Mommy and daddy what's an abortion?

Mommy and daddy what's an abortion?

theguardian.com/film/2019/may/29/disney-ceo-abortion-law-would-make-it-difficult-to-keep-filming-in-georgia

youtube.com/watch?v=dqfhxsdzcFg

Attached: Untitled.png (689x672, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHnVVEqKmYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then maybe you retards should stop filming abortions like the new Star Wars movies and make good movies instead.

Yeah not beeing able to kill babies has to be tough for disneys staff...

youtube.com/watch?v=UHnVVEqKmYA

"the women's choice inator!"

Georgia here. Just a couple of things
1. Law's gonna get struck down anyway
2. It has nothing to do with Disney at all.

Hollywood and their ilk have been trying to put pressure on my state for a while now so it doesn't surprise me. They can always fuck off back to California if they don't like how we do things. But they won't because it's much cheaper to film here.

Disney don't give a shit, they are saying it's difficult because the actors are faggots.

>Bob Iger
more like Bob Nigger

>T-think of the Disney staff!

Disney employs and protects pedophiles.

Disney movies are something that should be aborted anyway,,

I don't even remember the last time I paid to see any shit from that company?

Attached: 1543190964436.jpg (1080x1283, 176K)

Disney, which markets its products towards kids, now wants to kill off future customers? Doesn't sound like a good business model.

Notice the framing, it says 'abortion law' not 'anti...'

Disney is doing the right thing.

Attached: Diversity Star Wars.jpg (2822x1918, 1.28M)

Georgia is on the wrong side of history

Attached: BrieLarson.png (690x2288, 859K)

(((Bob Iger)))

Unironically this was the kike that green lit that Black Nigger Wakanda movie when the studio wanted to shut it down.

> “I badly wanted this movie. To have a black director, a black producer, a black cast. Look around. It means something," - Bob Iger

Attached: 5D7F8C8A1EC3BA239826871815F56C6F4ADAF52F.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Single father Goofy is reason enough to ban abortions.

And parents worldwide will wonder "what the fuck does Disney have to do with abortion", only to discover the JQ.

Kek

>when you need constant fetal tissue to survive

Attached: 1555776146122.png (1024x768, 207K)

bob iger is the reason based as fuck disney park based on absolutely BTFOing the british cucks in washington DC never got built

HOW IS KILLING BABIES NECCESSARY FOR MAKING FILMS? HMMMMMMMMMM?

Attached: 1559193184072m.jpg (1024x835, 70K)

Best post

>many Disney employees would not want to work there if law that bans abortion takes effect

So Disney employees are whores?

>American companies supporting absolutely anything their international corporate Jewish masters (in this case Planned Parenthood) tell them to
Why is anyone surprised? This kind of stuff has been going on by at least a decade by now.