Nationalist and Anti-Globalist Parties in Ireland:
>The National Party.
nationalparty.ie

>IrExit Freedom Party.
irexitfreedom.ie

>Anti-Corruption Ireland.
anti-corruptionireland.com/

Pastebin links:
>Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow.
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu

>Learn Irish
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Attached: 1558902624247.jpg (300x414, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7y7oh
twitter.com/ICCLtweet
google.com/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/trucker-told-gardai-north-dublin-16247602.amp
m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pictured-man-who-went-to-garda-to-complain-over-quality-of-his-drugs-38173180.html
st-christophers.co.uk/hostels/uk/edinburgh?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=GoogleMyBusiness
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pictured-man-who-went-to-garda-to-complain-over-quality-of-his-drugs-38173180.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betar
youtube.com/watch?v=Shn1zrNiVhw&t=851s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fine Gael more like Fine Gaybo haha.

Checked.

Nice...

Attached: 20190602_193559.png (1287x657, 641K)

Looks like (((GlitterHole))) is at it again.
International Literature Festival Dublin's event in St. Patrick's Park hosted them.
As you can see in pic related their private shows show a sinister motive for their insistence on being around children.
These pervs are connected to a good few NGOs and there are lot of people connected to the government helping them get their way.

Attached: glitterhole.png (1552x540, 1.03M)

Bumperoo

>Facebook Archive Link.
archive.fo/7y7oh

Damn... I was trying to ignore the degeneracy today.

Attached: MyEyes.gif (294x342, 492K)

pedos

They make it obvious.
They get some sick kick from putting it out there only to have some pedos in gov and NGOs back them up.

Attached: glitterhole2.png (1722x588, 1.35M)

Pic related is the 'show' they did after they got removed from the Library events.

Attached: glitterhole3.png (1894x1166, 1.46M)

just came back from hiking ben nevis, and camping in the local area
ben nevis is qt
scots are qts
hikers are qt

lads, unironically get outside and camp - its the most effective whitepill
i dont even want to stay on my computer - i just want to get the fuck back outside

Any pics?

its a great aul hobby. I think it would naturally attract red pilled individuals who want to get away from the urban areas for a while and to live somewhat how our ancestors lived among the same type of landscape of old europe.

I've even found most small "outdoor" youtubers seem to be either openly or subtlety redpilled...

Was that a NP event? I saw on their twitter they went on a hike or something. The youth wing I think it was.

ill dump a few my man

Attached: IMAG0089[1].jpg (5376x3024, 3.31M)

A smelly black nigger from Nigeria was arrested and charged with the hit a run death of a young Irish lad at the weekend. The poor lad was 21 and hit by lorry driven by the nigger and his boss noticed damage to the front of the lorry he was driving and then reported it to the Gardaí.

wouldnt be surprised at all - being in touch with nature breeds this mindset

nah i just went with a good friend of mine - although i will definately go to a NP event now that I have the gear

Attached: IMAG0085.jpg (5376x3024, 3.28M)

>The Irish Council for Civil Liberties
twitter.com/ICCLtweet

One of the NGOs supporting this filth. The NGO is a sister org of the ACLU.

Attached: Screenshot (335).png (587x270, 51K)

Attached: IMAG0086.jpg (5376x3024, 2.97M)

I've also noticed JIDF shills trying to use the recent 'white privilege' speech by a dumb cunt Palestinian outside Dublin GPO to push the 'Israel is based' narrative.
Remember lads, Zionists are our enemies regardless of what we think of Palestinians.
I noticed the account that shared the video on twitter is pro-Israel.
Be alert lads. These slimy fucks will try to infiltrate the movement.

edinburgh was beautiful as well - even though i didnt really get to do much i just explored

Attached: IMAG0079.jpg (5376x3024, 2.75M)

F. Hope he gets a nice prison term.

Just turning the corner lads, regarding god, a higher knowledge and presence.. would appreciate some guidance on furthering knowledge and finding out the right path, and fostering a deeper connection spiritually to nature and god (if there is one).

Le meas

These are /comfy/
>tfw I can't help but wonder what head could be achieved by placing a tank at the top of the peak with a pipe running to the bottom of the valley
I'm gonna do some calculations because the tisim is rising.

Attached: MichaelCollinsandArthurGriffith_large.jpg (600x325, 31K)

I’ve heard edinborough is great for arts and culture too. Really need to visit Scotland soon.

It's Ireland.
He'll be out in 3 years.
Our 'Justice System' is known for protecting criminals.

google.com/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/trucker-told-gardai-north-dublin-16247602.amp

He claims he didn't know he hit anyone but apparently his lorry was damaged and when he returned it to the yard his boss noticed the damage and reported it. Africans shouldn't be allowed near lorrys or heavy machinery. RIP to the poor lad who died.

