x507, 1.75M)

Nope

I regret not killing myself when I had the chance

y

the rest of Jow Forums subconsciously. They will never admit it even to themselves. They just sit around shitting on veterans and soldiers for it.

I served and it set me up for my career as an engineer

>dying for israel
lol

>everybody who joins dies

kyfs

the military is boy+girls going to the same academy now?? ffs.. imagine the faggotry of such levels

WE WUZ VETERANS N SOLDIERS

Yeah, turn 31 in a few days. I met with a USMC recruiter when I was a senior and he was an annoying beaner faggot. I didn't even really consider joining the forces when I was 18 but I was too afraid of getting kablooied in Iraq anyway. Went to university for a year and failed out, did another year of community college and have been floating around between low level corporate jobs since then. About 3 years ago I came to the realization that the military would have been so much better for me, a specific path to go down, regimented structure to keep the discipline i don't have naturally, brotherhood with men from around the country, the ability to see the world, maybe even the ability to use the cutting edge of technology to obliterate third worlders for no discernible reason.

Young kids if you're not certain about what you want to do in life just enlist, literally anything is better than being a fucking embarrassing shameful neet with nothing to be proud of.

No

yeah, won an international handgun thing when i was a kid. dad had to chase them off. they came back at 18, and didnt stop knocking on my door til 27. kind of wish i did it, but then i see what children born look like after their fathers handled depleted uranium rounds. its not pretty. that and we pretty much only fight for israel, not against glassing mudshits though.

>Young kids if you're not certain about what you want to do in life just enlist, literally anything is better than being a fucking embarrassing shameful neet with nothing to be proud of.

Kys kike
Go suck Zog machines cock somewhere else

A little but then I remember Obama was president

>working for the jew
amerimutt goy slave

grew up wanting to crawl around in countries im not supposed to be in, shooting people in the face...
turns out i have multiple fucked up back conditions so that got axed... but then after 9/11 and everyone going off to die for israel i was glad it worked out that way or else i would have been over leading teenagers to their deaths or driving around waiting to get blown up.... ill take the fucked up back i guess

Yes.
>I regret not killing myself when I had the chance
Also this.

the limits like 35 besides USMC dude

No. There was no worthy war to fight and I don’t need welfare in exchange for hanging out with minorities. If something comes up, I’ve still got 4 years to get my commission by 34.

Nope. Didn't want to be an expandable pawn for Jewsrael. Never will either.

I was rejected 3x from Army and Marines for racially motivated criminal misconduct when I was a minor. Yes I am too badass for the marines. That is the fact, come at me salty shit vets. I taught myself how to shoot, fuck you Gomer Pyle.

Fuck no. I knew we were going to war for the ZOG and wanted no part of it

I don't even care bro I would be way happier serving zog if it gave me some structure and meaning in my life than doing nothing at my shitty job all day then doing nothing at home afterwards.

Yes. And that picture captures my regret perfectly because I would have gone chair force. I was always interested in space and I knew that USAF was the best option for those exploits. The USN has its fair share of involvement in this regard, but now with the formation of the Space Force as a part of the USAF, I feel even more regret. I didn't join because I didn't want for plutocratic interests but it still feels like a lost opportunity.

Attached: thisisjimmy.gif (471x272, 2.99M)

Interesting recruiting tactic

i've always worked well in high stress situations so i considered if that would translate to the military
i know it probably wouldn't have but even if it did all i'd be doing is fighting for Israel, so no i don't regret not joining

when I was 18 we were in Obama's 2nd term. It just wouldn't have crossed my mind to join.

Fuck no, The US Army are nothing more than Zionist Mercenaries

mercenaries get paid, we pay Israel

No. I was just graduating college when both Iraq and Afghanistan were being invaded. Very happy I didn't die or get crippled for neocon boomers.

My buddy retired from the chair force at 38. I have another 26 years wage cucking.

There's no point in joining the current military

Why, so I could have come back with missing arms or legs for endless desert wars? The only war worth fighting will be here at home when the time comes.

>only Asians and Whites

Attached: GoldStarFather.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Nah, it's best that I didn't. I don't follow orders I don't agree with, and I can't be broken.

