Girls browsing Jow Forums

Do they exist? Where are they?

Attached: 1507334084493.jpg (764x1024, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/rMsrRbHpiheuooFZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, they're fat, have huge labias, or are just your run of the mill trannyfags. If they have kids and have a good life, they wouldn't be here.

I am a girl i have a terrible stutter and no friends becuase of it i also know im to stupid for most guys

>Girls browsing Jow Forums
Ultrarare, dude.

they're here, they just don't say they're a girl.

im a qt latina any gringos want to marry me and give me a greencard? tee hee

Yes I am a girl on Jow Forums

Pic related is me but don't hit on me silly boys

Attached: 1559502690910.jpg (600x729, 56K)

Mostly moms checking what their son is looking at

I'm a girl user.
It's very hot here, I think I'll take everything off and go to bed now.

Jow Forums does not give women social validation, so no

I won't hit on you, but can I cum on your teeth? Just a few drops.
No, put your dick away, I'm not interested in that.

There are no girls on imageboards.

Not even on /b/ anymore.

(Which is dead, btw.)

Hijita no seas buscona!

You're a total doll face!

I know a few girls who lurk Jow Forums but I dont think they post. They just send me memes and threads sometimes.

>have huge labias
I disagree. Most disgusting pigs I've seen naked have labias that look like they're retracted. Kinda like fat dudes dicks sucking into their body

your cute.
il take it.

Girls uually have things to live for, provided by others in their lives. If they've even heard of this place, they'll only be here maybe once a quarter for a niggerhate thread or something and move on to one of the lunarcrab hibernation phenom stations.

What about the camwhores on /soc/ and the fujos on /a/, /co/ and /cm/?

grl here
ama

Attached: 1506038910666.jpg (500x375, 16K)

No. Obviously not.

>girl

buscona LMAO sorry dad

Attached: 2846B700-AA31-4E4F-AE20-A8986CEC4E1A.jpg (515x377, 29K)

Fuck off Pablo. We're full.

Can I pat your head then?

I don't mind that you are made of rubber

>girl

They're too busy fucking with niggers right now, come back later.

>girl

No such thing

Yeah they are here but i guess most are just lurking or not telling you they are a girl.

>Jow Forums does not give women social validation, so no

Mainly this right here, no perks to be got here, just knowledge...

>girl
>filename

me

Attached: 1558229506230.jpg (590x590, 51K)

they never last long if they do show up

I'm convinced that a lot of americans here are teenage girls. It would explain the sharp drop in quality discussion during american hours.

This.

you dont understand how bad the stutter is i usually pretend to be mute and write things out on my phone instead of try to talk im not fat and get hit on but guys lose interest when i speak i only ever had one bf and it turnes out he was cheating on me

Yeah boi! Gf watching Lauren Southern's Borderless!!!

Attached: 15596049853295001552845119088854.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Fucking weebs, rushing to pull out all the saved girl pics they found on the internet and post it to act like they’re a girl. This is why society is going down the shithole.

Attached: 312F04E2-867D-4676-9C6C-05EE7E2187A7.gif (250x200, 717K)

>(you)'s inbound
>tfw I'm one of them

Still b8 though

last 2 chicks ive been with were redpilled.... both tried getting be back because they realized they cant be with normies anymore

most of the proxies used are from here
the flag system is a lie

As there is no consistent online persona to be had here and the corresponding beta orbiters to get useful shit from, Jow Forums has nothing to offer to women. The few women who are on Jow Forums are mostly concentrated in /soc/ where they can do what they do best, get attention from the fact that they have a vagina.

Do something with your life for fucks sake

shut up dude

yea, i saw that the other week, it was a carbon copy of /gif/
I know jews lack imagination, but you'd think they can do at least a few tricks past the trap/cuck thread.

They're here you don't know their gender cuz it doesn't matter in a debate, but it's pretty easy to spot one in Jow Forums I find at least 5-6 posts by a chick nearly every day!!

there are no women on the internet
>newfag
now take this Poll
forms.gle/rMsrRbHpiheuooFZA

Attached: 1557683536624 (1).jpg (1024x1022, 170K)

>making your woman see lauren kikensen videos

No girls. Plenty of boomer grannies though reminiscing about how things used to be before nigs and jews fucked it all up.

