What the fuck is WRONG with Boomers?

>be me
>be millennial
>be college grad, two STEM degrees
>be unemployed for 6 months, mostly due to studying for LSAT
>suckling off boomer parent teet for time being in addition to cutting into savings
>wind up discussing political conditions/society with boomer parent
>boomer parent: "there is no way to change the demographic conditions, most people don't know anything about demographics, if it comes to martial conflict the white people will just lose anyway"
>discuss how this is faulty reasoning, boomer parent undeterred
>describe intent to attempt to lead others, regardless of conditions, by entering politics
>describe how study of history, politics, anthropology, etc contributes to understanding and motivation
>describe how, in a worst case scenario, men like myself engaging in a state of militant civil unrest could achieve viable outcomes
>boomer parent: "Does this mean you won't be getting a job anytime soon?"

I really don't get it.
How do Boomers simultaneously tell their children "There is no hope nor future for you in this country, as the direct consequences of my actions", and then follow that up with "Now get out there and get a wagecuck job so I don't have to spend anymore of my retirement money on you", and think that's a righteous position?

Attached: Maximum Boomer.jpg (1504x1000, 215K)

its what they did at your age because there they didnt have to worry about anything

>I really don't get it.
You do. Don't let yourself become 40 and still living with parents while waiting for a civil war.

>there is no way to change the demographic conditions, most people don't know anything about demographics, if it comes to martial conflict the white people will just lose anyway"
Rhodesia would like a word.

Attached: on2zul1rkmc21.jpg (750x757, 75K)

>Don't let yourself become 40 and still living with parents while waiting for a civil war.
But I'm not, that's the point.
I've got a college degree, I'm studying to pursue law school and politics.
I don't even live with them, we have another property that I live at, that otherwise would not be sold/rented because they can't be assed to go through the trouble of setting that up.

So, basically, that argument is nonsensical.

They were brainwashed into total passivity by television and other media. Their whole lives they have been taught to accept whatever shit gets shoveled their way and to focus on working and buying stuff.

Yes, exactly. But its more than that.

To go back to this shit
>Don't let yourself become 40 and still living with parents while waiting for a civil war.
Lets say that WAS what I was doing... Why the fuck not?

If I buy into my Boomer parent's rationale of "you have no hope, shits fucked, nothing to be done about it now, and no I'm not sorry for creating this world in which you must now live", then why the fuck SHOULD I go out and pursue a job? What's the fucking point?

To put it another way, whats the point of "go out and get a job" if you're also pushing "but you have no hope nor future that isn't Rhodesia-tier"?
I genuinely don't get it.
What the fuck do I need money or resources for if everything is just going to go to shit and my people are going to go extinct and there's nothing I can do about it? What is the point of perpetuating my genes, of pursuing a wife and family, of procuring a house and working a job to pay taxes? So I can watch my family raped and murdered? So I can watch what I've built be taken from me? So I can fund the System which is generating this outcome?

It really seems like it just boils down to "Yeah, I fucked everything up, but I don't care - stop making me expend resources on you so I can go back to acquiring resources which I'll likely never spend - or will spend on frivolous crap - and just wind up leaving to you anyway", no?

How old are you?

>its what they did at your age because there they didnt have to worry about anything
>They were brainwashed into total passivity by television and other media. Their whole lives they have been taught to accept whatever shit gets shoveled their way and to focus on working and buying stuff.
>to focus on working and buying stuff
Now that you put it that way, thats REALLY what it comes off as.

>Stop thinking about the future of your country - I never thought about that. Stop thinking about the survival of your kind - I never thought about that. Just do the things that you're "supposed to do", and if you don't, that's bad. Go get a wife and kids - don't pay attention to how many marriages crash and burn, don't pay attention to whats being done to children. Just work so you can buy things. That's whats important. Think only about yourself. Do whats good only for yourself. Nothing else matters.

>two STEM degrees
>trying to go to law school
You're an idiot.

t. millennial with two STEM degrees who works in science and doesn't have to suckle

Late 20's.
Keep in mind: I've only been unemployed since December 2018, and it was by choice, and it was to study for law school.
They dished out some money for me to go to college - something they urged me to do - but I paid that back years ago and the majority of the expenditure came from scholarships and grants.

