LORD OF THE RINGS TV SERIES WILL HAVE A BLACK PROTAGONIST

>nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-release-date-plot-cast-2170413
nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-release-date-plot-cast-2170413
>nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-release-date-plot-cast-2170413

>Amazon Studios will produce the series in co-operation with the Tolkien Estate and Trust, book publishers HarperCollins, and New Line Cinema. The studios will allocate a reported $1bn budget for the show – the biggest in television history.

>TheOneRing is reporting that the opening season of the show is going to be focused on a young Baranor, a mighty warrior born in Harad before being adopted by a wealthy family. He was the first -but not the only- Gondorian with black ethnic features.

>Despite Peter Jackson confirming that he is not involved in the series, in an interview with French publication Allocine, he said: “I would love to see Michael B. Jordan in that role. I think that the franchise is outdated and needs to catch up with these diverse times."

>There are possibly hundreds of potential plot lines available for the Lord of the Rings TV series that would require few big changes.

Is there anything sacred anymore?

Attached: 1503444519457.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Haradrim
youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just vote with your wallet

Shows how parasitic these people are. They try to adopt specific cultural tales to EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD because god forbid we have some things which stay consistent with the culture they stem from.

How long till they pawn the ring for crack

First The Witcher, now this? Let's hope it bombs.

Another franchise ruined. Oh well.

At least we will always have the originals until they outlaw them in 2024

>a mighty warrior born in Harad before being adopted by a wealthy family. He was the first -but not the only- Gondorian
see, my hopes were raised when it mentioned that he was from harad. and then they were crushed.

Own them outside of some shitty Globo-homo account so when the ban happens, you still have the media and can watch the movies when ever.

Read the article, it never mentions anything about a black character.
OP is a lying faggot

Lol you fragile faggots get so butthurt when black people are included in society

Doesn't work.

>the franchise
IT'S NOT JUST A GODDAMN FRANCHISE YOU JEWICH COCKSUCKER

>You Have My Sword
>And My Bow
> And My GAT mufugguh

>catch up with these diverse times

Well fuck your shit hereafter.

Unfortunately plenty of gape mouthed so y consumers will pay for it. Another form of virtue signaling I suppose. Anything "in" and nerdy.

>The Haradrim were bold and grim men, fierce in despair. They were tall and dark-skinned with black hair and dark eyes, and for that they were called Swertings or Swarthy Men. The men of Near Harad were brown-skinned, with black hair and dark eyes, while the race known as "half-trolls" out of Far Harad had black skin.[3]

lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Haradrim

Fucking tard

You are right. I can't wait for a movie on Tupac to come out where he is white. It is to keep up with the times of diversity.

This is cultural apropriation.
The Lord of the Rings is based on European mythology.
Fuck these kikes.
If they want niggers in fantasy stories so bad then they should just make their own, and not butcher European culture in the process.

or just download em lmao
beats out using any (((streaming))) service by miles.
Imagine actually owning the film instead of being granted a license to watch it

Indeed, the globohomo jews and the cuckold businessmen are trying to rationalize why it is a good idea for people to have no control over their own personally owned media.

No it just makes no sense to have a nog lead a tv program aimed mostly at white nerds. It's like having a commercial for salad and making Rosie Odonnel the spokeswoman.

Michael Jordan is the main role?

Kek

>based on European mythology.
it's based on all the mythos tolkien had access to. It just happens european is far more prominent due to its consistency- and hence it's prevalance in the studies of mythologies.

Let me know when we get an MLK biopic starring George Clooney as MLK

It's a fucking fantasy world with elves and trolls

top zoozle

Giving blacks unearned social capital is indeed negative and destructive. Educate yourself brainlet.

Attached: 1550342828930.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

Lol there has never been a case of a real person being portrayed by someone of another race. Go ahead and neck yourself, faggot

A new hobbit named Nigro Faggins?

Tolkien hated niggers

which appeal to white nerds, niggers do not
but more importantly, there were no NIGGERS in Gondor in the original story, orcs and elves were there.

he'll pull a Smollett and get the show cancelled, hopefully.

If there is money to be had, they will totally do it. Those jews will do anything they want to make the bucks.

>Margaret of Anjou

Attached: p03t4fb7.jpg (336x504, 53K)

Attached: Shaft.jpg (500x715, 187K)

cancel your subscriptions to prime and netflix. quit seeing garbage movies. fuck kikes. the white man will have to sacrifice if anything will ever change.

There will always be the original movies, the series was a retarded idea anyways. It has been like this for years now. Cinema is dead, long live globohomo stream video for the masses!

Netflix is designed to push a political agenda.
Notice how they have been announcing video game series recently?
God of War: black
Witcher: multiple black characters who are white in the books and games, Geralt possibly bisexual
It's designed to piss you off. Unsubscribe and don't give them any money.

I think a complete teardown of many industries is the only way to set things right. People need to be willing to let the industries fall (even though technically nothing of value will have been lost).

The only fantasy world is the one where your argument makes any fucking sense

Attached: 1559529952153.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

Maybe if they made Smeagol black we would all be fine no?

so in the article someone tweets that it may be taking place in the Second Age (there's a picture of Middle Earth with Numenor on the map).
I wonder how liberals are going to handle it when they find out the War of the Last Alliance is Tolkien rewriting the Crusades against the Muslims.
TOLKIEN CONSIDERED ORCS TO BE MUSLIMS.

It's sad when you can't even muster the strength to pirate shit shows like this

I guess the kikes are getting smarter; they're combating piracy by making shit nobody wants to pirate, so sick of their shit

fuck niggers. Don't watch this shit. Read the silmarillion instead.

