What does Jow Forums think about Albanians?

We are more civilised that Serbs, have a unique culture and are real kebab removers.

I see a lot of people think that serbs are based but the reality is Albanians are your best friend in the Balkans. You can’t trusts serbs.

Also, Albanian and Croatian friendship thread. Croats and Albanians are best allies in the region against the World War starter Serbia.

Attached: 8008EA4D-52B5-4E4E-B178-746B7D87BEDE.jpg (744x412, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzM_MF-zrgw
youtube.com/watch?v=N9-_t-4ozRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literal roaches and sub-human dirt

Attached: 379046_original.jpg (900x900, 180K)

Lol

subhumans

Is your last name Hoxha?

Dirty gypsy scum

Completely deluded bunch of faggots, that's all.

This crap by the Unemployed Albanian in AUS

Hey Aussies you might want to call the cops on this faggot.
He's gonna blow something up real soon.

And i'm not joking.

Do Orthodox and Catholics ever put their differences aside to deal with Muslims in the Balkans?

Attached: Screenshot (100).png (205x398, 16K)

Absolute trash who don’t belong in Europe. Horrible language, horrible ugly poor country, ugly people with big heads (like their turk/islamic cousins), ugly flag, no history, their diaspora all act like nigger gangsters (look at the albonian celebrities) it’s kardashian-tier lol.

I wish nothing but the worst for them, fucking sub-human animal scum!

Croats are so full of themselves and dumb that they would side with a fucking muzzie if it meant defeating the Serb. He would side with a complete stranger instead of his genetic brother.

Attached: Screenshot_225.png (519x287, 420K)

>More civilized than Serbs
Fucking alboRAT subhumans

Beggars and drug dealers.

Language is fine and distinct enough to have value the problem with Albanians is that they are Muslims. To my knowledge they are not ideal practitioners of Islam though.

Attached: european-languages.jpg (892x614, 75K)

It’s just the bants

>More civilized

Attached: OU3Djwd.jpg (470x470, 27K)

all are fucking barn animals

>I see a lot of people think that serbs are based but the reality is Albanians are your best friend in the Balkans. You can’t trusts serbs.
Ummm, how can we trust YOU when you have an intelligence index that's one IQ point lower than Pakis ON ANERAGE? It's because of you and the rest of our immigrants, that are 1mil and average 85 on IQ, that bring Greece's IQ average on 97.

Attached: da9232ca14a5c6fc4d61093fd62f764b.jpg (650x607, 75K)

Niggers of the Balkans. Only reason why nobody invades Albania is that it's a complete shithole with nothing of value.

Attached: images.jpg (287x176, 5K)

Subhumans, but based for physically removing Serbs, ie. Orthodox kebab.

All the ones I know in America are Christian. I looked up the demographics of Albania, and it's a muslim majority country. haha.

Attached: 1546614450288.jpg (773x960, 76K)

Attached: 1454545493896.png (800x936, 240K)

Fun fact! Even Muslims find Albanians fucking disgusting.

Less disgusting than Serbs, honestly. I mean we're talking about roaches in denial whose entire "history" is based on lies.

Attached: CjSEACiXIAAoDJ1.jpg (480x288, 33K)

Attached: 1551161367429.gif (240x238, 3.16M)

Attached: 1526023922261.png (1048x720, 293K)

>Sweden
That there is enough.

based koksal poster

Albanians are the niggers of Europe. Your whole country is a shithole, everywhere your people go they make a shithole out of that place. And most importantly Albanians have the lowest IQ in the Europe.

That map is just your wet dream which will never happen in real life.

Those maps are shit, I've seen a ton of them showing completely different numbers

Why not?

We have Kosovo.

And Macedonia

Attached: 1558003570663.jpg (680x577, 78K)

I know for a fact that Serbs fuck with the results of Albanians somehow, they want to make us look bad in everything

But it will all be revealed soon, Tesla was Albanian-Croat.
(Ever heard of a Serb with a last name like that)

You can’t hide history forever

Attached: 1559634307719.jpg (307x267, 16K)

Boo hoo, you Turkish servant. Keep seething.

