MASSIVE HOLLYWOOD SATANIC RING ON INSTAGRAM

I have lived in Hollywood my whole life and have gotten pretty high up in the industry. Ever since Pizzagate, I have woken up to the fact this place is overrun with a Satanic Cult. I have been studying how they communicate and network, and I will teach you how to spot them.

instagram.com/birdybrainz/

instagram.com/corinnehalbert/?hl=en

instagram.com/tromateam/

instagram.com/kansasbowling/?hl=en

These accounts are a perfect jumping off point. Click on who they are following and just go down the list. Also click on people who comment on their photos, and who those people tag in the comments as well. They use these images as gateways into the rabbit hole. I GUARANTEE you will see the following:

tons of pictures of them covered in blood, blood in general, babies real and fake, dead animals, red roses, pizza, 666, skulls, anything devil related, white rabbits, deer antlers, red shoes, the whole image shaded red or in a red room, black and white checkerboards, and butterflies. Also one hand over one eye.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 11.13.04 PM.png (297x295, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BhhYTf4hZUe/?hl=en
instagram.com/bellahadid/?hl=en
instagram.com/mattcronk/
instagram.com/p/BhhYTf4hZUe
instagram.com/corinnehalbert/?hl=en
instagram.com/tromateam/
instagram.com/birdybrainz/
youtube.com/watch?v=WUXgLbpyZMk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hodel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Archive that shit before it gets shoad faggot

This whole thread is a psyop DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT READ ANY OF THE SHIT POSTED HERE.

saved

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-224345_YouTube.jpg (1157x1080, 401K)

bump

What is the significance of these people exactly? Some weird trendies posting weird 'art'

good work

altho i hate to break it to you, but that satanic cult that operates in your face ?

it exists all over the world from the largest cities to smallest villages

its not an invention of the last few decades centuries, its been here since prehistory

they run everything, they control all the religions all the political groups ect

Post all of it.
If you cant show a connection in a few posts, what do you think people can gather from it.
If you want this thread to go anywhere, post some shit op.
Don't be that op

Fake n gay
>hurr aurtistic instagram sluts = peezag8

Justice jump. Pedos get the rope

Attached: 8480BDAE-862F-480D-AC1B-C48B7A95770B.jpg (900x506, 99K)

>click on weird shit
>click on commenter
>find more wierd shit
>click on commenter
>find more weird shit
WTF lads

Attached: dfsfdsfdds.jpg (725x577, 72K)

Have a bump...although this seems kinda...normal?
I mean it looks like a bunch of people with gothic - satanic art penchants...what are we really looking for here? Are these people known or are they just nobodies?
So many questions

Iran isn't a bastion of anti-Zionism, but yet another Jewish colony.

Why was Jow Forums wrong?

Attached: Shekel Flakes Merchant.png (500x825, 140K)

Hot

Attached: 60907149_350727755598467_4276967163218392856_n.jpg (902x719, 123K)

Don't give them attention, don't lose your precious time over this, don't let it make you lose your inner peace.

this is BS. it's just a bunch of Hollywood wierdos. They are far to self-absorbed to do any serious satanic shit. The real satanic shit happens in Washington DC, NYC, and London.

LA is just a fantasy.

yeah they don't even hide it. Rot in hell satanaist scum
instagram.com/p/BhhYTf4hZUe/?hl=en

>inb4 debunked
great awakening soon

Attached: chest.png (500x754, 205K)

COPE

I dont have any screenshots saved, but thats not the point. just go look. it takes a bit but i promise you, start looking for those symbols and youll be horrified at how obvious it is after a while.

ALSO: they use emojis both in their usernames and in posts and comments. these include:

-Eye
-Pizza
-Black Heart
-Rose wilted
-White rabbit
-Two red cherries
-Sushi
-Butterfly

Heres an example:

instagram.com/bellahadid/?hl=en

also this

Attached: 60907149_350727755598467_4276967163218392856_n.jpg (566x662, 173K)

This is a copypasta ,I've seen it before.The question is why though? I think I know

sometimes my pants feel warm and i pee peed myself but i didnt mean to so i finish the job by poo pooing myself

Attached: 336.jpg (349x356, 34K)

The shills have arrived. Go ahead, piss me off. I'll leak the real shit.

that's all it is

Have you realized that the same thing happened to charlie Manson yet? He may have been spun out, but the Tate's were complicit in kidnapping, drugging and rapong minors with Roman Polanski and the cops they killed we're covering it up.

do it. those instagram links are BS. just stupid gothic emo crap.