>black protagonist for a series that has never even had a minor black character
how can anyone be this retarded?

it's one thing for star trek discovery when star trek has a long history of black characters but lord of the rings it just comes off like some sjw was in charge and didn't give a shit about the source material

Ay Y'all Gondor be texting for help

This. I wouldn't keep my hopes up though. Prepare for niggers, faggots, and warrior women that don't need no man.

Them paying Obama millions of dollars for no reason should have been a major wake-up call to anyone who isn't a faggot and still gives them money.

>midieval New Zealand
>niggers
It's a real shame. JRR Tolkien was an actual historian and would never have let inaccurate pandering shit get in the way of accuracy. He'd be turning over in his grave at this shit.

Yeah, it's too bad they had to add niggers.

AYO WE WUZ DA LURD OF DA RANGS N SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

>I think that the franchise is outdated and needs to catch up with these diverse times
I can't wait for the world empire to burn. All the jews will lose control of their media and their little faggot paradise, Israel. There won't be an America to save them anymore because they destroyed it. Good riddance.

Attached: 1557540487568.png (600x600, 558K)

Good shitpost.

Will there ever be a more kino series of films than the LotR trilogy?
Even with their flaws, they're still top tier.

user.... have you heard of the maori?

then why don't niggers make their own mythology into movies?
oh that's right they don't have any mythology, stories, tales or anything of value
they just like to appropriate and ruin everything that Europeans have created
even the the Lion King is based on European writings, Hamlet anyone?
all you niggers have is Wakanda and that story was written by Jews

Lmao nice bait OP, cant believe an entire thread fell for it

you can try watching Hard To Be A God, but it's pretty brutalist, its story is lacking in favour of technical excellence
but no, certainly it seems that this world will burn down before film becomes kino again

for the love of God, rise Dixie, purge your lands of the nigger menace and become a bastion for a sane white society

"We were supposed to have reached a stage of civilization in which it might still be necessary to execute a criminal, but not to gloat, or to hang his wife and child by him while the orc-crowd hooted. The destruction of Germany, be it 100 times merited, is one of the most appalling world-catastrophes."

-JRR Tolkien

>its story is lacking in favour of technical excellence
You already lost me.
I will watch a cheesy campy movie with a great story long before I watch a no story movie with great effects.

Lumping fedora shit in that chart just killed your argument. The future is Christian or there is no West.

Attached: 1551827675717.jpg (500x430, 173K)

Lol whenever Jordan Peele makes an original movie you guys flip the fuck out.

Grow up

>being this retarded
Commit suicide ASAP

Attached: BBC.jpg (1024x902, 237K)

effects effects.... it's not CGI, user.

Despite being only 12% of the population of Middle Earth...

and rightfully so, name one thing niggers and jews have improved

Why are frogposters always retards?

>It's designed to piss you off
No, it's designed to normalize forced (((diversity))) for NPC's

The helped develop better bike locks.

and what else can you do?

Attached: 1559554558867.jpg (413x395, 20K)

What exactly in the lore prevents niggers from existing

His movies are shit, they are praised by progressive retards, white guilt retards, he is an affirmative action artist.

Instantly dropped. Blacks are 13% of the population and falling, but we're supposed to put them in 70% of all media.

oh they do. just not in gondor.

>Tolkien described humans as white and fair
>only dark skinned creatures were servants of the dark lord

>lol we're not slowly re-writing history, you're just a nazi racist
This makes me want to slit throats and torture "peoople". Thank you for my history classes at school, (((bolshevism))).

Because they shouldn't be.

I know
But as George Lucas, before he went insane, once said
Effects are just a tool.
Effects are useless without a story.

Lmao have you seen the BBC (pun intended) Troy?

No, it's a direct assault on whites. Instead of adapting a superior (due to the fact it comes much later and learned many lessons in the genre) Malazan, which is pure diversity, they attack white gentiles prototypical fantasy. They attack at the root.

Disturbing stuff. Very evil.

Why are Yankees always godless retards?

Attached: 1539855169704.png (919x737, 218K)

Real life is the only franchise that matters

J.R.R Token Presents
Lawd of the Rang: The Two Public Housing Towers.
Fro’do embarks on an epic quest with his homies Samwise Ganja and Gangdalf to clap some fools ‘round the corner

Attached: ABF4DFFB-1E21-4281-91D9-8C74D87B628C.jpg (702x363, 46K)

Attached: 1559220500769.jpg (640x640, 151K)

I do not want you to kill yourself hastily. I want you to move to California, get a lot of liberal friends and start using drugs. That way, you will torture yourself for years and finally die.

>If there is money to be had, they will totally do it
They don't do this for money and it doesn't make them money.

I didn't say there is no story, only that it is lacking. the reason being it can be difficult to follow.

lord of the rings is an epic based off of european folklore.
europeans are white. why is this difficult to understand
if you make a trilogy of films based off of chinese folklore i do not want to see a white man running around as the main protagonist, i wouldnt watch that shit.
are there no traditional african tales they can make a tv series about?

Attached: ????.jpg (600x512, 26K)

Black protagonists and American accents ruin fantasy movies/tv shows. The only place where they are acceptable are in Sci-Fi.

So why can't a nigger from Harad come to Gondor like the amazon trash is doing? Is Harad inherently evil like actual shitskins and Gondorians refuse to deal with them or what

Not even mad desu. Haradrim are nigs I'm LOTR so it fits at least

Bahahahah that's amazing. Is there any more on George Lucas?

White feminist leader whores and British accents also ruin fantasy movies/TV shows.

the odd one or two traders yes, and I'm not too upset about there being one nog. being the primary character even- stranger in a strange land, is passable.
but note that they all but say "yeah lmao nogs common get with it", completely undermining that

Gatekeepers are gone, the internet is open access to real verifiable history if you want to learn.

youtu.be/_1OVwuCdkK4

isn't Hamilton exactly that?