"Land of the Auto-tip"

Hey burgers, dont forget to auto-tip your server $1704.28.

Attached: 1558070004655.jpg (1107x1326, 120K)

Where did this take place?

Philadelphia

Who the fuck spends $60,000 on one meal?!?!
I’m fat as shit (check my flag) and I would never do this

Buying wine for more than 20 dollars, how did they become rich in the first place

Business dinners with 20 peeps or more.

and I thought Ruth Chris was expensive.

Hmph...
And can you tell me why it's this expensive?
What on here is remotely even worth more than 100$ and why.

The most Shafer cabernet hillside select 2009 costs at auction for a magnum bottle is around $450.

Looks like these classless new rich chose their restaurant poorly. And that they deserved to pay the auto tip, because they were probably loud and obnoxious.

Auto tip is gay
>Inb4 group of more than 4 people.

Bullshit.

I could have ordered that much to go for everyone and would have paid less for it

Tip culture is fucking gay.

Now that must have been a good time.

meme wines and expensive steaks

>3 Asparagus for $37.50.
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 02D78EE7-19CC-4556-9EF8-A98224A42A33.jpg (640x509, 63K)

>pay my employees for me you stupid goy, what are you a cheapskate?
why do Americans defend this

Attached: 1548379858096.jpg (334x504, 47K)

a few of those items are rare/very aged bottles of liquor. thats what the screaming eagle the harlan and the shafer are. prolly wines.

Party of how many people?

>not drinking first growth Bordeax from 1996
absolute plebs

Attached: 675B968E-CFD4-46E3-B1FF-2E4208D2C083.jpg (1242x1204, 138K)

Heh.
Post the in store prices.

A good server only autotips banquets without alcohol and niggers party of 5+. And a smart server avoids lunch rush business women.

NFL niggers.

We don't and tipping is bullshit, I do ~15% if service was good or if it's someplace I frequent

>He doesn't have a corporate AMEX for dinners on the road

>What on here is remotely even worth more than 100$ and why.
Aged wine and good cuts of meat, it's why the leaf is butt burned.

they're retards for ordering 33 remys and not getting bottle service

Look at the quantities retard.

I'll just have the caramelized onions thanks $3.00 +auto tip $3.30

*rich people problems*

If you have to look at your wallet you shouldn't even BE in this place. Obviously you're gonna pay the guy's salary.

>why do Americans defend this
Post the in store prices. This tipping stuff it's for poor people who dont have access you ivy league education.
Tipping is pretty cool if you're a young adult and need a job.
But Canada doesnt understand that concept.
Also means those tips arent taxable.

Fuck you're stupid

ITT butthurt faggots too autistic to wait tables, make $300 a night for picking up plates, turning bottles upside down, and flirt with waitresses.

all that and i bet the guy who paid still didn't get laid.

Also it’s Del Friscos, a slightly higher end steak house, right below capital grille. You’re paying a premium no matter what at that restaurant

Tipping is great. If you do a shitty job you don't make money. If you do a great job I leave you a great tip. It's called Capitalism, but leafs wouldn't understand profit motivation.

Hey can I ask you something. This whole indoor store prices thing, it's just a Jow Forums trolling thing right ? Nobody actually believes we pay that much money for food right ? You can literally go to any canadian supermarket website and see the prices for yourself.

It's funny cause the owner not only made a killing off of their orders, but the auto-tip let that customer pay for each employees wages that night, pure profit for the owner.

Enough to feed an American family for like 3 years

Niggers and probably a basketball team

if I was that wealthy I doubt I'd care lol

already confirmed fake retards
god it really is summer here
so many newfags
it hurts

thats 3 orders of asparagus. 12 bucks for a side of asparagus isnt bad at a resteraunt that has wines that are that expensive.

They get taxed on their tips now so they're angry that they can't buy 3 story houses anymore as a fucking waiter.

It's just leaf bullying user, only the most autistic among us believe the price bullshit. That being said your beer and tobacco prices are, in fact, insane.

>Asparagus: 37.50
> Crown Royal Black : 60
> Onion Rings: 31.50
What the fuck?

If they do a really good job I pay with a CC and leave no tip then leave cash on the table.

it's real don't deny it you know it to be true.

The leaf posted his receipt from the grocery store

Like it matters, yeah a pack of smokes is about 10$ CAD which is like 50 cents american so what's your problem. If anything you guys should do your shopping here lol

3 asparagus
3 onion ring
that means 3 sides of each thing so they were only 10-12 buck each which might actually be fair if this resteraunt is as fancy as they say.

