Murder or "Stand Your Ground"?

Look at this innocent 18yo's face. She was brutally murdered while robbing a senile boomer's home. Her and her brother robbed it a few times before, so he hid his car to make it look like he was away, waited in his basement, and shot her brother while he came down.

When she came down the stairs, his gun jam, and he pumped her pull of bullets from a .22 revolver while she begged for her life, all the hile he called her a "bitch" and "vermin".

Thankfully, the boomer (Byron Smith) WAS found guilty of first degree murder even though it was on his own property and is doing life. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings

You can hear the sickening audio here: youtu.be/A3vF4896bcM?t=173 (time 2:53 if it doesn't work)
He also taped it I believed, but that isn't public....

Attached: haile kifer.png (292x467, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/43710936/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/oklahoma-pharmacist-sentenced-life-killing-would-be-robber/
nydailynews.com/news/national/okla-man-killed-teens-home-invasion-won-face-charges-article-1.3018019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I missing something here. You're kidding, right?

They won't rob his house again tho

Attached: 1559282548729.png (500x500, 140K)

It was her cousin and she was fucking him for drugs, not her brother dumb ass, and Byron did nothing wrong. Your attitude is nigger tier.

Attached: 1552169269098.jpg (599x799, 70K)

But did she die?

The boomer did the right thing. She also looks half nigger. Just look at those dark soulless shitskin eyes.

No. You don't get a free pass to break into people's fucking homes. When you break into someone's home, you could be a kidnapper, murderer, rapist, etc. You could be armed or unarmed, it doesn't fucking matter. They got justice.

Why would the boomer be jailed for defending his home?

Eh. Fuck the kids. Sent a message. Gramps shouldn’t have done it as such. Why couldn’t they have been niggers though?

>It was her cousin and she was fucking him for drugs

One might say Byron just took out the white trash.

Id have killed them both as well. Courts are fucked breh.

he muttered some weird psychopathic shit, maybe if he kept his mouth shut it would have been different

He was dumb enough to record the evidence that he planned on killing them before hand. Had he not recorded it like a dumb ass he would have gotten away with it.

She deserved all of it. Dumb whore and white trash.

Can't believe how cucked you guys are.

Boomercuck would have been ok, if he hadn't had a childlike faith in authority figures and played the cops his taped recording of them being killed

She's getting raped in hell right now.

She looks like terry davis with a sexual change

Psycho boomer. It was a pre meditated ambush. Not self defense. Glad he got locked up and will die in jail. Killing somebody with a .22 is brutal af too

>rob people
>get shot
sounds pretty reasonable to me

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

This. Fuck these criminal home invaders.

multiple shots with intention of execution rather than just self defense

>Her and her brother robbed it a few times before
Okay. Next time you're confused on whether to use "she" or "her," just take the other person/object out of the sentence. i.e.:
>Her robbed it a few times before
or
>She robbed it a few times before
The second one, right? Yeah. So your original should read
>She and her brother robbed it a few times before
This method also works with sentences like
>He gave it to my sister and I
Okay, let's try:
>He gave it to I
or
>He gave it to me
Easy right? So the correct sentence would be
>He gave it to my sister and me
Here's another:
>My sister and me went to the store
Take out "my sister"
>Me went to the store
or
>I went to the store
#2, you got it, buddy! So,
>My sister and I went to the store

you're welcome
>all fields
>hide thread

In America if you don't shoot to kill you go to jail, shooting to incapacitate is illegal. If you shoot someone you damn well better kill them, stupid poo.

He didn't think the disposal through well enough.

Because it WASNT self defense dumbfuck

so from what I'm seeing, because he planned on them robbing him, it's murder and not manslaughter/standyourground?
where is street justice?

Right there in the land of lakes but couldn't find one lake to dump these two shitbags in for fish food.

The system is fucked. Spread anarchy.

well it does solve the problem for good
doesn't it?

>Had he not recorded it like a dumb ass he would have gotten away with it.
Gotten away with what? What he did would have been legal in other states.

There's nothing wrong with planning/premeditating to shoot someone dead who enters your home, even if the threat is gone.

Man's castle.
The cops couldn't be bothered cause they had speeding tickets to write.
He should be given a pay raise, take it from the wages of the cops who took the reports and did nothing.
Anyone know what prison? I'd like to fill his account.

Figures. This guy must've had a shit lawyer not to mention the beehive of liberal lunacy that festers in MN. Poor guy never had a chance to beat this bad rap.

read the details about this case
It says shooting to incapacitate/threat removal could have been forgiven and he could have walked free...
But he shot to execute, especially the girl while recording the audio where the girl is asking for forgiveness

That was it, if he hadn't tapped it then drug the bodies into the next room and wrapped them up, he would be free now.