Fake news. SAGE

>tfw israel gets nuked in your lifetime

Faggot shills panicking

These look like posers. Familiars. Wannabe satanists.

>art hoes and troma movies are proof of a satanic cult

go to bed grandpa

>bunch of edgy artists following other artists
>muh satanic ring
Didn't it cross your mind that for communication they would rather use more stegonographic measures than this? I mean, if you are trying to stay hidden putting a pentagram on your message is quite retarded.
Take your meds.

So my nickname for it is the "Canyon Cult" because they are into Charles Manson shit. Its a combination of horror movie actors/directors, rock and metal bands, and "artist" if you can even call them that.

Here's some more info:

Rock, punk and metal bands transport kids/people/things in their tour buses.

If you look at the venues some of these rock bands with satanic logos perform at, youll find some interesting things.

Hail Satan. \m/

What's weird about that? It's a bitch in a costume, bitches love playing dress-up.

>Wannabe satanists.
exactly. it's all so cool to look satanic and gothic and all. It's all just fashion.

Fine, only look for photos of Red Roses. Go ahead.

>tons of pictures of them covered in blood, blood in general, babies real and fake, dead animals, red roses, pizza, 666, skulls, anything devil related, white rabbits, deer antlers, red shoes, the whole image shaded red or in a red room, black and white checkerboards, and butterflies. Also one hand over one eye.
I can see that on /b/.

Requesting backup. Thread is getting shilled hard.

Attached: A0F31ED5-0334-4985-BF70-7F2C35F0F0DD.jpg (826x1134, 313K)

Have you been to any of the spirit cooking parties?

So go kill them in Minecraft or stfu.

Quit being a pussy and just post the "interesting things". Put up or shut up.

I really unironically enjoy seeing shills trying to cope on obvious damage control

>they use specific emojis
Why would they reveal themselves like this?
More likely a trendy way to make yourself stand out as a part of the artistic clique.

instagram.com/mattcronk/

This guy doesnt look like a pedo or anything

This video is pretty disturbing
>instagram.com/p/BhhYTf4hZUe

I think portraying chained drugged up school girls goes beyond wannabe shit

Stupid shill. You can't make daily threads on Satanism, and then deny Satanism in threads you don't like. Stupid shill

This is basically why Jow Forums has gone to shit- boomers and newfags who never used /b/ back in the heyday, never saw stuff like goatse, newfags who will get out the fainting couch over something as innocuous and mundane as fucking Shadman. They're soft and weak.

Nice try rabbi

Very sketchy venues with basements, connected to big warehouses, near ports, oddly vacant buildings.

I WILL BUMP! SATANIC TRANNY WHORES

>I have lived in Hollywood my whole life and have gotten pretty high up in the industry

Jow Forums needs some stories brah.

Pic related came up in one of the HTG threads. I noticed weird people posting weird stuff on weird photos. I think you're correct that they use these photos as gateways.

Attached: babies arent supposed to sleep like this zulily.jpg (1903x994, 247K)

Not really, it's a fucking joke.

>instagram.com/mattcronk/
He looks really uncomfortable to be around.

>instagram.com/corinnehalbert/?hl=en
Edgy feminist satanic imagery.
>instagram.com/tromateam/
1 poster with the Church of Satan seal
>instagram.com/birdybrainz/
More feminist tryhard edginess.

What is the earth shattering reveal i'm supposed to be seeing? It's all just run of the mill of New York and LA judaised degeneracy. It's not even shocking .

>artistic thot takes a picture of a rose just like any thot with a camera in the history of mankind
>somehow its satanic communication
They are not as retarded as you are and use more obfuscated channels of communication. Its not going to be something posted among pictures of blatant demonic symbolism.
>americans

I think he's mocking npc's, bit old I guess but still okay.

birdybrainz is hot.

somehow I forgot to laugh

Why do these people talk so weird?

>Self care is so important on the road. That’s why after a sweaty performance I always go straight to the designated douche section for a shower.

Attached: Matt Cronk.png (792x564, 318K)

How about you post specific examples of connections you've found instead of sending us on a good chase?

Someone is angry because i called out absolutely retarded posting.
Literally red herring the thread.

That's because those buildings are easy to convert to venues and are also relatively low-maintenance compared to a full-blown theater, plus rent is generally lower. In Philadelphia the Trocadero in Center City is dying but the 2300 Arena in South Philly is doing great.

