Honk

So why exactly did the honkler meme die so damn quickly? That shit was popular for like a month and a half, now it's nowhere in sight.

Attached: nrq704u0zes21.jpg (640x551, 89K)

People get bored watching the same show

This, it's pretty much a kikebook meme at this point.

People move on from meme to meme, nowadays it's the fashtag. Next it will be something else and so on. Trends constantly change according to the socio-political environment.

>honklers dead
>posts honkler
>it's nowhere in sight
>bottom text

Honkler is resting now, but will spring back like a jack in the box when there is something more ridiculous than post partum abortion being pushed.

Attached: ClownKaaba.jpg (500x304, 235K)

It didn’t die, it was successfully disseminated into the broader net and by extension, into the collective unconscious. From here it will only grow and fester. Pol’s job is complete. On to the next one.

People like me, see it; take a bunch of the tame ones, post it on facebook reddit instagram twitter ETC.
We do this so that it's not a Jow Forums thing anymore and it can die off.
It's a pretty effective system too: if something on Jow Forums is fucking annoying to you, start posting it on social media. If you've got ANY friends/followers at all, it takes off for them and dies on Jow Forums.
Then you can browse Jow Forums in peace.

not enough peeps

welcome to Jow Forums

Honkler is a bit different since it is inherent with the batshit evil times we are alive in.

Honk is everywhere where I am. My neighbors put a honk flag on their porch and and everyone is posting the honk colors allover. It's like it the honk holiday or something out here

Attached: Brithonk.png (450x459, 221K)

it is not the honk on your face that counts but the honk in your heart

remember the NPC meme? How long did that last?

Oh and Hannity just played clown music on one his segments, think that is a coincidence? Nahhh..

The meme .already lives in our hearts.

Attached: ComfyApuClown.png (400x333, 105K)

idk but I heard someone honking a bike horn in REI today and said "haha clownworld" out loud. I think the boomer nearby heard me.

Kek

>kikebook normalfag shares ebin memes with all his normalfag friends
>B-but I'm doing it because I love Jow Forums! I've been here since 2016!
You aren't fooling anyone.

Attached: stop.png (667x720, 134K)

I still use it when applicable, as well as the npc meme, I do what I want

>People like me, see it; take a bunch of the tame ones, post it on facebook reddit instagram twitter ETC.
Every single one of your facebook friends thinks you're a weird loser.

Except that it was popular for at least 5 months.

This. The honkler will return when the joker movie comes out.

Attached: 1554013673511.png (374x247, 146K)

No it will return when anime pussy becomes real.

Attached: pol humor2.jpg (480x635, 189K)

Bill

who is that anime grill?

Attached: tumblr_nclkj19QO41qd33wso1_640.jpg (550x446, 28K)

What is honk may never die, but rises again, louder and honkier.

Attached: honk.gif (2000x2000, 778K)

Attached: Clown World - 5 Year Old Sex Change.png (623x487, 431K)

>posts variants of the same 2-3 memes over and over again
>"why do our memes keep dying so quickly?"

>using faceberg
>in current year

Attached: facepalm.jpg (200x200, 5K)

neck urself normalfag

Attached: 1521683755394.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Honkler a cute!

That's funny I see it all the time. It's blending into the background with new OC all the time.

The clownpill is too powerful for most to face. It's like the abyss staring back at you.

Attached: 1554584704276.jpg (1074x1584, 419K)

These people need cops called on them. For fucks sake

Attached: 1522977706480.jpg (700x692, 89K)

Similar to the npc meme in that regard

It didn't die. It emerged into reality.

Attached: IMG_3800.png (424x555, 439K)

Attached: image.gif (307x298, 1.48M)

The "Clown World" meme will be here until the RWDS arrive on horseback. Screencap this

Paul Joseph Watson and Sargon made a video about Honkler.
It's a dead meme now.

Attached: Honk Around.png (1282x1341, 1.35M)

What the honk did you just honking say about me, you little honk? I'll have you know I graduated top of my honk in the Navy Honks, and I've been involved in numerous secret honks on Al-Honkuaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed henks. I am trained in gorilla honkfare and I'm the top honker in the entire US honk forces. You are nothing to me but just another honk. I will honk you the honk out with precision the likes of which has never been honked before on this Earth, mark my honking honks. You think you can get away with honking that henk to me over the Honkernet? Honk again, honkler. As we speak I am honking my secret network of honks across the USA and your IP is being honked right now so you better prepare for the storm, honklet. The storm that honks out the pathetic little thing you call your honk. You're honking honked, honklet. I can honk anywhere, anytime, and I can honk you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my honk honks. Not only am I extensively honked in unhonked combat, but I have access to the entire henks of the United States Honk Corps and I will honk it to its full extent to honk your miserable honk off the face of the honkinent, you little henk. If only you could have known what unholy honktribution your little "clever" honk was about to honk down upon you, maybe you would have held your honking horn. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the honks, you goddamn honk. I will honk honk all over you and you will go deaf from it. You're honking honked, honko.

Attached: 1555803364772.png (518x444, 299K)

Honkler isn’t dead fag

Attached: 39E9210B-7121-491D-B83F-9C46FD3BA093.png (333x500, 256K)