I am not black. In fact, I am racist...

I am not black. In fact, I am racist. I consider black people to be intellectually inferior and less able to function in a civilized society.

The problem is that these are exactly the traits that women like in men. They love aggressive and violent alpha males, and who is more aggressive and violent than the black man? Black cock supremacy is based upon the primitive biological imperative of women, when I say that white genocide is imminent, I'm not saying this is a good thing, this is actually bad, I just don't deny reality, and the reality is black men breeding willing white man's daughters.

I envision a future where white people become some sort of legendary species, civilization will break down because black people won't be able to keep the same level of technology, so they will unite around campfires and share tales about the paleskinned beings of the past, like people in the Middle Ages talked about elves (it's common knowledge historically that creatures like elves are mythologized remnants of past civilizations, like the Tuatha de Danann in Ireland).

I also believe that the ruling dynasties in this future will claim their political legitimacy thanks to their white blood. Just like we had shit like Romans and even Franks claiming descent from Trojan heroes, the future black emperors will claim descent from paleskins and say their right to rule derive from that.

Imagine how proud such a king will feel that his ancestors, barbarians as they were, managed to fertilize the womb of a white woman. That's the shit they will compose epics about.

Attached: 1559591470019.png (1148x1398, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gLVVEIGoGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah nah. Your first paragraph about the nature of women is true enough but the rest is off base. Niggers would literally die of starvation or be enslaved by the Chinese without the aid of sympathetic wypepo.

Why is there so much interracial propaganda on this board?

Does Greg Lansky and his studio have his own marketing team shills on here?

> I am not black. In fact, I am racist.

And you're glowing brighter than the sun.

this

>Why is there so much
BECAUSE JEWS YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

women like cute boys

pic related causes women to gush themselves

Attached: 1509329264821.jpg (564x878, 396K)

This board is disgusting. It has taught me a lot but why would I subject myself to this shill shit? Fucking vomit worthy

Please tell me this is a real game I can play and not some meme

At least you chose an interesting proxy to post from kike

Aww user...
youtube.com/watch?v=_gLVVEIGoGA

Attached: 840312729.jpg (570x640, 78K)

more dumb white racist crap. time for you white devils to be exposed for who you are.

I am seeing very well the superiority of the black man.

No superior would let that happen.

Attached: destaque-466398-dssdsdsd.jpg (888x500, 102K)

Got your thinking cap on today, I see? The answer is yes.

Fuck off Serb. Also the mist is kike propaganda of the highest degree.

Yea but you dont like that you look like pic related

Attached: south-park-troll-4.png (1920x1090, 2.33M)

expose the white devil for their evil ways

compare the average negro face to that of an infant. what's the difference?

that's right user, there is barely any difference. did you know women are hardwired to find infant faces cute? even those fugly ass babies you'd shoot with a flamethrower, they find them adorable. it's in their DNA so they don't kill those annoying lil shits.

now, do the math. they're are sexually attracted to something with the face of an infant. you are now aware that coal burning roasties are actually pedos.

Attached: trne.jpg (863x752, 249K)

expose the white racist devils for their evil ways

/thread

Sad destination

But now you explain to me, how do black men dominate women being that it is not against their will? it is simply an individual choice, not a domination of anyone.

But these hungry and thin people is the true effect of someone superior.

I'm sorry, but reality is very different from your fantasy.

Attached: 06_04_2017__12_44_13750409e941c0dd46b7cda3e507e9e3281e869_640x480.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Nice excuse to project your kekoldry.

we get it m8

Attached: 123.png (1307x1023, 316K)