I don't fucking care, as far as I'm concerned, if you break into my house I should be able to tie you up and rape you until I decide to kill you. Fuck these degenerate faggots, and fuck you too Paco.

>mudered while robbing

Topkek, more like taking out the trash

Attached: 09A3453F-4D61-45D8-AD37-789C6FF5426C.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>The Roast is Toast
Don't rob people, won't get shot
super simple stuff

Fucking right he did.
Robbing the same man, repeatedly.
Victimizing an old man who lives by himself, because they think they're clever?
The cops couldn't be bothered to even look for these two, let alone take prints at the scene. And he has to spend his nights wondering if the tapping on the wall of the house is them coming back to kill him? Waking up hearing creeks thinking it's the robbers coming to do him harm?

Fuck them, and fuck the DA who pushed this.

Yeah, you can't stop shooting and then walk up and shoot them. He should have mag dumped both of them, then went upstairs, and waited until they bleed out to call the cops. He also moved the bodies which is a big no no.

The only paco here is you. "MANG ID MAH HOUSE IMA KILL A NIGGA IF HE TRY TO BRAYK IN U NO WHAT IMSAYIN"
If he knew they were gonna break in then he didnt have to murder them in cold blood. Such a nigger mentality

If people were breaking into my house and stealing my shit, I would have tortured them to death and then cut them up with a chainsaw. I probably would have filmed it too. Dude did nothing wrong. If anything, he was too nice. I would have taken my time.

Breaking into an old man's house to steal money for drugs makes you a shitty person. He's serving life because it was a woman and men are so retarded they'll white knight even when the woman is a dead drug fiend. Personally I don't think he should have shot her but I don't think he should've gotten life either.

>Look at this innocent 18yo's face. She was brutally murdered while robbing a senile boomer's home. Her and her brother robbed it a few times before, so he hid his car to make it look like he was away, waited in his basement, and shot her brother while he came down.
She looks like exactly the kind of girl who would do sickening things later in life. Why are white girls so depraved and despicable these days?

Attached: Allison Mack 2.jpg (1182x1762, 563K)

>shooting home invaders is wrong

Lel, you'd probably make them a drink and ask them to fuck your wife. Kys faggot.

You clearly don't know the way the US used to be kept safe.
Shoot, Shovel, Shutup.
A thief who gets caught off guard easily becomes a murderer or a rapist.

GARY NO

Because the world is full of retarded faggots.
#

Based and informedpill pajeet. Yes that's exactly it.
In fact, here's a similar case
nbcnews.com/id/43710936/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/oklahoma-pharmacist-sentenced-life-killing-would-be-robber/

Now you know why cops hair trigger modify and mag dump their pistols.

Attached: Shoot2kill the first time idiot.png (845x533, 143K)

Stops being self-defense when the threat is neutralized

they were both absolute trash and deserved every bullet. i love a happy ending.

"If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed; but if it happens after sunrise, the defender is guilty of bloodshed." -Exodus 22:2-4

Based Boomer

>t. Nigger

9mm tards BTFO
looks like .22 works just fine

>t. Toilet nigger

You sound like a nigger defending burglars.
#

True. The cops would have put her in jail for 2 months, with a year on a bracelet, and with her addiction full blown and she jaded over being part of a robbery gone brains on the floor, she'd be doing even worse in 3 years.

capital punishment for home invaders, no exceptions

Based and magdumppilled.

He literally set up his house to bait the kids into coming inside so he could shoot them. Also the girl didnt really break in, the guy broke in then when he didnt come out the girl walked in looking for him and the boomer shot her over and over while she was crying and screaming and he was taunting her. Apparently the boomer was mortified listening to himself in the audio in court and new that the jury would find him guilty.

She was robbing his house for drug money you dummy

She might have had her own weapon, no way to know

breaking into houses is nigger mentality, nigger user
that's where they fucked up, and why they had to die

>22 revolver
lol what a memegun

Illegally enters home
Leaves in bodybag
CHECKS OUT

Don't care who you are. You're robbing my home. Of course I'm gonna unload and turn you into Swiss cheese.

You’re supposed to just keep letting these fuckers break into your house. You sound like a pussy.
#

He set up
>HIS HOUSE
to get them
>TO BREAK THE LAW FOR THE FIFTH TIME
Yea, that's what he did. He's a bad man here..
egads

Why are you leafs like this? Is it genetic?

a man's home is his castle and a home invader deserves death.