I thought it was quite a coincidence too. The one group that has historically been looked upon with sympathy by the Irish "freedom fighters" due to the Zionist connections to the orange lodge and all that shit.

Sure they have been artificially injecting shit into Ireland hard this year. Still convinced that "Jews are the scourge of the earth" comment was a set up.

>learn irish
Awesome pastebin thanks m8 :^)

In less depressing news, you lads hear about the black fella that went to a Garda Station to complain about the quality of weed he bought.
Fucking keked. He got fined and all.

I'm not that bothered by it all but if I had to pick I'd go for Israel.

absolutely 10/10 - went into the edinburgh art gallery to have a wander around and there was an opera singer being accompanied by a pianist
came across many a bagpipe player, and a few lads wearing ye olden victorian clothes barding away.
hostel i stayed in was 10 pound p/night and the flights were 60ish

fucking do it man

i have no pics of the top as i couldnt see anything at all - pic related (background) for an idea.
let thy 'tism flow

Attached: IMAG0084-1.jpg (5376x3024, 2.78M)

>but if I had to pick I'd go for Israel.
Lad what are you on? Israel have been in bed with Unionists and the Orange Order.
Why would you even imply we need to 'pick a side' to begin with?

Attached: IsraelUnionists.jpg (296x299, 28K)

No wars in Malawi yet this retard is here. Every bogus asylum seeker needs to be booted out.

m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pictured-man-who-went-to-garda-to-complain-over-quality-of-his-drugs-38173180.html

Sound class. Good to know the accommodation is affordable to - might go ahead and bite the bullet n go this summer

This is the story.

Also what’s the name of the hostel?

i didnt know myself but edinburgh is top notch for cheap hostel accommodation.
place i stayed was st. christophers (next to edinburgh waverley station)
remember though that its shared rooms and you're stuck with all kinds of people
disregarding that , do it !

Attached: IMAG0066.jpg (5376x3024, 3.76M)

Ah thanks mate, I will check that out.
How many people would be sharing one room?

Always do the opposite of what the shinners tell you.

st-christophers.co.uk/hostels/uk/edinburgh?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=GoogleMyBusiness

here she is - shuttle bus from airport brings you to the train station
their trains are top notch as well - well beyond our own

the room i was staying in had 19 beds - but not all of them were occupied
bunks with usb / uk plug ports, along with individual light for you bed with curtains for privacy
showers / toilets etc
if you stay there, inhouse food / drink is 20% off

I know he's an African but even most Africans wouldn't be as dumb as that lad. What a plague those people are on us. I'd love to see every last one of them booted out of the country because there's not a single genuine Asylum seeker among them and they have no business being here. A political party that pledges to do away with the multiple asylum appeals and pledges to investigate every single asylum case here and granting of remain to leave or citizenship given to them should have their cases reopened and examined and if they're frauds which most of them are, then they should be stripped of citizenship and deported and barred from ever stepping foot here again.

So because Shinners hate Israel we should support the spawn of Satan?

Attached: 1556918297471.jpg (839x750, 112K)

the tent herself - would recommend
its the 2man version , was 60 squids but well worth the buy

Attached: IMAG0092.jpg (5376x3024, 3.07M)

That’s grand - sure I was thinking there you don’t even need a fancy place or a room to yourself even because you’d be up and out early and going to bed at a decent hour if your trip is planned well and you’re actually there do do things, not just laze around

tfw niggers are actually this retarded
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pictured-man-who-went-to-garda-to-complain-over-quality-of-his-drugs-38173180.html

Lol some of them are weird alright. Do you see some sort of parallel between the Irish and Arab cause or something cringy like that?

yeah completely - im a light sleeper and cant stand listening to people snore, so i was up and out of the place at 6am

ima love ya and leave ya laddos

Attached: IMAG0078.jpg (5376x3024, 2.81M)

There are countries in Africa where the average IQ qualifies as mental retardation.

No. Why should I have to support Palestine to understand Jews are enemies of Ireland?
They funded Cromwell for Christ sake. Not to mention the fact Israel was founded by the Brits in the first place.

Thanks for the info man slán

Attached: 1557439867386.png (896x696, 316K)

Just going to ruin the Ireland flag chain.

>They funded Cromwell for Christ sake
Lad, it was 400 years ago. You sound like a nigger bitching about slavery. Diaspora Jews are crappy subversives, Israeli's are based.