>You're an idiot.
Why?
>t. millennial with two STEM degrees who works in science
Yeah, I did that for several years, what about it?
>and doesn't have to suckle
I don't HAVE to, I WANT to, because why the fuck would I only tap into my own savings if I can tap into theirs too?
I consider it a surcharge for voting Reagan.

Woman on left is fucking hot I would bang her well into her 70s.

I'd really like some explanation of this element of things:
>>Don't let yourself become 40 and still living with parents while waiting for a civil war.
>Lets say that WAS what I was doing... Why the fuck not?
>If I buy into my Boomer parent's rationale of "you have no hope, shits fucked, nothing to be done about it now, and no I'm not sorry for creating this world in which you must now live", then why the fuck SHOULD I go out and pursue a job? What's the fucking point?
>To put it another way, whats the point of "go out and get a job" if you're also pushing "but you have no hope nor future that isn't Rhodesia-tier"?
>I genuinely don't get it.

>**What the fuck do I need money or resources for if everything is just going to go to shit and my people are going to go extinct and there's nothing I can do about it? What is the point of perpetuating my genes, of pursuing a wife and family, of procuring a house and working a job to pay taxes? So I can watch my family raped and murdered? So I can watch what I've built be taken from me? So I can fund the System which is generating this outcome?**
>It really seems like it just boils down to "Yeah, I fucked everything up, but I don't care - stop making me expend resources on you so I can go back to acquiring resources which I'll likely never spend - or will spend on frivolous crap - and just wind up leaving to you anyway", no?

If there is no future, what is the purpose of building a future?

>muh dik
Don't act like a nigger.

>Kid spergs out and talks about civil war
>Parents: "Does this mean you won't be getting a job anytime soon?"

Absolutely fucking based parents. That response to you was perfect.

So you're an incel and live with your parents. Kill yourself, honestly that would be the best for everyone.

See:

You don't need to be unemployed for 6 months to study for the LSAT. Or, if you do, you're not as clever as you think you are. There's also nothing in the world as far from the positivist, rigorous objectivity of science than the argumentary might-makes-right legal world.

>why the fuck would I only tap into my own savings if I can tap into theirs too?
For the same reason people generally don't want to go unemployed for 6 months. A sense of self-worth. Self-actualization. Not acting like a nigger.

See

>So you're an incel and live with your parents
So you're a fat woman who can't read and doesn't have healthy relationships. That's nice.

Attached: Incels.png (2050x841, 1.37M)

The point is to find your own fulfillment. You aren't the first person who has done this. Figure out what your ancestry is, and read some myths about their heroes - because I guarantee they will have a bunch of metaphors that extend to your situation. Stop being a nihilistic faggot, it doesn't do anybody any good. And if you are truly worried about a race war, then we need as many upstanding and strong people as we can get

Attached: 6th century byzantine rich girls.jpg (600x809, 269K)

>You don't need to be unemployed for 6 months to study for the LSAT
>need
It sure helps if you're trying to get into an Ivy League, which means 170+.
If you're too stupid to understand that, why do I care what else you have to say?

>There's also nothing in the world as far from the positivist, rigorous objectivity of science than the argumentary might-makes-right legal world.
Who cares? Science isn't going to meaningfully impact our current societal condition.

>For the same reason people generally don't want to go unemployed for 6 months. A sense of self-worth. Self-actualization. Not acting like a nigger.
And this brings us right back to:
Do you have a response, or not?

No, seriously, see:
If you have no response, you could at least check those digits.

>The point is to find your own fulfillment.
TO WHAT END?
Again, my own fulfillment is having a healthy and functional life, and I can have that anytime I want - BUT TO WHAT END?
See:
>What the fuck do I need money or resources for if everything is just going to go to shit and my people are going to go extinct and there's nothing I can do about it? What is the point of perpetuating my genes, of pursuing a wife and family, of procuring a house and working a job to pay taxes? So I can watch my family raped and murdered? So I can watch what I've built be taken from me? So I can fund the System which is generating this outcome?

I'm not in this for cummies and flatscreens.

I feel so fucking bad for your parents. They had such high hopes. Instead they got you.

Right, to what end? So kill yourself.

So you don't have a response then. Makes sense.
Go feed your cats.

good luck dude. dont sperg out and go all nat soc like retards are doing. Start with state legislature and then move up to congress and redpill the boomer cucks

More digits for you fatty.
They are for checking, not for eating.

assed? You say you have two degrees?

hell i would run as a political party then leave it and start a new party when elected.

