This is a Mossad agent

Say hi.

Attached: 1556210377991.png (835x465, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIqu5VE59xM
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=W9zEnCHWz9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe
csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/World/Global-News/2010/0225/Hamas-assassination-Australia-outraged-at-identity-theft-Israel-ambassador-summoned
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SLURPY

This "Mossad agent" is a fucking hero

OP CONFIRMED FOR MOSSAD AGENT

Attached: 27A01239-37B3-4300-933D-E08FAE2DF40D.gif (200x150, 1.33M)

hi, and thank you for your service

By leaking the unredacted photo Mossad asshole now has to worry about being recognized in public after he goes out the back door lol save and spread it faggots

kys

all i want for my birthday is to meet brenton tarrant. he is a hero

wayne rooney?

Fuck off you dirty arab!

he got 6million for his work, easily pays for some light plastic surgery. they might even use him again somewhere else, he did perform beyond their expectations

OP wants j00j00 cuuuuuummm

>SLURPY DURPY M'SURPY

Attached: sloppy.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

kek

whats wrong with being a mossad agent?

Attached: 1306650344396.jpg (500x746, 82K)

And what did he accomplish?
Nothing.

If Mossad is going to burn an asset, wouldn't they expect some results besides a NZ PM cunt virtue signalling?

What was the result?
NZ is unimportant to global affairs.

>Muslims kill you.
>If you defend against muslims, we will accuse you of being a jew.
>So don't defend yourself.
>Good goy, let yourself be killed by muslims.

Nice try Shlomo, nice try.

Attached: 1543064350065.jpg (600x485, 89K)

>being against Islam
Yesss good goyim, fight back against your fellow Muslim brothers who want to liberate the West from the Jews.

Fuck you jew

i would totally hug him if he let me

Attached: jidfMorningRoutine.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Prove it though.

Attached: Maybe Love is the Reason Why - conjugal intensification.jpg (1552x4448, 678K)

>Your fellow Muslim brothers
Hahahahahahahaha "fellow muslim brothers" damn Abdul-Mahmud you are crazy! I'm not your brother, disgusting semitic creature. You are a satanic race of semitic exactly like your jewish cousins, you hate europeans and you want to destroy europe, exactly like your jewish cousins. You all deserve burning in flames.
>want to liberate the West from the Jews.
Hahahahahahaha. Liberate the west by mass killing of white it's that?

What is the problem rabbi? Are you angry because i understood your diabolical plan?

Attached: semiticrace.png (1066x844, 232K)

/Pol: everybody I don't like is a jew

also /Pol: everybody I like is not a jew

Attached: 1547339090583.png (1500x1000, 145K)

:)

Attached: 1558374210500.jpg (1888x1888, 819K)

< < < fucking lel

Attached: CHAD VS MOSSAD.jpg (693x2018, 696K)

hes a hologram made by jews.

Shut up jew

Death to israel

Attached: 1554236096521.png (684x1232, 376K)

He isn't faggot. He is a hero.

You on the left and right:

>OP is a Mossad agent.
Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>If you defend yourself when muslims attack you, you are jew.
>Good goy, don't defend yourself when my muslim cousins kill you.

Nice try Shlomo, nice try.

Attached: thetrue.jpg (2716x2048, 578K)

>when muslims attack
They were in a mosque. They werent attacking. If you are refering to the immigration situation, that is a GOVERNMENT POLICY. Muslims arent "invading" they are being let in by government policy. Tarrant should have targetted government.

Government which is ZOG of course

Attached: schizoposting.jpg (1000x1000, 684K)

so would i. he seems like the type of guy who could comfort someone.