I'm a grill. Teehee quit trying to chase me incels. Chad's seed is the only one I want.

gotta start the normies out on formula before you can start giving them actual food
good learning lesson when she feels betrayed by lauren

Hello, yes, I am gril.
Pleasesign up for my patreon.
Am of thankings uyo

Everything about this is fake.

make me lol

Women don't browse Jow Forums because they don't have the mental capacity to understand the subtleties and humor. They stick to normiebook and pinterest all day.

post hand

Nope.

tits or gtfo

I literally don't care. You could actually be mute and it wouldn't bother me. If you only want to write to me on your phone, that's fine.

Yes we exist, won’t wont you impregnate me with white babies user?

Attached: 32342DF0-11E5-4083-AEAB-BDE3FCD7821C.jpg (908x1105, 663K)

THIS SO MUCH THIS!

Maybe if we didn't tell them to post their tits every time they let their gender slip there would be more girls browsing Jow Forums

its fine.
You wont have to talk that much.
could i get a pic?

Not bad user, that's smart.

I don't know about them, but I think that sounds very endearing, and I would definitely want to care for you

Faceapp?

I want to believe you but it's too cute to be true

Attached: ApuSherlockHolmes.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>good life
no one has a good life you fucking idiot

there's no other populous public venue to discuss things in semi-realtime

every girl on Jow Forums got banned for posting tits so no only males and bots here nowadays

I am a girl. Here are my feet,

Attached: F3BA2915-987F-44C3-9554-AD3BD6749375.jpg (1224x1254, 801K)

nice dubz litterally a doll.

Idk about your question but that girl in the pic should never go anywhere without her womb being freshly filled with my seed.

New Snapchat filter

I know that feel. I'm hard of hearing so I'm really uncomfortable in social situations to the point that I'm becoming a shut-in. But, as a guy, I'm expected to "man up", oh well.

Reminder you must be over 15 to browse here

Because trannies can't get pregnant.

these are NOT girl feet.

True but those proxyusers are typically most active during American hours, Atleast in my experience.
Wtf is a life?

there are no girls on the internet

Attached: 1559064083997.jpg (496x599, 38K)

>have huge labias
h-how do you know this

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

And why would we want that?

If they do post here, they almost certainly pretend to be guys.

Does your plastic surgeon call those lips “the bovine labia look” in his brochure.

>girl

Because of your insolence you must now post tits with a timestamp written on "your feet" and show all in the same pic. You will be ignored otherwise.

All hours are American

LOL you're a dude.

Welcome to b8 the thread.

Attached: 1538754687467.jpg (900x900, 58K)

She's a nice Christian girl who is more of the spiritual side, but redpills and funny omitted shit like the identity of the nigger Virginia shooter the last week really makes her noggin' joggin. Aware of the gay and tranny mafia. Literally sperged the fuck out and revealed power level when it was revealed the church she had attended placed the donations not to the needy, but for tranny bathrooms. It really was a trip.

She really wouldn't get this site so why not consume normie fun shit like Lauren and Mark Dice?

Attached: 15596055587621757550020817576998.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

The pitytroll.

Yes girls are here. Yes there's a lot of browns and niggers and Asians here too.
Because they all hate white men but are desperate to see what we're all talking about since we don't matter so much.

Attached: 1550227788543.png (306x306, 73K)

Just to lurk and learn about male behavior in the absence of women

You don't think more redpilled girls would be a good thing?

Lel. Some buglady posted her freaky feet to the Internet a few years ago and it went viral. I’m surprised you don’t recognize it. I am a girl-type though.

Attached: 46158F60-5883-495F-8D45-5612CA1A599C.jpg (2163x1574, 1.2M)

>tits or gtfo
that's a /b/ rule for attention whores.
newfag

Never has such lucky trips been wasted on such a beta S.O.Y. boy faggot post.

This
is why the idea of femcels is ludicrous. 5 different men in under 5 minutes.