Ok Jow Forums...

Ok Jow Forums. My family excluding me went to Fort Lauderdale in Florida for a week's trip in last summer and were planning going there this summer as well.
I asked some questions about how it was since I was bed ridden when they came home last summer and forgot to back then.
My brother tells me it was pretty nice and the burgers were good but the rest of the food was shit. Especially the burritos including that one customize burrito place.
He surprisingly commended Public and the chicken tender sub, which I though was quite funny considering the meme.
Then I ask about the people and the he told me that there were a lot of old and fat people walking around.
Then he tells me that he saw tonnes of gay people. The flamboyant kind obviously.
I told him to stop fucking with me, but he is dead serious and tells me that they were all over the place. He told me they walked around with skimpy clothes and that it got worse at the beach.

Now. Is there any floridaanon that can confirm this? I'm 100% serious.

Also, I recommended that they'd check out the cheesecake factory, was it a good idea?

Attached: Fort_Lauderdale_shutterstock_720953032_r.jpg (1024x683, 217K)

Go to Destin, or rather the area between Destin and Panama City Beach. Ft. Lauderdale is full of queers and meth heads, and avoid Ft. Walton because its full of niggers. Navarre Beach is nice but, not much to do.

So he wasn't fucking with me. He was in New York a couple of years back and told me how friendly the black people in particular were contrary to what is told on this board.
Be real with me, are they friendly after all?

Bump

Tampa user here.

Central Florida is the healthy medium between utterly fucked south Florida and country bumpkin north Florida.

There are good aspects of both south Florida and north Florida, but Central FL is the best part by far, especially if you can afford to live in a white area.

If you're in central Florida, Every beach from Honeymoon Island to Boca Grande is a great time. I grew up going to Clearwater beach every weekend with my friends, and I can't imagine living anywhere else. Every Saturday we'd unload as much illegally purchased beer into jeeps and then convoy from south Tampa to the beaches and booze all day, and then go out to someone's beach house and stay over there.

Come home, white man. Florida is Beautiful, especially if you're white.

Attached: 876948584.jpg (1059x1324, 254K)

>beer
*beer as possible

fuck that was worded so poorly

Didn't you post this exact thread using that exact picture already?

Thanks, but I'm fine here. I might pay a visit once, but my priorities when it comes to America is northern California and Nevada.

No

Must've been in a wealthier area. Then again, northeastern blacks aren't nearly as feral as the ones elsewhere in the country.

Oh well if you're just visiting then South Florida is great.

Sounds about right. The burrito place was likely Chipotle and it is Publix, not Public. It is a grocery store but had surprisingly good subs.

The rest, yep that is pretty accurate.

1) It's PUBLIX, with an "X" you fucking commie cunt.
2) Yes, the fags take over the nice places. The rest of us normal people stay more inland or we end up on the islands so we can fish.
3) This user knows what's up. East Hillsborough here.

Florida is America’s Australia, rife with niggers and spics in the south and center. Go to st Augustine if you have to go, lauderdale is straight fucked. T. West Palm Beach

Niggers are awful, what the fuck do you think?

Public was a autocorrect error, sorry.

You should be. Down here, we attend our religious meetings at either Publix or Chic-Fil-A. Jenkins Family be praised.

>East Hillsborough here.
Based strawberry picker

South florida sucks unless you're very wealthy. And burritos are mexican food, we don't have that many mexicans, we have all the other hispanics. You probably went to chipolte or moes anyways.

Facts. I'm still working on how to cross breed an Octopus and a Mexican. Dunno what to call it but one hell of a picker.

>Jenkins Family be praised.
This. I worked at store 628 all through high school. When I was a freshman at fsu my roomate had a portrait of George Jenkins in our room and it was funny as fuck.

Oh shit they tried that chicken place out as well. He said it was the best chicken burger he tasted ever.
Your pizza down there sucked apparently. At least dominos.

I went to the Galleria down there and I can definitely say that place was full of fags.

You should check out Club Atomic and hit on some Tan 10 10s. It's a little North of Ft. Lauderdale, right off the South Dixie Highway. You won't find any cookie cutters there.

yeah a lot of old people live there. Best food you will get is from locally owned places not franchises, cheesecake factory is pretty good though.

That's because it's trash domino's. Papa Johns or Hungry Howie's is where it's at.

Chic-Fil-A is so damned good because they put powdered sugar in their breading batter. Tell your family they've been poisoned by Americans. Thank them for visiting.

