Gavin McInnes

What does Jow Forums think of Gavin McInnes?

Attached: gavin mcjew.webm (360x240, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>off-topic jewish eceleb spam
just report these threads if youre tired of seeing them

literal faggot

Attached: 1654495__explicit_artist-colon-shinodage_mayor+mare_anatomically+correct_anus_blushing_clitoris_coug (1280x1960, 1011K)

mentally ill larper who thinks he's being hunted by antifa death squads right now lmfao

cringe but redpilled

he turned out ot be an edgy teenager in a oldmans skin suit. we'd of had his back all day long until he had to go after those college shekels and act a complete fucking degenerate spastic.

appears to be poorly hydrated

Cringe and gaypilled

shabbos goy degenerate

How much is he paying you OP, what kind of PR/shilling agency do you work for.

Attached: 1557009179441.png (1152x948, 567K)

Pony pussy best pussy.

This isn’t political. Fuck your e celeb faggot shit.

Honestly, why does this make me so hard? Proud Boys forever!

Attached: Proud Boy fascist pussy faggot.jpg (1536x2048, 970K)

based homo. a good fit for civic nationalism

>give my ass a vaginoplasty, 'cause, girl, i'm LIT
NOT MUCH

I'll repost this, thanks.

2016 gavin was pretty cool and entertaining. 2019 gavin just comes off as an over the hill geriatric who doesnt have the same edge. I'd honestly take buttplug gavin over current gavin.

>why does this make me hard

Because you were molested as a child

>Because you were molested as a child
Surely the causation can't be as simple as that. Isn't the biological element more significant?

Attached: Milo priest.jpg (680x510, 35K)

wtf why did you post this?

All I know is faggots recruit by molesting young boys. There is a high chance you were molested or are a molester. I tend to think you were molested though, you dont seem like a diddler to me my friend.

Also milo was molested

his downfall arc was kino

I think its great he's suing the SPLC

>All I know is faggots recruit by molesting young boys. There is a high chance you were molested or are a molester. I tend to think you were molested though, you dont seem like a diddler to me my friend.
Is this how priests are recruited too?

Attached: George Pell with pedophile Gerald Ridsdale.png (620x349, 536K)

Gavin mcinnes and the prideboys are nothing but a right wing gay cruise for right wing faggots. The meetings consist of doing drugs and getting drunk then butt fucking the bottom boys. Its the faggiest shit since the bohemian grove.

Attached: 20190504_144651.jpg (1011x896, 426K)

I guess, I'm not a catholic so I'm not sure how the church works. Maybe the gays joined the church for easy access to young boys. It's still homosexuals creating more homosexuals through molestation though.

Are the drugs free?

Thats pretty gay

Attached: faku.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

>It's still homosexuals creating more homosexuals through molestation though.
I honestly think it's just patriarchal religious traditionalists creating a ready supply chain of young catamites for their hypocritical indulgence while they publicly condemn homosexuality.

Attached: Greeks.jpg (301x300, 34K)

I'm not a fan of the church so I wont disagree, there has been some very crazy accusations about some of the stuff going behind closed doors within the church.

>jewish
He's fully Scottish.

Pozzed and blue piled.

He's suing the SPLC so it seems like people in this thread are shit talk him once a month. You guys would rather call him a fag e-celeb than back him on his fight.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality