US Army now Politician boasts killing hundreds of Iraqi women and children

California Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter, defending a Navy SEAL accused of war crimes in Iraq, said his own unit "killed probably hundreds of civilians INTENTIONALLY!!!

This will have some repercussions soon. A few hours tops?

Attached: 1559591612522_image.png (760x516, 203K)

>war is mean :^(

There's no reason to be there.

I ib was an american,i would vote for this kebab remover.

Link article? I don't see the word intentionally in the headline.

Where will Al quaeda strike ?? Tonight for sure but wher

>>war is mean :^(
US wars are for profit. War for profit is treason.

Attached: Genie Energy Syria.jpg (960x960, 167K)

Learn how to read faggot

None of those faggots have done a pushup in their life let alone shot a gun in times of war

Shoot them!

Learn to post the full article instead of making unverified claims about it's content

Learn to fucking read and think faggot

sounds like a cool guy

Radical islam will retaliate for this

Why don't they attack our politicians specifically??

>US wars are for profit
Correct, well more specifically: debt.
But debt has been sold to you as value.
Wars for "U.S. Interests" are wars at the behest of the Federal Reserve. The "U.S." is a corporation, a seperate entity than the U.S.A.
When one pays attention to the little things, all is revealed.

Im pretty ok with this.
Prefer it didnt happen, but i dont care when it does.
Id rather have nothing to do with those people in any capacity at all.

Attached: Thomas Jefferson banks.jpg (850x474, 105K)

You are a zionist lunatic you are a shit mind I revoke you from the white race

Why don't they attack our politicians?

No it wont that's a mossad myth radical islam is psyop hoaxes and false flags te he only terrorists are Jews period ita takes a special kind of religion to target civilians like you criminals

Id vote for him if I was in Cali

Attached: 1553435269100.png (845x634, 450K)

>Iraq
Who cares

Death to Israel!

Based.

Agreed.
Anyone living in the mideast is a fucking savage, and should be hunted like a rabid dog.

Killing civilians has always been a vital part of winning wars. There is no such thing as a nice war. Historical evidence: Rome, the Mongol empire, etc.

kids are used as decoys to stop military vehicles. at which point, they bomb the military vehicle.

so yes, our military killed lots and lots and lots of children.

Since OP is a faggot who doesn't provide links I'll take a stab at this one:
>dunecoon tries to ram a checkpoint with family in tow
>dunecoons using residential buildings to fire on a convoy
Do you think women aren't legitimate combatants?
Do you think a soldier should just sit and take it when someone is firing on them with a child nearby?
Fucking retard. Keep pushing us. You won't last long.

Attached: 484174bc5b0ec508c74387c4256d33f0.jpg (959x960, 125K)

"Your" country. And that is why, through its diaspora of oligarchs, it created this mess. And you will be sent to die on the front so that rich banksters do not have to face the penalties for their crimes.

Why were US vehicles in iraq ? Explain the justification for military units to be deployed in a foreign country thousand of miles away that never lifted a finger against you ? Explain why you have the right to kill anyone child in the world ? Dies it means i can come in the US and kill yours ?
You attacked them and comitted warcrimes like a band of niggers to steal their oil and serve globalists interests. Cuckservative. Do not choke on elites cum and remember to swallow.

>the right to kill anyone child in the world ?
Who's gonna stop them? You?

Might makes right in this world, no matter how butthurt it makes leftists feel.

Iraq certainly is no threat to America and never has been, but the Jews were worried about Saddam Hussein’s ability to thwart Israel’s further expansion, and that is why we were called on again to save America, to save freedom, and to save the world by “liberating” Iraq. And unfortunately, most Americans responded to the call. They believed that they were being patriotic by responding, just as most of the veterans of the Second World War still believe that they were being patriotic in responding to the call to save America from Hitler.

That’s not the way it should be. Our people’s patriotism shouldn’t be abused like that. Our mass media shouldn’t be used to manipulate our people to our disadvantage. Of course, most people being what they are, they will be manipulated one way or another. Most people will believe what they’re told to believe by their television. Which means that it is essential that the people who control the mass media, the people who decide what the masses should be told — these must be our people, people with our interests — not people with an entirely different agenda of their own. The mass media could be a powerful force for good, a powerful force for enlightening and uplifting and guiding our people rather than for exploiting them.