>chicken place
>chicken burger
one of my pledge brothers at my fraternity was from norway and he still to this day says chicken burger. thank you for the fond memory swedish user

Miami user here. Can confirm. Lots of gays around beach areas especially North Miami upwards to West Palm Beach. Plenty of good food places and live music in ft.lauderdale. Other than that huge nightclub scene but I doubt you"ll be interested. A lot of strip clubs too.

Haha he told me the bread was on the sweeter side.
It's not called chicken burgers?

It's a chicken sandwich

But it be round doe

Attached: 6CFC00D2E25044989FBD703D95A4F357.jpg (1242x1242, 290K)

>that nose

another floridian jew
everyone is a beaner or a kike
i have to fucking get out of this shithole

my friend moved to mass and shaved his head like a neo nazi and hes been having girls asking him out constantly and he's not even in good shape
this state is full of worthless entitled whore kikes and shitskins

i live in a fucking wealthy area and there barely any fucking white or pale jewish girls here at all anymore. they fucking all left or are outnumbered by beaners now

Ft.Lauderdale and Miami food is fucking kino my fram. Don't go to chain restauraunts, go to the nice places.

Attached: 1557797574951.gif (640x400, 22K)

I'll tell them that. It's just hard not to try those places out when it's so prevent in media.

Hey, that sounds familiar.
>t. California

SwFL user here. Publix kicks ass. I'm gonna miss their tendy subs when I leave next month. Besides that, aftermarket gun sales are the best in the country. Besides that, fucking niggers, fuck kikes, fuck boomers, and fuck Florida. I'm a gun autist and it's still not enough to keep me here. FL is going under and will be Cali 2.0 in less than 10. But yeah, Publix fucking rocks. Sushi bar is based too.

Couldn't have said it better. We are murica's outback.

>can visit anywhere in the US
>visit florida

absolute state of yuropoors

Norwegian just opened a route so they had a good deal.

>using a ship

Huh?

Wouldn't that be Texas?

>another floridian jew
I mean yeah probably. But are you saying you wouldn't?

Attached: 71890456.jpg (1060x1325, 160K)

No trust me it's us. It's definitely us.

>customize burrito place
I can only imagine it was the dumbest decision they went to qdoba or some shit. Nigga if you want good burritos you gotta ask the beanz

Yeah no. TX may be geographically more familiar but they have their shit together far better than we do down here. I'm telling you man, the FL man shit is no joke. I've been here 20 years since I was little and it's like living in a meme everyday with the stupid shit that goes on. More and more Haitians and spics every year. The Haitians are like our abbos.

I'm splitting back to WV next month. Fuck this place. Get out while you can brother, don't be stuck down here if/when shit kicks off.

global warming=good.
fags think humans are responsible as if humans are good.

Fort Lauderdale < Miami Beach In every aspect, divert south. Food in FTL is garbage-tier whereas Miami has some of the best restaurants in the country. The people in Miami are much more attractive (no old/fat) but there will be a ton of flamboyantly gays, more than FTL even.
>cheesecake factory
That's disgusting user, you may as well go to a Ruby Tuesdays.

Attached: IMG_1929.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

god help us all

Reporting from Gainesville,

Southern Florida is like Southern California in a sense. I'd recommend if you visit Florida again, visit places like Ocala or Gainesville. It's a lot more white and just a lot less gay in general. But, as the saying goes "the more north you go, the more southern it gets"

Felt the same, came to MA, can't wait to go back. The people here are dreadfully boring and depressing. If you're looking for Jew broads spend a little time in Boca, Mizner park is a sure thing, chances are her parents are loaded too, it's like a Jew paradise. Surprised I don't get kicked out of the country clubs for being a goy, that's how Jewish it is.

>But, as the saying goes "the more north you go, the more southern it gets"

but we have beaners flooding in from the south and now in the center

is this bait swedbro? Your family understands that the best restaurants aren't chains, right?

Yeah obviously, but we don't have chains in Sweden to the degree you have and it was probably exciting to try them all out.
They even went to hooters.

Yeah try the chains because many are very tasty (not especially high-quality or healthy). Except for pizza. All chain pizza is shit and local pizza places will have exponentially better pizza. This is very important. Do not travel to America to eat fucking Papa John's pizza.

>Southern Florida is like Southern California
lived in both areas. and no, no...not even close faggot. South Florida, while equally filled with base case and junkie-stuntin' good time charlies, it is it's own unique breed of degeneracy. the haitian niggers are categorically the most hideous breed of that particular animal i have ever had the misfortune to live among. apples to oranges my friend... or maybe bananas to kumquats is a more apt way to describe.

