When muslims go into the streets and sidewalks in a city commandeer the street and the sidewalk and pray

When muslims go into the streets and sidewalks in a city commandeer the street and the sidewalk and pray.
Most people would say: "Well, it's a religious act, what can we do about it? It's what they have to do to practice their religion."
No, when you commandeer the streets that is not a religious act, that is a political act. The prayer, that's religious. The commandeering the street is political. We have to learn to separate Islam into its political actions and its religious actions.

Open your eyes already, they are gathering numbers and when they are confident enough that nothing can stop them, or that they will encounter minimal resistance, they will take over. They are slowly conditioning you to step aside and to tolerate their invasive territorial behavior. Islam is very patient, it does its plays slowly and by normalization.

It has happened 100% of the cases that once Islam gets a hold, if they are not driven out with war, the nation becomes completely Islamic.

Attached: PoliticalStatement.jpg (1280x854, 231K)

Do you realize that christians tortured and slaughtered eachother for centuries in England for being the wrong sect? You are literally crying over virtually nothing.

They don't give a fuck about our "free society" they are not here to be a part of it. They are here to make it theirs.

Islam has its own views about migration. For us migration is for an individual’s gain—a better job, for instance. But for Islam, migration was the beginning of Mohammed’s success. He preached the religion for 13 years and converted 150 Arabs to Islam. After he migrated to Medina, he became and politician and jihadist, which led to every Arab in Arabia becoming a Muslim.

After Mohammed’s death, Islam exploded out of Arabia in its second migration. When Islam settles into a society, the society becomes all Islamic (with a couple of exceptions—Spain and the Balkans). Islam does not assimilate, but dominates. This is because of its Sharia law.

The purpose of migration is to start jihad and the purpose of jihad is to install Sharia. Under the Sharia, the other religions are subjected to taxes, domination and humiliation. After enough time, everyone will become a Muslim.

Today in the West, we see the beginning of the annihilation of our civilization due to the deference we pay to Islamic migration and Sharia and we refuse to see the true nature and goals of Islam—complete domination of all aspects of our society.

Attached: UKWTH.jpg (1940x1500, 832K)

Are they still doing it?
Also:
>My foot is on fire, might as well set the other on fire too..

fuck your sister ahmed, leave civilization alone you disgusting fuck

Attached: 1552685875547.jpg (197x256, 18K)

Attached: UKInDenial.jpg (1439x4136, 614K)

Yeh and funny enough that is in the past. Islam however, is still living in the dark ages.

You sound like a shill

Im just telling you why you have failed and why you will continue doing so. You are also two burgers whose sisters suck christian nigger and mestizo cock while you dildo your brain about IzLaM.

Attached: PlainAndSimple.png (1024x661, 1.31M)

Islam will take whatever space you give it. Like an Anaconda, every time your chest deflates by breathing out, the snake tightens the grip.

And soon you'll wake up the fact that there is no way out, but only because you didn't pay attention to it sooner and/or were wilfully ignorant towards the warnings people tried to tell you.

Also I don't have a sister. So maybe your should pay attention to what is happening on larger scale instead of watching your sister getting fucked..

Attached: IslamRedPill.jpg (2048x1962, 954K)

Well said.

Muslims deserve complete extermination, and if Brits, Germans, Italians, and Swedes can't work up the courage to purge them they will get what they deserve.

Mother nature abhores selfish cowards.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

So why the west - and mostly the right - is supporting Saudi Arabia and Israel ?

Attached: trump vs gabbard.webm (720x720, 2.34M)

The only based Democrat.

Bump.

Attached: 1493850397787.png (1920x1200, 592K)

Attached: 1558045502613.jpg (1013x658, 101K)

Attached: somaliniggerfilth.jpg (900x900, 368K)

Based.
The officials are, not the people.. This is why you can't trust the government to fix the issue anymore.

Attached: TraitorsGonnaTrait.png (1018x656, 625K)

Christianity is newly dead in the West, now Islam is rearing its ugly head to take it's place. Muslims are 100x worse than Christians in both zeal and violence.

If you are an Athiest and don't see the threat of Islam you are down-right suicidal.

Leftists like you are so unbelievably stupid.

Show flag. You are burger for sure. You are a crusader online who calls niggers sir irl. You live in a fantasyworld because you are so niggerbrained you cant articulate anything without some religious bullshit.

What the fuck is this post? It seems like it was made by a malfunctioning spam-bot.

Take your flag and your post and get in the fucking helicopter.