>America has the majority of its troops stationed all across the globe outside the Middle East
>somehow all these ones are doing Israel’s bidding, even though Israel is only a regional power
Ok

Why the fuck would you regret not becoming a ZOGbot?

Nah I learned more growing up in the field that any retard would in the military.

Airforce has the highest education requirements.

I was in army (western europe) and it's shit
enjoy wasting your youth fucking any girl, sleeping with dumbass low-IQ farting in the air you breathe and sleeping outside when it's cold and rain

Military industrial complex bootlicker goy

Kinda, but not really. I wish I joined the coast guard. They let you train in multiple different jobs so you can get a ton of work experience.

Yes goyim get injections with G-d knows what in them, get indoctrinated, and serve our will. Good goyim.

Drawbacks: mentally and morally destroy yourself, loose limbs and brain damage, make the world a worse place in the name of the US Zionist empire

Benefits: can have gay sex and get your dick cut off for free

Damn OP is right

Yeah just like I regret not converting to Judaism.

>Loose

yes i regret joining operation human shield for Israel

Yes. Once I found out how gay it really is.

I would have been sent to Iraq, so fuck no

I do

Attached: 1.png (673x410, 424K)

OP here

I am getting at here is more to what is saying...

Everyone saying you're going to die for Israel, why would you want to be a zog bot, etc, a very small percentage of the military are actually put in life or death scenarios. There are a ton of non-combat roles within the military.

Just look at all those air force academy kids... they all look insanely happy and they should be, they have bright futures ahead of them. They're probably all going to get married and have kids, nice bennies, a house, etc. They're basically set for life.

Israel benefits from it in their region. But you’re essentially saying that Saudi Arabia benefits from troops stationed in Japan. Not all military are fighting in the Middle East for greater Israel, many are in the pacific and Europe

Yeah kind of, I did college instead and then worked shitty jobs until now. Even though I'm not the military type, I know I undoubtedly could have benefited from the discipline and physical fitness of the military. Being forced to workout would actually get me to workout etc. If I had joined up at 18 I could have been out at 22, been ripped as fuck, gone to college, been young enough to party with and fuck 18 year old sluts, and had a better head on my shoulders and idea of what to do with my life and chosen a better major. I would have graduated with my bachelor's at 26, and could have started a career or gone to grad school and be done with it by now (I'm 28).

Instead I graduated college at 22, worked shitty customer service type jobs and call centers ever since, now doing gig work and making shit money still. Oh well, that's hindsight for ya

On the other hand, everyone I know who joined the military says it absolutely sucks. And these were fit dudes who joined the marines and such. I don't know anyone who joined the military who enjoyed their service or think that it really benefited them much.

If I had joined I probably would have done air force or coast guard.

>military training
>free college
>20k/year with almost no expenses
It's not a bad deal if your alternatives are 60,000$ college debt or wageslaving for bezos.

Had some friends join the military. Only one of them came out of it better than when he went in. All of them still say they probably wouldn't recommend military service to younger generations.

But all of them save for the one were losers when they went in, losers when they came out. The Military doesn't seem to make men out of losers. It'll just make a man better.

hello jew

but you make a good point, US soldiers do receive questionable medications and drugs that may not be good for you long term

>would have fucked sluts
>thinks that he would have had a better head on his shoulders
These are mutually exclusive statements

>Anyone else here 27+ and regret not dying for israel?
How about ...no

Attached: 1452033192885.jpg (1560x1200, 1.15M)

regret getting out too soon

So you can go fight jewish wars? Sure, i mean if you are so retarded thats all youre good for, go for it.

>hey guys I'm just another regular Jow Forumsack like you that has come here to tell you how great the military is, you should totally join you don't want to regret not doing it like me
Why does the US military do this? Why do they have to come to this cesspool of a place to try to recruit human shields for Israel? Are zoomers not falling for your lies?

When I was 18 afghanistan and germanys involvement were a thing. So no. I didn't want to die for the interests of corporations back then. Now I know whats really behind it all and want it even less. I would have liked to serve some time but during more peaceful days.

kek

Attached: 1497749380519.jpg (400x800, 149K)

Im 21 and already have tinnitus. Not risking it.

Yeah, I would love it. I would max out their ASVAB, and get some cushy, horseshit job in military intelligence. Even though I'm making ~150k/yr now, I'd jump on a chance to do 4 years of ez-mode living.