Do it then faggot, don't be a cocktease. Post something besides faggot goths being faggots.

Attached: 1544331855101.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

its not revealing themselves. they never thought this would go public. plus, plausible deniability.

How is that weird? Have you never heard a single joke in your entire life?

Thats good, you're doing good work and all but one thing always puzzled me, why would they deliberately leave clues like blood and dead animals images and stuff on their social media ? Is this a fucking game ? Pizza i understand is their code language, but why would they post pictures of it ? Won't they limit it to private conversations ?

goose chase*

>If you look at the venues some of these rock bands with satanic logos perform at, youll find some interesting things.
If you have this information why are you being so vague and coy about it? Expose it

Look at a map of where all the Movie Studios are. Why are they all connected to the LA River (except Sony in Culver, but that is an underground river).

The LA River goes to the Long Beach Port.

This is the Yellow Brick Road.

Mountain bike trails.

Ignore the shills. OP is right, do any amount of research on your local luciferians and you will find they are ALL involved in pedophila/child trafficking

Do a little research and youl see that they are all actively engaging in pedoshit. Now, will the US law enforcement system do anything if you report it ? No, which is why you must research and build a case yourself - use all methods at your disposal, including spycams ect.

If you see these fucks operating in other countries report them to the local govs and any local vigilante organizations. These smug fucks think they can get away with this stuff, but if YOU step up you can get a few of them staring down the wrong end of a vigilantes crowbar

Attached: terry-kk3-quoteimg.jpg (410x230, 19K)

What cops did who kill?

>post your stegonographic content next to demonic symbolism
>post on instagram and dont expect schizos to try and find said communication
They literally do it to fuck with people like you to get publicity. A shroud of mystique aids their careers.

these accounts are jumping off points. Look for the photos i mentioned and who comments on them. It sucks because it does take some time. Browse through them on your phone in bed for a half hour, your mind will be blown.

who fucking cares

and your standards are low

First you told me that chained up schoolgirls acting deranged is a 'joke', and now you're telling me that
>the designated douche section for a shower
is supposed to be yet another joke. Is something the matter with you?

This is teenage attention whoring. You people worried about shit like this need to get out if the house more often.

Not suprised, I hear they perform "sacrifies" out on the Hollywood Hills too, and the closest police department is in on all of it.

Okay, listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=WUXgLbpyZMk

Is that not funny to you?

The Cops that The Tates and roman polanski killed... covered up drugging and Raping minors? Confusing post

Anyway .. read a book about the son of sam killer , claiming all the murders involving the son of sam, was part of a Satanic movement. The process one group was Called.
Sick stuff

>schizo brain making connections between unrelated things blowing his mind
Its literally bunch of hipster edgy fags posting their edgy art to be part of the trendy clique. Take your meds.

Black Dahlia.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Hodel

>click on profiles
>followed by mutual friends
>realize have worked with them before
>only suspect is Kauffman but he's super odd in general so idk
>nothingburger.jpg
>inb4 Jew
>nope.jpg
Its a nothing burger. Just edgy faggots trying to make a brand

I legitimately reported both of you to the FBI tiplist, I hope you faggots are on VPN's. Your ISP's are going to be notified, and you'll probably be visited by law enforcement. You people are fucking disgusting. You're no different than the Taliban.

i'm in LA county and i see these sort of people when i go to the actual city. i just thought they were spics, but i guess they can be demonic now KEK
either way, they're probably not good company

posting a read rabbit on the road isnt that weird. or a spot of blood on a floor/face. but when you add it all up yeah its weird.

bump for visibility.

There has been a strong Satanic presence in Hollywood since at least the 1920's. Now they are more overt than ever though. Flourishing in the fertile ground of sin and debauchery.

Attached: j5m769er62w21.jpg (644x600, 110K)

Go to the HTG threads from a year or so ago. Its not something i can just type out quickly.

God I want to take Kansas Bowling to the bone zone.

Good thread OP fuck the shills, look at this shit!

Attached: pedophile symbol.jpg (2445x1691, 691K)

LOL, this response makes me think there might be something more to OP's idea.

>damage controlling this hard

Programmed to kill is a pretty good read.
The first few chapters talking about the elementary school in cali are all you need.
What book are you reading

Two books i would suggest from the same author ; David McGowan.

Read : programmed to kill
And : weird scenes inside laurel Canyon .
Shit goes deeper than most Think

Stars of Remphan, butterflies, spiral triangles

Attached: 1555763463739.jpg (223x226, 12K)