I don't know man. I've always wondered how American chain pizza tastes like, unironically.

>I've always wondered how American chain pizza tastes like
absolute shit trash. it is not pizza. i've had pizza all over the country, and while many areas have delicious offerings, here is only one region where the best "pizza parlor" pizza exists and that is New Jersey/NYC.

don't get me wrong, chicago deep dish or wood oven type varieties are all delectable but they aren't pizzeria pizza. its very different.

Like fucking trash that makes your foot go numb after 4 pieces. I live in a small/medium sized upper midwest city (this means super "white" and "uncultured" as the rest of the country would describe us) and even here we have excellent NY and Chicago style pizza places. I promise you, don't waste your time at Pizza Hut especially. Go to a sit-down chain like Pizzeria Uno maybe but that's the lowest you should go. Ask a local that doesn't look like a retard where to get the best pizza nearby and you'll be so glad you did.

If you want chain restaurants when visiting the US, look at the regional burger chains: Culver's, In & Out Burger, Shake Shack, Steak N' Shake, Whataburger, Cookout. Breakfast diners: Waffle House, Denny's, IHOP, and whatever local place that doesn't look dangerous/dirty. In the south find some chicken chains like Chick fil A, Popeye's, Raising Cane's, Zaxby's whatever else they have down there. I'm in favor of trying national chains like Taco Bell, Wendy's, Hardee's/Carls Jr., Five Guy's, Chipotle.

Find local pizza and Mexican food. Trust me on all this.

People think Miami is bad. Fort Lauderdale is the worst imo. I live in Miami but every-time I go to Lauderdale. Its packed with faggots, blacks and liberal north eastern whites and coal burners. Ill take the Cubans and hispanics in Miami any-day over that shithole.

Im still too curios. I just found out there's a domino's in Malmö. I really want to try this shit out to see what you're talking about.

Try it in Malmo, fine. Don't try it when you're here.

What is the local cuisine in Florida? What kinds of restaurants are the ones I should be looking for?

Just go and have fun and try shit you fucking retard.

Attached: DSCN8731.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

t. Gilberto Antonio Ramirez

Anything you want basically. All hispanic type foods, seafood, really good italian and greek food, arabic food. We love our subs down here because of north east influence plus italian and cuban people. The "cuban sandwich" is a hybrid of the 2 cultures brought by immigrants working here 100 years ago.

Destin is based
>dat white sand and emerald water

Cuban and other Hispanic food sounds interesting. I'm not going to America to eat Italian and Greek food, if you know what I'm saying.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm from the upper midwest, nowhere near Florida. I've been to Central Florida a few times but Florida has probably 3 times as many people as your country and probably at least 3 distinct cultural regions. South Florida, the answer to your question would probably be Cuban food, and in northern Florida it would be "southern" food. Fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, grits, and whatever the hell else they eat. Maybe someone from Florida will come along and add more. The parts of Florida a European would travel to will be very "Americanized" and have many national and super-regional chain restaurants so you would have plenty of options, such as many that I listed in one of my posts higher up and many more. Your head would unironically spin. Don't waste a fucking meal on Pizza Hut, I beg you.

American Italian food is it's own entire thing. I've been to Italy and I didn't have "italian" food or "pizza". Italian-Americans made up their own shit and it's great. Many of them are in Florida, by way of New York.

Talk to a local that live here. We know the best places to eat and which beach to hang at.

Fuck off, we're full.

No.

>whites
>in Florida
Jews aren't white.

I see.
Interesting. Might check that out.

Can confirm
Fleeing to NH

White power central Florida , right next to Disney World and more international tourism than anywhere in the US.

Attached: E989DDBC-3776-471E-ABB2-B3ED8F5DA0AE.png (640x1136, 294K)

Clearwater checking in. It's not too bad here.

I'd prefer to live somewhere inland, north of Orlando. It's pretty white and more "South" than the rest of the state. Orlando itself used to be tolerable but it's pretty much become Puerto Rico 2.0 and getting worse every day. You will want to kill yourself unironically if you have to commute on I-4.

If you like Florida, but want to live near the coast away from meth-y types, Tampa/Clearwater is your best bet. Avoid St. Petersburg, it's pozzed beyond help.

Attached: 1527437202293.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

I grew up in Fort Lauderdale. Half of it is run down ghetto territory, and the other half is super rich old people and gays. Cuban food and seafood there are amazing. The rich people who live there have super hot daughters, who all end up going to FSU.
The government there is very shit though, and is completely run by bored soccer moms who sleep with the pool boy.