...posted Sven, feeling pretty good about himself. Little did he know, though, he was too busy shitposting he forgot to prep the bull for his wife, so when she came in and saw his flaccid black dick, she decided to report this heinous crime to the hate crime division.

Sven is now scheduled to be castrated for his crime against humanity and put in a cell with a nigger from Somalia who will ass rape him ten times a day with his huge cock while he works two jobs in prison to pay alimony for his wife. Well, at least you learned your lesson, right, Sven?

Albania and FYROM should be exterminated and burned to the ground to purity the earth.

This one is the most accurate.

Attached: ugBqx8g.jpg.png (1206x840, 368K)

Albo, just calm down. The cage is riiight here. Just enter calmly...

Attached: B1161803397.jpg (360x360, 28K)

This out of all maps, Hoxha? The least accurate? Just because it shows you higher than Pakis, who get like 85? In all other maps, it shows Albania at like 82-84.

I'm not an Albanian retarded zergroach nigger. Thank God I'm not a Greek cockroach in denial either.

Who?

Does becoming kebab count as removing it?

Um sweety, Tesla was a Bosnian muslim and his real name was Nurudin Teslic from Sarajevo. He went to hajj 5 times and even predicted the famous Bosnian singer Safet Isovic.

I got no beef with you

This is based on PISA tests. Albanians are still retarded, but I think a lesser evil than the Serbs. I think the best thing for you balkaniggers would be reinstatement of Austria Hungary.

you are ultimate faggots, you converted to religion of your oppressors

Reveal your flag then if you're so proud of your identity.

Attached: 1490530561467.jpg (960x819, 224K)

>PISA tests
No thanks. I want real IQ data. And the map I posted was based on real IQ data. Not fucking PISA tests. You do know that some countries have programs in order to prepare children to take these kinds of tests, right? So, it's artificial. Don't count on PISA tests. Because in some countries there are special programs in order to train children for taking these tests.

I'm an American traveling Europe, currently in Romania. Last week I posted from Serbia. Not even hiding it.

OK, if you say so. Either way, I have been in both Albania and Serbia and they are both fucking retarded. Though Albanians at least have some redeeming qualities. Orthodox and Catholic Albos are OK.

Ok then. Sorry for being aggressive towards you. But don't use oversaturated mays mays like the "Greek cockroach" meme. It's not of your level and you know it.

I know that Albanians are retards. I mean, they are the reason, along with all our immigrants, that Greece's average IQ is significantly lowered. We have 500-600k Albanians here. And they are really, REALLY retarded. Same for all our immigrant groups, whether be it Pakis, Bulgarians or whatever.

>Your whole country is a shithole
It's not true, the place looks nice
But people... I never seen good people only in two countries, Turkey and Albania, they behave like pieces of shit.

Attached: Albaniya.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

No, you don't Kosovo is an independent country.

> real kebab removers

> Literally Muslim country....

Remove kebab filth right now! REEEE!

eat shit achmed
also hands off our lands

Yeah, but Serbs are almost as retarded as they are, except they are also degenerate as fuck, that's all I'm saying. I came to Serbia expecting to see a bunch of based kebab removers, but I saw a bunch of degenerate roaches in denial, it is by far my least favorite European nation, maybe even worst in the world. Well, after India.

Imagine being so much butthurt about Serbs that you use half your „Vacation“ just shitposting about them.
We all know you are either an Alboturk or a Bosniak/muslim with small M/muslim with great M or whatever you Subhumans call yourself today.
It’s almost 2020 and you Subhumans still take Cosics Words out of Context.

Attached: 6D893F5C-EB80-4C99-92BE-E125D23DC372.png (2516x1940, 307K)

Really?
Irrelevant question, have you been in Greece in that travel of yours?

Yes, I actually flew to Athens and started my travel around the Balkans from there. There were parts of Greece I really liked, but in some places people were really rude to me for no reason. Still though, it's mostly a positive experience.

Fuck off, serbshit diaspora. Why don't you go back home if you like it so much?

Don’t tell me you are falling for the Larp of this Alboroach.
Notice how you don’t even mention Serbs/Serbia and he still has something to say about it.

