Ex military drug use

Ive seen and known many ex military veterans that have succumbed to heavy drug use.
Why? I know theres alot of military and ex military people here...
My theory so far is that they individually put together a picture that is very similar to what can be found on Jow Forums but because they feel isolated and cant talk to their family about reality, they withdraw.
Thoughts? Does anyone have any focus groups where ring wing ex military can vent?

Attached: 57CDFCB7-B918-4D7A-B5D0-E52B19536ABD.jpg (900x601, 255K)

Just know that its the media that has made your family too stupid to talk to.

They lose purpose after they are done with the military.

Mostly because for any problem they throw pills at it
>hey I've hot a migraine
>lol not anymore take some oxy
>soldier sneezes nearby gets pegged in the head with oxy
>hey sir I
>Oxxxyyyy

no difference between heavy alcohol and heavy drug use. both are equally destructive without self awareness and moderation. pic related

Attached: 53644f074a1b7ce76c9831bb4b4f0299.jpg (736x967, 90K)

i know a guy who came back and got into meth

Why is this true.

a lot of them are cluster b's; they love drugs.

I’d be pissed about being sent to Afghanistan to guard poppy fields too.

Funny how our involvement in Afghanistan and the rise of Afghan heroin flooding the U.S. is directly correlated.

self medication. it's not easy to put your life on the line and seeing your buddies getting killed for the Jews

a lot of dudes are drug addicts before they even join the military, at least in the infantry anyway

Wot is this pic? Spoon feed me pls am retard.

Fuck heavy drug use, the last like 6 mass shooters were all vets of one form or another. What the fuck is it about the military that makes these fuckers want to kill civilians?

I've read about how they'll train these guys for civil oppression/anti revolution shit, and how they are brainwashed into having no issues with killing their own countrymen. I think it's some latent shit from their training that makes them snap.

Veterans should be banned from owning firearms.

>not just telling them to change their socks

What fucking branch were you in

Im thinking something along these lines is a very common thread. How to talk to family about something you can barely put into words? They know some meaningless bs is going on, but also heavily indoctrinated with jewish bs. Tough to find meaning when half your friends lost limbs or are dead for such stupid reasons.

That and after being heavily tested for years its a way of breaking out and experimenting with what their normie HS friends got to do in college while they were cleaning bulkheads for the 600th time.

There is also the factors of being addicted to the “speed” or excitement that they experienced on missions, and coping with the fact that after getting out they will likely never do anything as exhilarating again.

>I've read about how they'll train these guys for civil oppression/anti revolution shit, and how they are brainwashed into having no issues with killing their own countrymen. I think it's some latent shit from their training that makes them snap.

Where did you read this retard

Joining the military at a young age was the best decision I made as a youth. Looking back, it was a great experience. I learned things and traveled to places I otherwise never would have. It exposed me to many different cultures and broadened my view of the world. I only wish I would have stayed another 12 years. I would be close to retiring now.

Thats a pretty good point. I have a cousin that just rides around on his motorcycle to fill the void of excitement. Hes also addicted to heroin.

Mass shootings are mostly fake dude.

Its mostly crisis actors. Why do yu think they always shoot up some meaningless, innocent targets? If it were real mass shootings would be highly targeted and have a real reason for it.

Not that guy, but it's a device used to measure cardiac blood pressures from different areas of the heart. Useful for monitoring people with critical conditions that affect regions of the heart. I use em at work.

Military is full of trash, trash abuses drugs.
/thread

I was given a medical discharge and when i got home i was fucked up. The VA put me on pain meds i was on them for about 10 years. Then the government started it war on opiods after prince and few other famous people died. The VA started cutting people off of the pain meds. When i could no longer get meds from my doctor i started getting them on the street. Then you could no longer find pain pills very easy and if you did find them they were crazy expensive. But heroin is cheap and does the same thing pain meds do. So i did that for about 2 years. I alway made sure to keep my dose low and never shot it. Always snorted it. I had a pretty good grip on my habit but i was also watching the people around me get really bad. A few of them died. I got to the point where i had enough and move a few states away and changed alot of things about my life. Havent touched heroin in a year and a half.
That is how the VA turns Vets into drug addicts!

I would say this is a big part. A lot of military jobs don't translate well back in their own country and they feel lost as well as realizing they just spent 4+ years of their prime years living in an absolute shit environment

Yeah, This is a portion of the problem. Story:
>Be armyfag
>Ordered to have wisdom teeth removed
>Free medical leave? Take all my teeth yo
>Get my face worked on
>give me 2 weeks off and a prescription for 2 months of Percocet
>60 percs
>For free99
>Bruh
Let me just make it clear I was not and am not an addict, not to drugs or alcohol or anything else. The strongest drug I've ever had before this was military grade 600mg Motrin.
>Get dropped off at house and sleep off the nitrous
>next day
>aww shit dawg I'm finna get lit on sumadeez percs yo
>I didn't actually say that
>Take one as prescribed
>About five minutes later
>The fucking WORST burning and pain sensation in my stomach appears
>One of the top 5 worst pains I've ever felt in my life
>I was literally crying
>This lasts at least an hour, or so it felt
>FUCK. THIS.
>Toss them in the medicine cabinet
>2 weeks later
>go back to work
>boss asks about the operation
>yadaya it was fine
>Long story short ends up asking if I have extra pills for his fucked up back
>Says he ran out and they won't prescribe him any more until he gets seen again which is in several weeks
>I'll give you days off if you can hook a brother up
>Youfuckingbet.jpg
>Wether he was serious or just needing a fix idk and idc
>Next 2 months I spent less than 3 hours a day at work
>Show up at 9, leave at 12, rinse repeat
>Fuckyes.png
>Change station shortly after
>Mfw I committed at least 59 felonies in less than a quarter year
>Mfw it was 100% worth it
>Mfw I have no face