Why were you in Iraq ? You invaded a country, illegally, a country that never harmed you in any way, then started to slaughter their people. Women, children, elderly.
I may be a literal nazi, but i surely do not count disgusting creatures like you as my people. You belong to a zoo. Separated from the animals, they do not deserve endure you. Literal subhuman.

You tell him leaf

Attached: 1559433212829.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Based.

How do i vote for him?

>I don't understand history or warfare: the post
I'd make a french joke, but you already are.

This.

Yeah. Lets all be barbarian mercenaries used as toilet paper by globalists. I may be many things, and probably not much, but at least i am not a race traitor supporting killing civilians.

meh, he aint wrong. You bring an armored cav unit in to Mosul and they start clearing buildings. The fuckers in those buildings were told to GTFO, if they stayed, they ate a round from the turret. Did Women and Children die? You're fucking right they did. Fucking Hadjis.

I would make a joke about murican education, but you are one.

>I may be many things, and probably not much

Attached: this guy.gif (218x228, 1024K)

Kek this, so lost and confused I almost feel bad for him.

I'm a "murican education?"

Attached: 1514072758428.jpg (713x713, 85K)

he'll pay, or his kids, or his grand kids, or his great grand kids, eventually, there will be revenge

DIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDUM xDDD

Attached: 1525373805581.jpg (1280x853, 259K)

And where would they go fucktard ?
You bombed the whole country. Turned every city into a cemetary. Fucking moronic zogbot.

The rule is there are no rules. The elite know this very well but condition you to play by their rules. There is literally nothing wrong with killing innocent civilians.

Nice selfie.

based

>but at least i am not a race traitor supporting killing civilians.
If you don't want to kill the other races' babies, you are a race traitor.

based Saddam , you know where the American embassy is right?

Assad should bomb you.

Imagine if Saddam Hussein had bombed you because of what your government did to those poor humans in Waco. That would've been the same logic as when USA attacked Assad for his alleged use of chemicals on his own people. Insane.

USA is cancer on earth. Rotten to the core and rules by jews.

Attached: D40MZnHW0AASUL0.jpg (1200x823, 185K)

BUT MUH RUSSIA DOING THE SAME IN IDLIB UNACCETABLE

Not a very wise defense but you know it's the truth.

>t56%
Supporting warcrimes while your own are being replaced. Typical zogbot.

killing civilians is answered by killing civilians.

You arent even in the white race burger

I thought race treachery involved you having babies with other races , what do killing children have to do with anything?

I knew the collective IQ in Europe was dropping, but to see it in action is depressing.

Attached: welp.jpg (922x692, 87K)

Well since the rest of their fucking family was busy mortaring the base, I guess they could have joined them. Instead, they got to go meet Allah in hell

Go back to fucking your camels

The zionists are so evil that they have their slaves celebrating the murder of their enemies, like the Palestinians whose land they are illegally occupying. The zionists herd their women and children into a UN hospital or school and then bomb it.

kek i'm in his district, it was pretty great when all the seething shitskin supportes still got blown out by a meme candidate with perhaps the worst optics of all time

Anyone else got this playing in their head as they read the headline? "May he drink the blood of Iraqi children"

Attached: Boratdrink.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>no argument but trying to be smug
Kek. Burgers are really pathetic
It is horrible to witness whites sink so low.

If you don't kill their kids they will just kill you when they grow up, even before they do.
If you don't kill their women they will have kids that will kill you or their women will kill you.
When you are killing a nest of cockroaches do you leave the babies and ones with eggs?
That's why Hitler was wrong, he should have gassed them all for real.

Attached: to the ovens with you.jpg (820x550, 128K)

>This will have some repercussions

Attached: 1488266866767.jpg (720x439, 47K)

wheres the fucking article you retarded mongoloid

The earth is finite. For every baby you don't kill, you're giving resources to the other races and making them stronger.

>warcrimes
There's no such thing.

And no, I don't support the existence of other races in my nation either.

I tried explaining this to a retard boomer today. "These people dont forget history, while the US moves on"
His response: "America is best country in the world"
Please just nuke us already

Enjoy another 9/11 faggot

>I know you are but what am I: the post
Based on your weak banter I doubt you're even french. Probably some shitskin taking up space with your betters.