Just had a drink with him last night. He said to tell everyone OP is gay

Lol he was a personal trainer, the guy probably gets along with people amazingly

>That mental gymnastics tho
Literally insane

Attached: Mental Gymnastics.gif (302x221, 2M)

i wish i could visit him and hug him

like an old buddy

Attached: tarrantfirstpersonview.png (1412x705, 401K)

Attached: 1527903083017.jpg (300x300, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W9zEnCHWz9I

Attached: 1528680039936.jpg (1068x613, 54K)

for you

WTF I love mossad now

kill all mossad niggers

Attached: 1558529188441 - Copy.jpg (757x1024, 310K)

>They werent attacking.
Listen me smelly paki bastard. Muslims kill hundreds of people in attacks in Europe since 2005. Look this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe

But not only recently. Muslims hate Europe and attack Europe since middle ages. The only purpose of muslims is to invade Europe and islamize Europe, nothing else. Jews also want to destroy Europe, and they know that muslims want the same thing. So they are united for this common purpose. Destroying Europe is the ultimate fantasy of jew and muslim.

Attached: gassed.png (523x663, 668K)

I GUARANTEE that 80% of the retards in this thread didn't know what mossad was before st. brenton's crusade

Jews killed a white man in Israel to steal his identity and kill other people to spark a race war between whites and people they forced from Palestine.

Thus any white that wants to suck this Mossad agent's cock is either a traitor or too low IQ and needs to be shot.

Attached: tarrant dead.jpg (440x410, 50K)

Stop taking drug, your mother is worried about your health.

This

Attached: 1554096560322.gif (661x800, 187K)

Attached: 1556276434676.jpg (960x640, 305K)

Attached: 1557582885479.png (759x394, 45K)

Attached: 1551135621703.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

>Bad goy! You must not know jews and muslims are allied to destroy Europe!

Hahaha Shlomo is angry because i have understood her plan. Don't cry Shlomo :^)

Attached: SEMITES.png (995x780, 570K)

faggot flag
>Muslims kill hundreds of people in attacks in Europe since 2005.
lest we forget UN and mainly USA invaded said muslim's countries and fucked their shit up in the first place, so i for one call for even MORE attacks from muslims.
get shit on fag.

>UN
Little son of bitch, you have a problem with the UN? So then attack the UN, but don't attack innocents civilians. Innocent civilians it's not the UN, little bitch you have no honour. Semitic satanic shit, i hope you all die slowly and painfully.

Attached: pedopedo.jpg (1024x928, 129K)

faggot

csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/World/Global-News/2010/0225/Hamas-assassination-Australia-outraged-at-identity-theft-Israel-ambassador-summoned

Attached: mossad identity theft australia.png (720x1149, 418K)

Literally millions killed in their own nations.

Take your meds and

Have sex

And? It's a proof of nothing little faggit. Stop taking heroin.

Attached: 1539743751130.png (1000x1000, 244K)

A Cohencidence

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Attached: christchurch nz mossad spies.png (720x886, 518K)

(you) suck dick

Attached: beef-tel-aviv.jpg (800x600, 90K)

Lol

ISIS and AlQaeda are also mossad and western backed

Attached: ISIS 1.jpg (717x549, 77K)

Attached: ISIS 2.jpg (494x552, 68K)

Attached: whoops.jpg (514x585, 61K)

Attached: 1559638851651.jpg (400x400, 45K)

You are sad Shlomo? Ooow poor Shlomo :^(

Attached: 189.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Which one?
The guy on the left or the right of saint Tarrant?
If I look close enough will his socks change color?

He literally is the same person. His facial characteristics are the same.

You've just confirmed that muslims and jews are united against Europe, fucking moron. So Mahmud the rapist paki you want tell me what now? That ISIS they are not muslims? They are muslims. ISIS are 100% muslims and they apply quran and hadiths. That's why they want to establish a caliphate. And the jews help them.

Attached: thetrue28.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

Attached: images.jpg (588x391, 60K)

>but don't attack innocents civilians
How many civilians have died by the hands of UN in said muslim countries?
>Semitic satanic shit
That's you. Your monkey brain can't function above 10 iq, so you bought the most low-level propaganda the jew currently feeds the mass:

"Muslims are bad. Jews and Christians unite."