Attached: image.jpg (1129x634, 291K)

You're better off with sharia than eternal fire, you low iq moron that believes everything comes from nothing

Attached: snipsnip.jpg (1024x745, 80K)

BRAAAAP

inshallah allah has marked your post for the evil it is!

muslims are peaceful and we will honor you when we breed your women and take your countries!

This picture makes me sad

You KIKES are all going to be tossed into ovens.

Attached: 45704252-0717-43E0-A3B7-B353DD6A9834.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

based, good thinking

but remove the cringe kekistan please for your own sake

>Show flag.
I won't just because you so desperately need it. You need something outside of the actual discussion to latch onto.

>You are a crusader online who calls niggers sir irl.
No, I don't call niggers.. At all.

>You live in a fantasyworld because you are so niggerbrained you cant articulate anything without some religious bullshit.
Well, of course I talk about religious bullshit - this a thread about Islam, which is religious bullshit. I have not said anything about any other religion, you just assume for some reason that I do.. Projecting much?
I have to ask you, are you on any kind of medicine? Do you have any mental illnessess? Were you dropped as a child?

Attached: HeartySmileOfAGibson.jpg (1200x899, 157K)

So..? Organize your own prayer outside

I totally caught me off guard. But let this be a reminder: those people really exist, and they post here. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: MoonManTriesNotToSmirk.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Convert or die

The degenerates you can shoot, but you'll run out of bullets with Islam, and they nuke themselves to get you. So it's better to get them out while it's still possible, then deal with the degens.

No one here says everything comes from nothing you goat-fucking subhuman.

They just don't think it comes from your fake as fuck made up diety.

Nah. We'll flay you monkeys alive and bury you in a pit with pig entrails.

Then I probably die. But not without a fight. I rather die free (at least as free as I am now) than live in servitude.

Attached: 1559215795348.jpg (543x540, 35K)

Nah, We'll make you die in unbelievable agony you sand nigger animal.

this

let's organize a giant flash mob and smack those asses and dissapear

molesting their women is a proper response for them raping our girls

Begone goat-fuckers.

Attached: 1552674811174.jpg (736x607, 65K)

If you don't like Belgium, why don't you go back to whatever shithole you came from?

I like more the idea of using their tactics against them.

>If you don't like Belgium, why don't you go back to whatever shithole you came from?

Because he's an invading parasite who wants to take over your country?Why do you stupid cuckservative boomers always ask this?

Attack, insult, or refute them but fuck this passive aggressive bullshit.

Attached: 1512361682417.png (1088x540, 773K)

Bump.

Attached: 1497327165530.jpg (953x831, 218K)

I want to hear his justification you fucking spaz.

Remember, they always preach acceptance/tolerance at first but their end goal is ALWAYS to flip the tables on you.

Attached: ZZBlackPower.png (1032x774, 1.63M)

Bump.

Attached: 1343093563014.jpg (495x700, 111K)

>just pay tax

why?

And another problem is, Muslims are allowed to harm non muslims.

Fucking retard. It's because there isn't enough space indoors to accommodate everyone at once. Unlike your meme-tier white supremacist 'religion' we actually practise our faith

I'm going to pray outdoors tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be good. Eid Kareem Jow Forums

the hammer keeps the peace, faggot.
try using welfare stamps to transgender the baby you cant abort anymore.

Islam must be eradicated, its every adherant exterminated. All its places razed to the ground. All mention of it erased from history.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse felendam.

Attached: 430px-Cato.jpg (430x600, 40K)

Yup, it's a strategy.. And what is funniest with Islam is that the groupies are next when the main adversary is dealt with. So living with and paying them isn't going to last when they run out of external enemies.

Kafir is the unbeliever, Kafir is "Worse than All creation", the kafir can be tortured raped, enslaved, deceived and murdered. Currently the groupies are getting the deception part. Dhimmi is not a muslim, dhimmi is an unbeliever that is just tolerated, but you only tolerate what you HAVE TO tolerate, that's tolerating means.. once there is no need to tolerate - the tolerance stops, and the dhimmi go too.

Attached: EvilIsEvil.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Know your place, you larping eastern euro bitch

What is my meme-tier white supremacist 'religion'? I don't have one, other than Islam should fuck off.

Attached: BaconAndShit.jpg (751x459, 51K)

Projection much?

If there is an uprising, this time it should be taken to the end, without mercy. Otherwise this shit repeats itself.

Because we're not permitted to call on non-believers to fight in wars.I knew it. Probably one of those bitch boy alt right autists that hides behind Christianity because >muh cultural christianity heritage >cultural christian

Godless dog

that doesn't answer the question.

Islam is a political ideology. Every Muslim is a member of an organization dedicated to the overthrow of all secular governments which respect separation of church and state, and all religious governments other than Islamic ones. No admitted Muslim should be permitted to enter or remain within any Western country.