Amen

> Innocent 18 yo girl

Stop being a fag

Interesting....so if i called you and said "hey come on over to hang out, the door is open" and then shoot you claiming you broke in that would be ok? You cant lure somebody to your house and then claim it was defense

Heroin, party binges

ya he baited some underage girl then ambushed her when she was looking for her cousin on his property. Did she steal anything? Who knows, all she was apparently guilty of at the time was trespassing. So the boomer got the jump on some underage white girl who probably weighed less than half that he did and he proceeded to torture her to death while taunting her.
>it was his house though
Yeah ok faggot. The jury still found him guilty. Kill yourself.

>implying that's what he did
You are a literal nigger

Here, for future reference this is how you kill home intruders. Shooter killed all three people who entered his house, and the dumb ugly goblin roastie who drove intruders there got charged with thier deaths, the home owner faced no charges.

nydailynews.com/news/national/okla-man-killed-teens-home-invasion-won-face-charges-article-1.3018019

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-001828_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 308K)

Kill yourself turbo cuck

>the pills
Sad story. In a saner world where the civil libertarians focused more on the Orwellian public-private censorship partnership that has been silencing all genuine dissent rather than the rights of junkies, these kids could have been put in mandatory rehabilitation. But honestly, that's just me being a bleeding heart. Having your home invaded multiple times by the same drug-addled people, not knowing if next time would be the time that they'd kill you, I don't see any fault. I get why the laws are there (I don't want someone I thought was my friend wasting me in his basement and then claiming I tried to attack him), but it's very difficult to care about people who do this sort of thing. There might be something to be said for a system that accounts even for them, but I just really can't find a way to fault this guy for what he did.

Yeah. I PLAN on shooting to kill some maniac intruder, of who’s intentions I don’t know, dead. This world is full of idiots who would defend people like these two pieces of shit and defend a system that would punish an old man doing what any other old man worth anything would also do. Fucking clown world.
#

maybe so but they dont deserve to be summarily executed after being incapacitated. he should have called the cops and he could have gotten away with shooting them.

>Why would the boomer be jailed for defending his home?
He recorded the murders, thinking it would exonerate him. On the contrary, the jury said the recordings were the deciding factor on the conviction.

He was retarded.

lol
The fuck is wrong with you.
He had no idea her age. He had no reason not to bait felons. And she was playing overwatch, and still entered another person's property.
Nope, sorry, she ate it for being a career criminal. Probably thought she was that dumb bitch from the batman comic or suicide squad. well, she killed herself, that's true.

Attached: NetBaNPC.png (384x528, 53K)

>Heroin, party binges
Surely white female sexual desire must be at the root of the problem in some way.

Attached: Allison Mack.jpg (1280x1024, 289K)

Just watched that video and listened to the audio, apparently they stole his Vietnam war medals and his grandfather's watch, who was a ww2 vet, so I have no sympathy to either of them. Plus he was probably so damn used to killing anyways because he fought in nam, it's not like he's insane.

The prosecution on this case, as I recall, noted that he killed the girl "execution style." I also remember something about him tying one of the two of them up before killing them, though that might have been another case.

The castle doctrine and stand your ground laws are there to absolve you of culpability where you acted with reasonable fear for your life. You can't just draw a chalk circle on the ground South Park style and shoot whoever walks over it.

She had no legal right to go into his home and she was party to a crime/felony so she would also be subject to the unclean hands doctrine, basically anyone committing a crime is not entitled to any of the protections the law provides for those acting in good faith..

Who cares about these white niggers. If they didn't want to get shot they shouldn't have burgled

>not declaring your house occupied is "baiting"

I knew druggies like this when I was in high school. These people aren't innocent, they're scum. They treat everyone like shit and are total psychopaths. They only care about drugs. The only reason he was convicted is because the robber was a female.

its a little murdery

I can tell you are not white because of how basic your posts are. Don't even talk to me.

He BAITED a teenage fucking girl into his house and SHOT HER TO DEATH. Total ambush. The ol fuck lost his marbles. I cant believe you fucking BETAs are defending some cuck boomer tryin to live out his clint eastwood fantasy

>t. brown

They would have been able to tell how she was shot and he wouldn't have been able to keep the story straight. Forensics is spooky stuff. But yeah, unlikely he ever be charged with first degree murder if he hadn't recorded the evidence.

Typical faggot Canadian. Baiting her with his own property? Goddam you’re fucking retarded.
#

He never said self defence you fucking retard he said defending his HOME which he was

Sure you can, if I'm dead who's going to argue against you?
>don't film it
>don't let anyone see you do it
>don't move my body after I'm dead
>make sure I'm dead before you call the police
>politely tell them you are scared and would like an attorney
>tell him your door was unlocked
>I came in
>you told me to leave
>but I wouldn't
>I threatened you
>you armed yourself
>I threatened you again
>you shot me

I'm dead, and you're free.

He made the mistake of not keeping his damn mouth shut, instead of just killing the intruders and disposing of the bodies quietly like a normal human being