Ahahahahah THEY GOT HIM GOOD

ahahahahah THEY GOT HIM GOOD

Attached: tr.jpg (1058x264, 60K)

Can we see your flag nigger?

>anti-brexit groups
oh the globoment guys

>anti-brexit campaign
what does that have to do with trump... OH its in an umbralle group funded by (((someone)))?

Hi Jew

Attached: 3095764591172307562084.jpg (1002x1200, 154K)

Aren’t his approval ratings higher than Obama’s?

Yes, the same people who've been putting up billboards for ages. How much money do you reckon illuminating the tower costs?

>They are using UK approval of a US president

Attached: 10n5df.jpg (364x374, 33K)

We don't do this to your leaders. We meme may (10x more cringe than Trump, being a woman, those dance moves, crying n shit) but we don't disrespect her like this, because we understand although she personally is cringe as fuck, she is simply a face for your people. I know most bongbros hate it, so I'm sure you understand how this looks being played in our media. Hope you get things together with us on trade though, for yall and us. If not we'll just start disrespecting your shit like you do to us. Good luck outside the EU and outside the US trade markets.

This but unironically
Imagine being such a little bitch that you have to ask the navy to move a fucking warship so you don't get triggered too hard to do your fucking job
lmaaaaao

No longer planning to liberate England from muslims once the race war breaks out. Fuck you bongs

Anndddd......nobody, least of all the president, gives a flying fuck.

>what does that have to do with trump?
we're the largest consumer market in the world.
if you can strike trade deals with us, then you don't need the eu and they have no power over you.
they hate that.

>"I-I can't see that name! I just CAN'T! Navy please move it"
Yeah that's a guy with thick skin lol

why what are you hoping to see

Why are leftwing brits so easily irritated by anyone right of mother teresa

Why do so many people pretend to be better than Trump, yet respond with so much petty vindictiveness to him?

It says more about them than about Trump.

>with no source posted
fuck this embarassing shit. dont think any Englishman outside of London is like this. Im ashamed

I'm ashamed of your people as well. Is this anywhere close to the sentiment on the streets or a big (((show))) for the cameras?