So you're not getting a job any time soon?

Pretty much.

Sure do.
Basing someones intellectual capacity on their writing style? Pretty clear you don't.

>"Why should I?"
Do you have a response or not fatty?

just get a fucking job and contribute to the system you retard

they cosigned the student loans dumbass

There were no student loans though, dumbass.

Does this mean you won't be getting a job anytime soon?

It actually does if you are going to pre-law. You write like a 14 year old, you will not be a good lawyer, but then, everyone is an idiot these days.

>You write like a 14 year old
Yeah sorry m8, if I got through physical chem, I don't think I'll base my future prospects on the shitposting of a shitposter on a shistposting forum criticizing my shitposting grammar.
Fucking nazi.

Your cats are getting hungry.

So...about that job. Does this mean you won't be getting one any time soon?

Does this mean you won't be getting a job any time soon?

You all have to be 18 or older to post on this site.

Its amazing that you have no responses besides spamming...

kek

Discord strikes again!

Why should I?

But why should I?

But why should I?

Attached: why-cant-i-find-a-job-16-reasons-job-search.jpg (432x650, 131K)

>What the fuck do I need money or resources for if everything is just going to go to shit and my people are going to go extinct and there's nothing I can do about it? What is the point of perpetuating my genes, of pursuing a wife and family, of procuring a house and working a job to pay taxes? So I can watch my family raped and murdered? So I can watch what I've built be taken from me? So I can fund the System which is generating this outcome?

But why though?

lmao you actually believe that

user, being a boomer doesn't mean being wrong all the time. This kid needs to stop putting the weight of the world on his shoulders and get out of his parents house. If you swallow too many redpills it can hurt you. Hence his parents correctly asking him "Does this mean you won't be getting a job anytime soon?" after he spergs out to them.

Does this mean you won't be getting a job anytime soon.?

Attached: 14356484_f520.jpg (520x390, 50K)

You need to contribute

He’s boomer, retard. Did you expect anything other than total selfishness?

He’s a lost cause you can’t save his soul. Move on and make your own homestead with a wifu and lots of white babies and pass your knowledge onto your children.

Yeah, I do, because I had to work while in school to pay for it, because there were no student loans.
They gave me about $10k total towards my education, the rest I paid for myself - AND I already paid back the money they gave me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

But why though?

To what?

>But why though

The White race has been doomed since the end of WW2.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>This kid needs to stop putting the weight of the world on his shoulders and get out of his parents house.
But I was already out of my parents house for 3 years before this, you fucking fat catlady idiot.
Didn't you read any of this thread?

Fucks sake, its not even their house, its my mother's father's old house that they let fall into disrepair. My moving in meant it got a ton of electrical and plumbing work done basically for free, and the house might actually be rentable/saleable now.

But why though?

Attached: i-cant-get-a-job.jpg (1280x788, 581K)

how did you make that money?

>Does this mean you won't be getting a job anytime soon?

But why though?

This thread is literally three people repeating the same two or three lines to each other ad nauseam. Did all of you just graduate kindergarten at the same time or something?

Attached: lolwut.jpg (533x594, 42K)

But I already worked for years...

Get a job you lazy nigger. Get one just to say you have one regardless of what it is.

Checking those digits for
>But why though?

Attached: 1 ghpsLy8Osy8ivrWAOnOggg.jpg (1500x1125, 339K)

You're not going to meaningfully impact literally anything. You're not going to an ivy league off a career change, you know that. You're just a fedora-tipping neckbeard who's been blackpilled on the delusions that the meme-world Jow Forums peddles is reality.

Take your lithium, and get some help. Stop living off gibs.

Apparently I am a boomer retard too. This post was meant for

But why though?

Working at a wild animal park in the Summer and a ski resort in the winter, plus doing a few paid internships at a local glass manufacturer and a veterinary clinic.

They're catladies.

He came here like a little faggot asking for advice about how to convince his parents of something they absolutely reject then when confronted with the equivalent of "grow the fuck up, son" he comes here and cries that his parents are wrong.

He needs to hear this, user. Over and over until he gets it.

Attached: MW-BQ502_pfunem_20131206114900_MG.jpg (569x398, 67K)