Are americans the best goys?

Attached: 151484261984.jpg (358x210, 31K)

YES

24 my buddy just got back from deployment, sounds like it was a fucking great time and everyone was based af wish i went.

I can enlist until 33 apparently. i won finish my degree until im 34 though. obviously i want to enlist as an officer, as a soldier will be shitty. what do?

I regret not joining big time.

Somewhat, yes.
I'm fortunate that I've found a solid career that pays well. Zero complaints on that front.
However, a part of me wishes I'd served back in my early 20's, for the experience and the discipline.

Attached: 201807041.png (1600x944, 2.84M)

i wish i had joined the air force and been like top gun

Not the point.
It's an exchange. What are young men getting in exchange for service to the country?

>Anyone else here 27+ and regret not joining the military when they were young?

Only because I talked to some 40 year old ex-marine and this faggot is making $5,000/mo. as a retired Marine for the REST OF HIS LIFE.

This is fucking bullshit. He literally gets paid $60k a year to sit on his fucking ass and drink, get high, and fuck bitches.

How does he even deserve that kind of money? All he did was come into his job every single day for 20 years, like the rest of us have.

But I did enlist...

>having the option not to join

Attached: 19287341.jpg (500x750, 46K)

>tfw 30 and milfag

Attached: thot range.webm (640x900, 1.88M)

yes

I'm considering joining for a career move and because I love England and respect the work my country does bar from some political nonsense we remove a lot of evil from the world. travel the world, be fit, get paid well, brotherhood. many benefits.

I'm a veteran. I seriously want to know how it feels if you're not kidding. What do you feel like you missed out on?. A fun experience to party and see crazy stuff? or an experience that get you permanent recognition as a hero?.

the ability to say you served your country. Honestly not sure what I would feel like if I went into the military and didn't do shit, but going to Iraq wasn't easy. It was hard and If it was any other job i would have fucking quit. Only reason I pushed through was because it was for my country and it's something I can say I did and am proud of.

Why would I want to risk my life advancing the globo homo agenda?

27 here
I still have to join

>of not joining*
This gives me an excuse to shitpost more

Attached: Finnish paratroopers.jpg (900x600, 223K)

>yOG
if only it was the other way around

>surving yur couhntre
This is not a good thing right now

I was around 27 when I enlisted and I'm doing fine. Why do you think it's too late?

when i first heard american government keeps their people in poverty and offers them joining the military as the only way out, it sounded too dystopian to be true.

there is some fun to it

I did for a little while.
Then I realized trump is full of israeli cock and thatthe military is what I always thought it was and I undrank the Koolaid.

this is correct

you can get you 1,500 dollars a month for literally the rest of your life by claiming anxiety. Neet bucks bro.

im waiting for the next big war. Hopefully they'll put the age limit up to 35 or something cus fuck all people wanna join.

Is the U.S. military really that desperate to recruit kiddos to die for Israel as they prepare for their war with Iran that they have to shill crypto-recruitment posts on fucking Jow Forums?

I joined the military a year after highschool because I came to the same realization. I was arrested a few times for violent crimes and underage drinking. Military straightened me out.

Yes. I was 18 in 1990. The structure would have done me good. I am naturally the creative type and have a very difficult time creating structure for myself. I believe the military would have given me that.

Though I am reasonably successful as an inventory, if I had more structure I think I could have been great. Hence, I put my son in karate and group sports and push him hard in general.

I enlisted under bush once i turned 18. Join the infantry, fought the taliban, got my degree paid for by the gov. I would recommend it to anyone who is actually serious. I enjoyed my time in it worked well for me.

To all you neets under 25, join up. No excuses like "I wanna be an officer" etc. Just join man. There were plenty of overweight people, antisocial, etc. Once basic is completed everyone is in fantastic shape and out of their shell, typically very confident.

>Pride
If that was the only motivation then why do they have to pay soldiers?
I'm proud of the things I did while they were serving. I'm proud of the guy who did well, he just had his first kid.
Pride shouldn't be the only motivation for service. 4 years is a long time to give up.

I tried I failed.
Bro is officer of the air force, frustrated for the political situation of my country and all the parasites in my country.

My brother regrets not joining with me.
I push him around a lot lol he’s a little man