Don't care.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair

>Diaspora Jews are crappy subversives, Israeli's are based.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt but you proved you are the same kike that shows up in our threads.
Fuck Israel and fuck every kike on the planet.

Attached: Oven.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>Throughout the 1930s and early 1940s, Betar aided the widespread immigration of Jews to Palestine in violation of the British Mandate's immigration quotas, which had not been increased despite the surge of refugees from the Nazi persecution and murder of Jews. In total, Betar was responsible for the entrance of over 40,000 Jews into Palestine under such restrictions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betar

Kikes screw over the people that helped them.
Wow what a surprise.

Alright ahmed lad, didn't know they had WiFi in direct provision.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-221405.png (2048x1536, 984K)

You faggots really are retarded.
You use the same lines every thread.

Checked and keked.

How are the polls?
Any of /ourguys/ has chances of winning?
When the elections will happen?

Wrong thread.

Why, my ginger friend? You fags are talking about elections, aren't you?

Already happened lad, next one is in two years.

we have no ourguy parties. Literally every party we have except for the NP (which I'm assuming arent ready for an election because they are virtually unknown offline) are pro EU, pro mass immigration, pro-globalism etc.

>two years.
Could be two months

Apparently back in the ice age ben nevis was taller than mt everest

>2 years
It's actually next year or even earlier.
You would know that if you were not some kike on a proxy.

Attached: 1523375679047.png (998x1134, 197K)

He's one of (((them))).
Started showing up in threads the last few weeks.

He should be getting death.

Gardening and Hiking
books wise theres tonnes of suff.

Taylor Mashall has a book out about the infiltration of the catholic church.
youtube.com/watch?v=Shn1zrNiVhw&t=851s

Gotta root the bastards out and have a true theocracy.

NP got 2 guys elected in the locals afaik.
If you go to the meetings and ask what the plan is they spell it out for ya.

You Irish people are fucking retards.
You bombed our children to leave the UK but you let the EU flood your streets with shitkins that rape your daughters and steal your shit.
At least we left you potato fucking cunts alone, we only took your taxes.
The EU takes your genetic legacy and national inheritance.
Now look, you retards are making Brexit hard for us.
It would be best if you morons chose to leave the EU, reunite with northern Ireland and joined the UK.

Attached: britkek.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

I'm from the Norf. Want me to off them?

That's good, another election to look forward to. /Our lads/ have no excuses this time.

>50% hate all current parties and never voted.
>SF lost lots of support for being GloboHomo.
NP will get votes. They just need to be on the ballot.

That would be good, thanks.

Attached: 1559135577822.jpg (120x125, 2K)

A lot, and I mean a lot of that Israel stuff, is contrarian.
I'm talking the bog standard loyalist though, not the Orange Order, they're absolutely ZIO masons.

You treated us like dirt. That's why we don't wanna be in a union with you.

Nah lad. Would have been under the ice, compressed and ground down and carved the peaks away. (Would assume)

Ice age was only 12,000 years ago. Mountain ranges like the ones found in the isles are far more ancient than that. Millions of years old. It's more possible they were a vast mountain range during the time of the dinosaurs than during the ice age. Pump up your numbers and you may very well be right

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-133348.jpg (1429x1072, 199K)

You already outed yourself kike.
Fuck off.

Attached: FellowGoys.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>deleted previous sentence
I can't say no more, anti-terror squads are no joke up here.

We shot your kids because they were foreign mercenaries, you funded and armed the traitorous irish to execute our national hero's in cold blood in forests and hillsides.

fuck off.

Spoon yourself

You'll be worse off under the EU in 20 years than you were under the UK after 200.

t. Muslim

Stop coming to this board you Zionist faggot, Israel deserves to get fucking nuked, and best case scenario, Iran can fuck them up before the US wastes them, all kikes deserve to go, Israel is just their headquarters, nothing more, and the kikes living there are exactly the same as the rest.

>avoiding the eu issue
This is why you're fucking morons, the potato famine really did a number on your national IQ.
You own your country less now than you did under British rule.
It's pathetic, but you still hang onto your hate for your only neighbour.

I'd say you're right, definitely saw it somewhere. I'll see what I can find

Loyalists were funded by kikes whether they knew it or not.

So you are a Muslim kike?
How does that work?

“Muh kids” honestly fuck off you spastic, you think you can invade a country, attack the locals, and expect nothing to happen? Loyalists paramilitaries killed almost exclusively civilians, and I would be happy to kill prods, men, women, and children, no fucking problem, all invaders deserve to die.

who? I know your man Seamus Treanor was elected but I thought he wasnt NP, just an independent ourguy

Why are you preaching that shite in here of all places?
If you want a barney go rescue an english girl from a pack of pakis.