Tolerance of Islamic immigration is not a consequence of our common values or our constitutional law. It is one of many items on the subversive agenda being followed by leftist infiltrators into our government, media, education system, and especially our judiciary.

Do you know what "liberal" really means, when people describe themselves politically as "liberals"? It's in contrast to "revolutionary": a revolutionary communist seeks to destroy the current order and establish a new one by open use of violence, a liberal communist seeks to destroy the current order and establish a new one by posing as a normal member of society, but using roles in bad faith. A liberal reporter or educator misinforms and spreads propaganda. A liberal bureaucrat or judge acts as if the law is something other than what it is. A liberal business manager spends company resources to further their political aims. "Liberal" is a euphemism for "bad faith".

That we should allow the Muslim enemy to infiltrate our countries is in no way implied by separation of church and state. Those who try and tell you it is are committing treason, opening the gates to the barbarians. Any decent government will convict them of that treason, and duly punish them. One of the liberal tactics is to behave so abhorrently that the proper, decent action is to execute them, and thereby discredit everyone supporting standards of decency and propriety as would-be mass murderers. "All I'm doing is peacefully opening this gate, compassionately to the poor, tired barbarian horde outside the city walls, and you think it's okay to kill me to stop me, and *I* am the bad guy? Sure, Hitler!"

Nigga, that's why you're taxed. We're obligated to defend you as long as you're ruled over, while simultaneously not being allowed to force you to fight or contribute military

>I totally caught me off guard. But let this be a reminder: those people really exist, and they post here. Makes you think, doesn't it?

there is nothing incorrect with what OP said.

Quiet Mehmet.

Exactly, so now we're supposed to just accept Islam?
No, killing off kiketianity was a hard fought battle, we didn't destroy one religion to replace it with a worse religion you stupid fucking mudslime.

Vroom Vroom.

>bitch boy alt right autists that hides behind Christianity because >muh cultural christianity heritage >cultural christian

You are amusing, you have a buzzword generator for that?

I don't hide behind any religion (I just quoted a guy who said something sensible), that's why I want Islam gone. Islam is just bunch of bullies, which can be dealth with easily if the cucks and the government would stop protecting them. You know why? Because they have rules, they have traditions, they have beliefs which all make them very predictable.
And soon enough people will realize that the government isn't on their side, and is irredeemably in bed with the enemy, then people will take matters into their own hands without caring what is legal and what is not.

Attached: Priorities2.jpg (640x354, 30K)

Don't care satan, begone.

Attached: Хач.png (680x680, 282K)

I am the OP..

Attached: Uneffective.gif (400x222, 637K)

Ok user, I will go and attend my prayers.

Lmao

Attached: 1555818636285.gif (498x280, 2.8M)

>we didn't destroy one religion to replace it with a worse religion
But that's exactly what happened. The power vacuum left behind by the destruction of established morals will be filled with something far worse that now contains a race element. It will be easier for them to snuff you out when you are not brown and named Mohammad.

>I don't hide behind any religion (I just quoted a guy who said something sensible), that's why I want Islam gone. Islam is just bunch of bullies, which can be dealth with easily if the cucks and the government would stop protecting them. You know why? Because they have rules, they have traditions, they have beliefs which all make them very predictable.
>And soon enough people will realize that the government isn't on their side, and is irredeemably in bed with the enemy, then people will take matters into their own hands without caring what is legal and what is not.

How do you see it playing out in the west? Sharia has been introduced into indonesia within the last year & is spreading its disease at a fast pace.

If indo's of all people dont know how to fight it, i don't see English brits ever fighting back. it will either be forced conversion & embrace sharia, or die.

>not brown

islam doesnt believe in race. only conversion & following mohammeds spreading of law.

Attached: 1556725648365.jpg (1002x666, 183K)

We all know you are just an edgy larper, pretending to be a muslim. So why don't you just go yank your peepee somewhere else?

Attached: TheEnd.png (635x457, 258K)

You sand monkeys will know your place soon enough.

Christchurch was just the beginning.

white muslim south africa is your only hope

Attached: 08-10024390fdnviufn19+20MNOMAR110916.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

>white muslim south africa is your only hope

no thanks, we have our fair share of muslims here. and i get approached often in "alahs name" for conversion. do some studying on islam kid.

that was amateur shit compared to mudslimes

Well you kinda hinted the answer there, given the context:
>traditions..which all make them very predictable
>English brits ever fighting back
>forced conversion
>islam doesnt believe in race

You convert to Islam early on, after you see you can't fight it legitimally - you infiltrate them and do the damage from within; they are the ones with the customs and traditions e.g. they like to do stuff in groups, and you have none since they destroyed them i.e. you are free - use it against them.