Attached: B215A330-4FFE-4E07-9A69-973A7B77838A.jpg (1000x563, 114K)

Mother Teresa was Albanian right? I'm guessing there's a sizeable Christian minority. Maybe even some white people, who knows

>I really liked it but some People were rude to me
What do you think Happens to Subhumans ?
How about you cross the Marmara and shut the Fuck Up Turklet ?

Attached: 4CC220A3-1AA3-4C20-8C62-7372C7E9CC6C.png (945x943, 1.04M)

>calls people turklets
>is a turklet
Kill yourself and your entire nation serbshit. You are a living proof that your whole nation is literally retarded.

Go back to your mosque, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BzM_MF-zrgw

>muslims
Hate 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9-_t-4ozRU

Cope Alboturk

Attached: 904283EC-A969-4832-9FF4-F209033F3B5A.jpg (640x427, 123K)

I'm not an alboturk, serboturk, I am American and white, unlike you.

Albanians are subhuman cockroaches

Attached: 610qiw5uwi1z.jpg (800x466, 65K)

>Also, Albanian and Croatian friendship thread.

holy shit im dead

Attached: 1549218565738.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Hahaha! More civilised than one of the more fairly decent civilised Eastern European countries, besides maybe Poland.

You’re literally one of the top picks in American movies for terrorist organisations and your country is made up of Muslims and Turkish immigrants

If Albanians were main kebab removers, why are they mudslims and fucking sultan of Egypt who btfoed Ottomans and went full sharia was Albanian? Why did you killed christian greeks who rebelled against the T*rk? Are you even white?

put them in a rocket and send them to the moon.

i agree. i used to like serbs over albanians, but then i learned about actual history. serbs killed our archduke after we removed kebab for them. and albanians had skanderbeg. serbia also never once gave us one single point in the eurovision song contest.

Nigger shit

Who those say that Albanians are all muslim or brown there are one in the North especially Shkoder who are pale as fuck and Albanian christianity is probably at 30% now If i had to estimate

say what you want but skanderbeg really fucked up kebab in a substantial manner. he whas very influential in the ottomans not conquering europe. of course the irony is that albanians are muslims today. but whats worse really is that they are nato endorced mafia in western europe...

still like them over serbs. serbs are indeed traitor peoples with a hard on for themsleves, while they are nothing and never where.

Attached: 1542287879864.jpg (884x465, 88K)

>What does Jow Forums think about Albanians?
pic related

Attached: 1559039432303.jpg (900x635, 56K)

>What does Jow Forums think about Albanians?
Pretty based desu, madlads.

And it is no coincidence that Albion is an alternative name for the island of Great Britain.

The name for Scotland in the Celtic languages is also related to Albion:
Alba in Scottish Gaelic, Albain (genitive Alban) in Irish, Nalbin in Manx
and Alban in Welsh, Cornish, and Breton.
These names were later Latinised as Albania
and Anglicised as Albany,
which were once alternative names for Scotland.

So yeah, great nation and great people.

cockroaches of Europe

Why do Albanians constantly change their names to Greek ones?

Albo detected.

haha stupid cunts...

>t. LARPender Kanake

>German historian, Franz Babinger, argued in the 1960s that there seems to have been a scientific consensus that kephale Branilo Kastrioti, Skanderbeg's great-grandfather and the earliest known ancestor of Skanderbeg, was of Serbian origin.
>Skanderbegs mother Voisava was serbian and gave her children serbian names

Attached: kosovo-muslims-protest-after-friday-prayers-on-september-2-2011-a-picture-id123886980.jpg (612x407, 54K)

subhumans

ooooo I didn't know Muhammad could suck didck like that

Yikes serbs trying to steal skanderbeg now stay orthodox cunt

I don't really hate you. Knew some Orthodox Christian Albanians who were blonde haired, blue eyed, white. Your arabic strains are cancer.

Come to think of it, they were probably fleeing the shitskin muslims by coming here. I guess the rest of you are trash.

>Medieval Albanian historian and nobleman Gjon Muzaka, also, in his chronicle characterizes George Kastriote Skanderbeg as "of Serbian nature".[11]

Attached: kosovomosque600.jpg (767x511, 78K)

Scum. All alboniggers should hang.

This. All of the ones I've met are either Catholic or Orthodox. The handful of Muslim ones are lazy as fuck and shifty.