Attached: a50c4c2982da553c0e6e4742c5885950c3db12b598ce93832074c50a595cc3c0.png (640x480, 431K)

Faggot.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-03 16-52-47.png (466x503, 96K)

Our military, making us proud. Almost as impressive as the pussies that surrendered to Mexican regulars a couple of months ago in TX

middle eastern lives aren't as valuable as wester lives , its very clear , about a million Iraqis died in the gulf war , now imagine if a million American died instead , you guys are still crying about 9/11 where about 3000 people died

Oh wait, cowering civilians running for their lives were a danger to the great burger army ? So you needed to kill them ?
Kek. Niggers at least have the excuse of genetics. Burgers ? The worse of europe combined into a mutt golem.
No honor, no morality, nothing. Fortunatly the latinos are replacing you. Your existence makes decent people puke.

Attached: 1473902964836.jpg (3226x2420, 1.79M)

Did he take a sip of his monster?

Attached: 1557080713211.jpg (960x924, 63K)

>California
>Americans
You’re funny

>whiter than you mohammed.
The memes write themselves. You are just another low iq piece of shit born in america. You do not built your towns on ameridians cemetaries, you built your nurseries in their toilets.

oh no , how could you, im shaking right now ,

Okay "Pierre"

Attached: 1473904050641.jpg (3024x4032, 3.06M)

When it happens to you personally, we'll remember that.

pretty cool

Hadjis didnt get killed running for their lives. The reality there was a lot different. These faggots would mortar the base, then get apprehended. Then a month later would get released and go right the fuck back to mortaring the base. Doesnt take long before "they totally reached for a weapon" while being apprehended happens.

And women and children? Those niggers were only hiding and aiding Hadji in trying to kill Americans, The whole fucking placed needs glassed

Did you cry on 9/11 or for any of the other countless terrorist attacks in the west before and after that date?

I highly doubt it, and I don't blame you for that - it's not your country. However I would ask that you return the favour when we don't care either.

If for no other reason than having us care about you generally has bombs and regime change follow in short order.

Yeah, sounds cool!
Why didn’t that slacker get even more?

Oh, you burnt a book. Oh wait. Somebody else did and you stole the pick. Pathetic.
Fuck islam.
Fuck kikes.
Fuck niggers.
And fuck zogbots like you.

Same thing with you when one of Justin’s “pets” gets all raged and rakes the leaves.

PS, is anyone else having huge problems with CAPTCHAS the last few days?

>Why is our weaker victim using guerilla tactics, this is not fair! I just wanted to shoot some towelheads for the Jews.

To any actual french anons, string these fucks up and sort your country out.

Attached: 1473905057812.jpg (2328x3104, 1.89M)

>lets kill them in their own territory, so they are morally justified to kill us in our own
What a smart one.
>brazil
Oh.. yea you're a mulatto.

Indicted congress man who uses campaign fund to trips to Rome, 55 shits and steam games.

Hmmmm he only won cause boomers know him and his dad.

Because terrorism requires mental illness, and the mentally ill rarely plan things out rationally. It's just tribal. Everyone is complicit.

Based
Redpilled

More like
>Our opponents are playing dirty, using our rules and so on against us
>So we will too, and bend some rules

We did similar. For example if we captured some Al Qaeda we, as British soldiers, aren't allowed to do much more than rough them up a bit. The Afghan National Army on the other hand, who we handed them over to, drove them out into the desert and shot them in the head because that's just how things work in Afghan and has since forever.

What americans were doing in a foreign country that never attacked them ?
Oh, yes. Bombing poor people, cirnering them until they had nowhere to go, then pretending to be victims when they lost a few guys after killing hundreds of civilians.
You are a fucking nigger and a zogbot. You had not reason to be there. Period. You slaughtered more than a million people, most of them civilians. Period. You sent ypur youth to die and be killed in illegal war that you lost. Period.
And you did all that to please the globalist scum. Period. And, more than a decade later, when everything can be known with a few clicks, you still support the (((narrative))). You are a piece of shit. Period.

I've already been shot, stabbed, tortured and poisoned
Such is what happens when you grow up white in hoods

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-03 17-06-51.png (573x770, 233K)

Yeah, and the Taliban will do it to the Afghan army once you are gone.