Buy my razors goy!

What the fuck is up with men’s shaving companies going full on faggot mode??

Gillette

youtu.be/aLgj1vHsZDU

Dollar Shave Club

youtu.be/QEU-MAZRhJs

Harry’s Shave Club
harrys.com/en/us/products/pride-set

Attached: 786470B4-1BCD-4109-9D38-3CEDC6DC3CDC.jpg (1124x1908, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dollarshaveclub.com/shoe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take the straight razor pill.

If you need razor cartridges buy dorco in bulk
Otherwise use a double edge razor.

A double-edge razor is the way to go. Otherwise, store label disposables are good too.

Also, which products have you began using since you threw your faggot promoting razor into the garbage can where it belongs?

I switched to Vikings Blade Safety Razors and could not be happier.

Attached: 7197D713-3701-4E9F-8E74-A6916BF28BAA.jpg (1125x945, 95K)

I don’t have the time or patience, I started using a double edged razor and am pretty happy so far.

>Harry’s Shave Club
dollarshaveclub.com/shoe

I only buy razors from shoe because I am a good orbiter.

Attached: shoe0nhead-2.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Attached: bait.png (901x500, 79K)

Dollar Shave Club promotes faggotry.

Shame, I like that type of metallic finish, too bad it has to be associated with such a bad ideology

I always use Schick.
And i'm getting kinda schick of people always forgetting about it.

Because they all want money from faggots. They are a buisness after all and they know faggots are attracted to colorful objects.

From my understanding schick or the company that owns them has commited crimes of faggotry as well.

I guess, but not as directly as this.

This is what people in marketing call a data-driven decision. Faggots shave more of their body than healthy men, so faggots will go through razors faster. Faggots are also averse to healthy male images, so the resultant marketing to faggots will 'de-construct' healthy male images.
Who gives a shit? Buy an American made foil shaver, sit back, and laugh heartily at this marketing blunder.
The fun comes when we meme fags to accept traditional male roles and short PG.

BUY
A
FUCKING
USED
STRAIGHT
RAZOR
FAGGOTS

I use a Merkur razor and feather blades. I shave in the shower so just Barbasol menthol for cream and some basic, cheap as fuck aftershave. I think I spend $10 a year on razors now. I don't even know how many years/months ago I bought my 100 pack of blades for $20.

I used to use proraso with the badger brush, alum block, fancy aftershave and all that other shit. Decided it wasn't worth the time and get no irritation even after dropping all of those. Saves so much money and is such a good shave.

Attached: 1455067207902.jpg (1167x843, 121K)

This.
I have used a razor like this for years, there is no need for anything else.

My hands shake from nerve damage so I have to stock with a safety razor.

Buy Hungstrong Razors on Amazon. Stop giving your money to companies that hate you or suck up to sick people

Attached: 3F287984-4B9A-49C2-AD03-3DA68D3A523F.jpg (1015x1574, 158K)

they're using the fact that it's pride month to get people to buy their razors, retard. that's all. these companies don't actually care about gays.

>tfw use an old electric razor (only the coarse trimmer) for that perennial five o'clock shadow
which is the only non-faggy facial hair remaining
clean shaven = gay
full beard = söyboy

Aside from the faggot cross dresser, that DSC wasn't too bad.

ONLY FAGGOTS SHAVE

Attached: 1480886401577.jpg (208x206, 15K)

That logo looks like a silhuette of messed up female reproductive organs..

Attached: Hungstrong.jpg (699x369, 168K)

Glad I switched to Harry's earlier this year when they published their first man hating ad. Saved a fuckton of money, too.

And of course quite a lot of gays are clean shaven.

If I wasn't blond this would work great. Stubble looks like shit on people that have light hair.

You're forgetting about Cops, Firefighters, EMTs/Paramedics, Military, anyone who's job requires a respirator, military members, and boomers. They all have requirements to shave every single day and only a small percentage of them are faggots. That's a big market.

I'm not forgetting about them, other companies aren't forgetting about them, PG most likely ran the numbers and picked the market they wanted, while another brand focuses on the TRAD market.

Sounds painful

Clean shaven is classic manliness, I refuse to let faggots steal that from me.

Harry’s is pushing transgender shit now lol. Return your Harry’s switch to a double edge razor company like Vikings blade.

It's too late, Sergei. It was always too late.

>PG most likely ran the numbers and picked the market they wanted

PG is an enormous international corporation so it's also interested in the implications of pushing this particular brand of modern left-wing politics.

>double edge razor
nothx

Quite happy with it. Also delighted I'll never have to drop fifteen clams on Gillette's shitty replacement heads ever again.

Attached: wilkinson-sword-safety-razor-and-blades-1.jpg (1045x1045, 92K)

Chink brand QSHAVE on AliExpress has really good 5 blades razor. Not expensive.

I just use schick. Have the released any pozzed bullshit?