>This tipping stuff it's for poor people who dont have access you ivy league education.
>But Canada doesn't understand that concept.
nobody understands that "concept" because what you said was unintelligible. what does customers being expected to cover the cost of slave labour have to do with Canada? Tipping isn't culturally mandatory here.

Why can't you faggots answer a basic question without getting emotional and sperging out about flags?

Not an Argument

I think I paid $16 last time I was up there. It was a hotel shop, so I probably got ripped off. I do remember paying like $18 for a 12 pack, which seemed a bit ridiculous.

"OK, who had the caramelized onions?"

You see regularly ±100k bills at Monaco...

Attached: 1350 900 486f26d84d4ba7ea8f214c34.jpg (1350x900, 80K)

$4000 per person? Who knew Philadelphia had rich people.

lel if you can afford one of the most expensive wines in the world then you can afford 1k tips like its nothing

also those were NFL fucks, they make millions and waste them away

Yeah downtown/hotels you'll pay a little more but yeah that's rippy definately.

I've done dinners like this with the corporate card. 20 nerds in suits at a "team building" conference and we go out to a steakhouse. It's on the company.

You're alright. Would bring free fries / 10

Really 12350$ dish ? If you expect us to believe that I've got some 70$ canadian steaks to sell you

12 dollars for a coke?
haha.

>potato au gratin
It's fucking patate au gratin. Is this a fucking nigger-run establishment?

2 decade old bottles of wine will do that.

That's how I roll.

** 12 EUROS for a coke

Just post the in-store prices already, leaf

Attached: 6C0F34C3-39E9-411C-A5B1-47B952B15F76.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Why are burgers getting so upset over this? This is borderline racketeering. You guys are paying for something that doesn't exist.

Read the quantity dumby

dumb americlaps wouldn't understand if it was in french, leaf

I used to get old fashioned's for free... Used to.

There are quantities associated with each item, but $10 for onion rings is stupid high.

To be fair it was served in a glass with no ice and a slice of lemon

Most important why are people still behaving like this is real, the guy above said it was fake and most likely correct. 16 guests 50k ?? Wtf did these people eat ?

Literally jewish as fuck.

Attached: pepe-transparent-nose-4.png (800x778, 444K)

Hey Leaf, don't forget to pay 87.72 USD for a single beef patty made of shitty third world beef cut at 80/20.

You can go to Morton's and spend $500 on dinner for two. Bottle of wine or two, steaks, and each side is extra, not included with the steak.

Goddamn that better come with a handjob or something

It's definitely fake. No one in a party orders the big steaks, and no one ordered the lobster mac side.

The $11 old fashioned at Friscos is also with well whiskey, which no one popping bottles like that would order.

You can tell they're black

54 bottles of wine and 27 additional drinks.

Well of course, but it's going to be from a guy. It is Europe after all.

I've eaten at the Del Friscos in Manhattan. Its $100 per person with a main, side, and drink.

Daddys money

It's not uncommon for sports league teams to go out to restaurants and spend alot, they got bottle service and a shit to of liquor.

50,000/16 is only $3,125 per player, which is a joke for then on their million dollar salaries.

These are NFL niggers, we've already been through this the last 5 times we've had this thread.

Nobody spends that much for business. Dudes trying to get laid.

Yeah, I love caramelized onions.

no one on here is paying for it
it's a meme
like when trudeau sucks muslim cock

Alberto lol That's why the waiters there wear white gloves

3 grand per person means you shouldn't be complaining about the tip. WE get to complain about tips because we work for a living.

Anyone who spends this kind of money on feces-to-be is an absolute retard. I would spend maybe $100 on a magic sandwich that when I shit it out I could eat again.

>t. top 5%-er

>NFL Niggers
And not a single one bought a steak from the dry aged menu. Nope. bullshit. There's also no Henney on the receipt. This is definitely a white guy faking the ticket.

Still, that's a lot of fucking alcohol. Enough to get 100 people wasted.

Damnit.

Nigga, now Whisky or Tequila is more expensive than the most pricey wine bottles.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-04-04-48-08-228_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x2160, 325K)

NFL teams have 53 players + one coach. Hence the 54 bottles of wine.

It's not even that great man. I used to do tech support and one of the hotels we supported was the parker meridian in NY. I can't tell you how much people hated the place and how shitty the food was including that 1000$ omelet fiasco.

>would pay this much for a certain type of flesh and fermented fruit water

It’s all the same coming out me boyo

>Degrading yourself for only 300 dollars
Absolute state of wagecucks

Yeah, but when you're on the corporate card you go apeshit on the drinks.

>J'avance vers le future
>Bottle has now advanced 33 years into the future and still hasn't been drank
Can this be considered some form of irony?