They used our values to infiltrate us and used them against us to destroy us, it's only fair to return the favor.

Attached: ModusOperandi.png (943x493, 209K)

The public sidewalk is state property. Denying a person's right to get from point A to point B could be viewed legally as kidnapping. Will be interesting to see how this develops if anyone experiencing this presses the matter. Keep in mind that sandniggers and somali shitskins are both cousins of jews and that jews weren't expelled out of 109 countries for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Religion should be banned entirely.

Break your neck, champ

Attached: 1558762883411.jpg (236x236, 11K)

If they are blocking other people from using public land, routinely and without consideration, than yes it is political and should be hindered, if a bunch of nut bags want to bash their heads into the ground on some Wednesday because they are all there then no.
Context faggot, context.

>islam doesnt believe in race
>more cousin marriages and incest than all other countries on earth
They also claim to be a religion of peace.

Religions are okay, but retarded political ideologies are not. Take example Jainism: the more extreme Jainist you are, the less people have to worry about you.

A religion is concerned with the believer and his actions, whereas politics concerns with dealings with others. A religion is about personal conduct. A belief in how oneself should act, which is well within natural rights of an individual.

What I am trying to say: you can believe in whatever you want as long it doesn't concern other people. We all believe in something, because we are not omniscient, thus whatever you believe in might be considered as a religion of sorts.

Islam is more concerned with the non-believer than it is with the believer thus making it a political ideology, not a religion.

Attached: London mayor.jpg (700x394, 39K)

>This is what happens when you don't have an armed population
Neck yourself Ahmed.

That's because you don't understand what they are doing. They are not here to assimilate. They are using our understanding against us.

Have you not hear of no-go-zones? Just google example Sweden no-go zones. They are taking over territory, making it theirs? These no-go zones are areas which the law enforcement doesn't enfore the nation's laws - thus it is not the nation's land anymore, it belongs to an islamic state, with their own rules..

If nothing else remember this: It could have been stopped, if people would have just paid attention and looked into the so called religion of peace.

Attached: NoGo.jpg (638x479, 128K)

Every time I see pictures like this I feel an intense urge to grab a paddle and start whacking them all on the butt.

there is no way out of the obvious. white Europeans are cucked beyond recognition. in the UK we are still waiting for fucking Brexit that we voted for 3 yrs ago but are so cucked (((they))) can piss about and not deliver it. and half the country are fighting with the other half like niggers it's fucking laughable so no wonder an alien species was able to sneak in and take whatever it wanted even our identity, our towns and our children. holy fuck we are pathetic. diversity = divide and conquer

Attached: ethnic cleansing.jpg (1200x841, 431K)

This.

is there no way to develop some kind of contagious genetic-based disease that kills them all?

Bump.

Attached: 1558489573971.jpg (900x978, 171K)

>We're obligated to defend you as long as you're ruled over, while simultaneously not being allowed to force you to fight or contribute military

Defend from whom? ISLAM IS THE ENEMY HERE.
And the fights which "we cannot be forced to fight" are not against our enemies. So why do we need to pay the islamic state exactly? Why do we need the islamic state at all? The only thing we need protection from is Islam itself.

Attached: ChadInsurrection.jpg (614x768, 102K)

There are few things, but I'm not sharing any info until a collapse, because I don't want to give them the headsup nor give them the time to counter any of them.

Attached: MayItBeFine.jpg (900x433, 105K)

stop giving them what they demand. harden your country against their alien ideology: ban halal/kosher, ban circumcision. no mosque building without a long process of consultation. removal of mosques when appropriate. no public praying. end of hate speech laws and hate crime prosecutions. just rolling back all the shit that (((they))) have forced upon us.

Attached: hate speech.png (667x763, 333K)

OK, but that takes a long time. Can't some smart goy make a disease that kills all sand niggers?

Gas the muzzies. Race war now!

Attached: 1492132876417.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

Most muslims aren't cultured enough to even care about politics. I guess holding them accountable for blocking streets is logical, but coming up with boogeymen that they're going to dominate your nation because you're being to accomodating is silly.

I'm speaking from experience too. In Malaysia there's a political party with pro-Islam beliefs and they hardly get votes when compared to parties that have actual political allegiances, despite the fact that this country mostly consists of muslims.

That post is biggest BS I ve ever read. Kys

>calls niggers “sir”
>implying any of my bosses are niggers
Black is beautiful and tan is grand, but white is still the color of big boss man