You are a literal pea-brained faggot.

>How many civilians have died by the hands of UN in said muslim countries?
I don't know and i don't care. You do'nt know how to read you fucking piece of shit? You have a problem with the UN ? So attack the UN. You understand? Civilians are not the UN. You understand? CIVILIANS ARE NOT THE UN. CIVILIANS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACKS OF UN. YOU UNDERSTAND? THE. CIVILS. ARE. INNOCENT. THEY. ARE. NOT. RESPONSIBLE. FOR. THE. ATTACKS. OF. UN. YOU. UNDERSTAND.???

>That's you. Your monkey brain can't function above 10 iq, so you bought the most low-level propaganda the jew currently feeds the mass
There is no propaganda. Jews and muslims are the greatest allies that exists. And they are now allied to destroy Europe. And you're upset because more and more Europeans are beginning to understand this. Hahaha you are soon unmasked, little semitic shit. Tic toc tic toc :^)

>"Muslims are bad. Jews and Christians unite."
No, i don't say that. I say: Muslims and jews are bad. Muslims and jews are united. You understand the difference?

Attached: thetrue35.jpg (900x542, 245K)

tl;dr

eat shit retard

Hahaha Abdul-Mahmud cry. It's good. Go hug your jewish brother, little semitic shit :^)

Attached: SEMITES8.jpg (619x1080, 206K)

ISIS are the wests (and therefore Israels) proxy army.
If Islam was waging war against western nations we would be experiencing terrorism all the time. They would have won already given the state of the west right now

>exposing mossad makes you a jew
makes no sense

Attached: would BANG.png (629x491, 463K)

Attached: bush Osama.jpg (420x415, 20K)

think horses not zebras

> Anyone who does anything in defense of the West or White people is a Mossad Agent.

Not bad for a kike.

Attached: 3FB418E9-D853-43F4-8628-8D88FA110BA3.jpg (782x1073, 397K)

what's he up to now days anyway?

he couldn't control himself and he wants you to
do the same, so satan can rule you. son of
perdition.

Yes, Osama Bin Laden was business partners with the Bushes.

The entire Saudi 'elite' is connected to the Bush family.

The Bin Laden family still gets a lot of money from state sponsored projects. They have a construction company, that's how they embezzle Saudi state oil money.

The US under the Bushes paid billions of dollars to the Bin Laden construction family business for 'building roads in Sudan' as a payment for who knows what kind of favour.
This construction company is the biggest corruption vehicle for the Bin Laden crime family.

Saudi Arabia is the biggest sponsor of international terrorism and radical islam.

Watch Michael Moore's movie 911 Fahrenheit.

The saudis did 911 at the request of Bush.

It wasn't Israel.

I thought so but nah

>people demand proof
>don't provide any
Like cuckwork

Attached: but religion of peace!.jpg (880x752, 171K)

So is that table leg you stubbed your toe on. And the barber that fucked up your last hair cut. Your stove is also a mossad agent whenever your food is over or undercooked

This right here. Government sets this shit up then laugh as everyone blames the golem...

NZ is where the (((elites))) have their doomsday bunkers. Can't have an armed populace when law and order breaks down.

You're full of shit OP. This is /x\ tier nonsense.

got moar of dees?

Then it should be pretty easy to debunk with a salient argument then... right?
Dude was a world traveling NEET who spend time in Jordan.
That screams red flags that you wont address. You will just tell people to take their meds or have sex like a typical shill.

the fact that he named zero jews should be a huge red flag to anyone with a brain.

can you think of the one ideological heresey that Jow Forums wouldn't forgive no matter how many shit skins you murdered?

oh right, its literally exactly that.

Those are stupid. Dont try that shit, it's literally a recipient designed to kill anyone who does.

Thanks based Japan bro. any other flag I probably would disregard.