Surely the first group that must be wiped from the earth are NEETs?

Think about it. Why should we keep alive a group that drags down literally every working demographic in the world?

It wouldn't even require that much effort. Most will starve to death once the supply of tendies stops. There will be a few who will rage and stomp their feet as wagies no longer serve them, but they will emerge from their parents house, bloated and smelling, only to be dragged screeching into the street by triumphant wagies and executed in public. The smell of their corpses will be an improvement on their living state

Attached: IMG_7783.jpg (728x724, 93K)

Come and get me you faggot. Have fun working for shekelstien everyday and working around or for niggers...LOL...no thanks.

kill niggers

>implying YOU keep things alive

Death is a story for kids so they don't realise the true extent of their suffering.

You're lower than the nigger and the Kike, which is why you will be dealt with first, faggot

you don't have the balls
you only have your filthy coniving words you miscreate and shit into existance
you would murder anyone who doesnt submit to your rape and cry and scream and change rules and laws when identified as the rapist that you are demon so go on and hide it's all you ever do reside you think this is yours too

t. kike

Kek, keep with the delusions of power, wagie. Anything that helps you cope through the day in your wagecell.

The idea that someone doesnt work for the ZOG is so mind boggling for the wagecuck he lashes out in anger.

>be a wageslave and pay over half my income in taxes to contribute to my country's destruction
or
>watch kinos and play vidya all day everyday because ultimately nothing matters anyway
Choice is ez desu

Attached: 1555324156182.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Burn a fag flag at a faggot festival this Summer.
Make sure to wear a ski mask.
Know the local police response times.
Scope the place out first.
Know what you're going to be yelling as the flag burns.*
Have your escape routes planned.
Do it when the police aren't nearby.
Consider leaving your phone behind if you're worried about being tracked.
Work quickly and safely.

And don't forget to bring a gun in case you're put into a self-defense situation and need to defend your free speech and prop comedy act.

[PLAYING CAPTURE THE FLAG]
If you need a fag flag, drive around a rich neighborhood until you find a house flying the flag.
Wear a ski mask to prevent an CCTV's getting your face.
Park your car far away and walk over to the house to get the flag in the dead of night.

*"This flag is being burned in solidarity for all the children who have been sexually and mentally abused by the faggot community."

Attached: FUD.png (500x216, 89K)

The NEETs used to laugh at wagies. They're not laughing anymore. Today they realise the gravity of their situation. Like a gangrenous appendage, they will be cut loose and left to rot.

Attached: hand-rubbing-intensifies.jpg (266x189, 7K)

ITT Neets "I'm fat, unable to breed, contribute nothing and waste my life while society collapses around me." You're literally part of the collapse of the white race and civilisation

Jews are parasites at the top. You're parasites at the bottom. In time, both will be eradicated, but yours will come first

Come and take it

Attached: 888.png (500x332, 69K)

So you admit wagies serve the neet

Attached: 728D96D5-F3F7-4BCC-ADE1-3E69B616C0B2.png (367x358, 202K)

There is literally no reason to keep you fat faggots alive. No ideology on earth supports your continued existence. Once your NEETbucks dry up, how will you even continue to exist? No tendies, your parents will either die or kick your bloated, somehow still living carcass out into the street. How will you fend for yourself?

You will starve, or be executed like mammoths were by our noble early ancestors.

I look forward to a economic collapse or apocalyptic event that will render your lifestyles impossible to continue. You will collapse, die and rot.

Attached: IMG_7784.jpg (644x483, 75K)

OP
>I'm miserable as a wagecuck
>my life has no value
>bottom 2% of society
>maybe insulting the bottom 1% will make me feel better

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 93K)

I am NEET and I have tried and tried to get a job. I even tried to get a job with the circus once. They were in town and I went to the recruiter with my parents and my little sister who is in a wheelchair and told him we had an act that people would come from all around to see. He asked to see the act. So my father dumped my sister out of her wheel chair and we all started kicking her until she was unconscious. Then we took her clothes off and I grabbed her by the legs, swung her around, and yeeted her as far as I could. Then my parents started fucking while I mimed my own conception as a sperm trying to get into the egg. Right as my mother started to orgasm my sister regained consciousness and began to crawl back over to rejoin the act. So I started fucking my sister but i'm not supposed to be doing that yet and my parents are yelling at me that its not time for that part. So I tell my mother I'm not getting paid enough tendies to work in these conditions and I punch her right in the face. Now she in on the ground having a seizure while my dad comes at me but he trips over my now dead mother and hits his head and dies too. So my sister, who is still on my dick starts crying so I choke her to shut her up because she is ruining the act. Now my whole family is dead. The recruiter says he has never seen anything like this and asks me what the act is called and I say, while wiping the cum off my face, the aristocrats.

they can be interned into work camps, instilled with up to par work ethics and freed after they have arranged for employment and housing in the private sector.

Can any NEET give any reason why they should be kept alive as by their own admission, they contribute nothing and are the fat sagging ass of society

vro no one cares, you're so stuck on this

being unironic when I say I think you might have autism. have you been diagnosed?

Backup men in idle state Will be important when war

How about that, come and get me wagiecuck. I mean, if the Mr. Sholomonstein let you leave, LMAO.

Just realised, but don't the same NEETs who shit on wagies for producing stuff under Shlomo, then consume media and products under Shlomo shekelstein?

NEETs keep Shlomo comfortable and in power more than wagies, you can't change my mind

did you get bullied in school

wagie wagie

a NEET is a symptom not a cause

I know this is bait but will drink salty wagie tears anyway!

Attached: wake up, wagie.jpg (600x600, 246K)

If someone is not not working, automation hasnt done its job.

We made all these machines to relieve labor yet still hold to the idea that everyone must work