Pewdiepie made a South Africa video

youtube.com/watch?v=mDTFXrjl2Lc

Attached: 2974F544-D968-41A5-8C85-D31F27F26586.png (1280x800, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

incredibly racist
basically openly mocks black people and says they can't do math
openly mocked proud south african nation and black president
seriously offensive

SUSAN, why are you still tolerating this?
shut HIM DOWN

Someone needs to start an insurgency in South Africa, enough with incompetent "survivalist" religious cults such as Suidlanders, we need a professional army of volunteers, foreign volunteers and mercenaries. We need to go to the path of war, taking over parts of the country and expelling the black africans, not some bombing nonsense like the Boeremag tried to do

Fuck this racist.

post redpills in the youtube comments

Attached: 1547490668402.png (843x595, 492K)

Go cry somewhere else.

this

>Pooo pooo no job for me in niggerland racist racist white discrimination
Just get a job and have sex you fucking underage tard

Get married and have children

Why is it racist to mock a black person?

Great idea, but they need to relevant to SA and blacks so we dont get caught

I am married to a beautiful med wife and she's shitting out a dozen children a year. What do you do for the white ratoid race beside shitposting and whining about jobs you'll never get?

The point of my original post wasn't to complain about not getting jobs, it's to highlight the utter incompetence of blacks in south africa (and therefore more globally). Why are you getting so butthurt

Okay, Ahmed.

>yeah, I have sex!
Ok newfag

says the country currently deporting subsaharans as if they're infected with the plague

I've tried watching him maybe 2 or 3 times. Each time he's came across as indescribably insane and irritating.

It's as if other people are seeing a different person to the one I'm seeing. As if he exists in an alternate dimension in which he is actually watchable.

I've never heard him put one coherent sentence together. He's like Pinky from Pinky and the Brain.

>SHUT HIM DOWN (((SUSAN)))
>(((EU))) Memeflag

Attached: 1489329133381.jpg (480x480, 33K)

he's a white male

Attached: 1554415744416.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

>wh*toids when they conquer and exterminate whole countries
>huuurrrr duuurrrr the strongest gets to take whatever he wants
>wh*toids when they get slowly genocided and called out on their privilege of not being born in a pool of mire
>r-racist fuckers how dare you make fun of the wh*te race REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
You guys are a fucking joke.

Attached: 1559508393751.jpg (1024x762, 114K)

Still doesnt answer the question

Stfu nigger

Attached: 1545083547406.jpg (336x450, 25K)

What are you waiting for, retards? Go spam the comments with redpills about SA. You could also go for a generic comment that will get a lot of likes and then to the top, and after that edit it with some white genocide shit

So? Do you even know who the guy he is making fun of is?

If you are going with the "racism is prejudice + power" bullshit who do you think has more power between Pewdiepie and Zuma?

Says the swedish onahole. Which mudslime pozzed you today?

pewdiepie is a stupid nigger

You’re right, they should’ve liquidated the ghettos. Take out the enemy before they take you out.

FPBP

This

SHUT IT DOWN NOW YOUTUBE

Pewdiepie is richer then Zuma.
He has more power.

>You’re right, they should’ve liquidated the ghettos. Take out the enemy before they take you out.
They should have gotten rid of you cumskins before you had the chance to spread your cancerous genes.

its time for him to mobilize his youth army, and colonize south africa

Do you really believe that?

Absolutely seething wog.

>Pewdiepie is richer then Zuma.

lol no. zuma raped this country incredibly hard, and even got indians to state capture & rape their money to.

Pewdiepie funds alot of black money underground projects, he's more powerful then you think.
Sure, Zuma is President but how much money and might does being President of an African country really give you?

Attached: cats-hissing.jpg (660x287, 49K)

Please come back to reality. There is no future in your little fantasy world.

>meme flag
>retarded
Checks out

majority of spine possessing whites have already fucked off, and more leave every year. The boers have been beaten down by government sanctioned slaughters and the black hordes grow more violent by the week.

This beautiful colony has been overrun by the most malignant of cancers and soon the few remaining pockets of civilization will be snuffed out. I say cancer in a completely literal sense: I look out onto the sprawling townships and can only see metastasizing tumors. There are too many and they are growing too fast.

The entire southern hemisphere must be glassed. Consumed in nuclear fire. Or what I see now will be the future for all. The niggers will not stay in africa, they'll come for the rest of you eventually

Attached: 1553974043333.jpg (273x282, 26K)

Maybe.But Zuma has bigger balls.Took millions in bribes from Vladimir Putin in exchange for a nuclear energy deal with Russia that never materialized.Who gets away with cheating Putin and lives?

Based Pewds. I’m gonna subscribe again. This might subtly redpill his viewers on race and IQ. This video was very random

Nah it's not you this video is terrible. not sure what he was going for with this one

drop redpills

>flag

Attached: 1558293857352.png (2000x1333, 44K)

>Nah it's not you this video is terrible. not sure what he was going for with this one
>drop redpills

very subtle redpills at how retarded countries become when blacked.

he could of gone all out with the white genocide but that would of caused a godly backlash

Attached: 1249696284365.png (380x507, 30K)

Honestly jokes aside, I find him boring as fuck. He was kinda edgy and sometimes funny in 2017 when he was being killed by the media. Now he’s become so censored his content is basically tuned towards unironic nine year olds, it seems so fake and unfunny

Also, someone post a comment like

Niggers: We’re equal to whites

Also Niggers: seven hundred and twenty.... uhh

These comments get to the top

His content was always for 9 year olds...

He's been kind of shit lately and also super cucked since all the drama.
I watched some random video of his from like 2-3 years ago and was shocked at how different it is (in terms of energy and effort) and how different he was.
He used to be rather free-spirited, unapologetic, confident, brazen and openly redpilled in his views...
Now its alot different.

I think its a combination of him just caring less over time and now the intensity of the new dramas just forcing him to seriously enter cuck-mode for the first time in his life, having to walk on eggshells more and as a result just enjoying what he does even less (speeding up what was already a slow burning loss of passion).

I am probably over dramatizing it and overrating his old content but the difference is still clear.

wgar

this. And when he started doing edgy shit it just made me sad. He is 30 and still acts like an edgy 15 year old. His sense of humor is stunted.

I dont get it

How old are you then, faggot?

Time for retirement home, safe from your edgy humor, boomer.

Even if they have already left, we can recruit foreign volunteers, civil wars happen all the time all over Africa, look up Private Military Companies and you'll see that we can take over part of that country and found a new state, but for that to happen we will need an organized group of people to start an insurgency and possibly get financed by the US so that we topple the pro-China government.

Trevor Noah also recently did a segment on South Africa for his show.He was forced to take down the video after the EFF started targeting him online.Wonder if the they will go after Pewdipie

Russia switched to the boer side. RT documentary last week on white genocide in South africa, resetling boers in southern russia etc.

War is coming. Whites will win. Read the prophecies of Siener Van Rensburg.

Niggers are reaching 80% urban rate. You dont even need to shoot most of them, just besiege and starve them to death.

GET GASSED KIKE SCUM!

Attached: 1555258811532.gif (480x267, 444K)

Listen Properly.

Attached: Zuma.jpg (640x480, 66K)

War will not come if we do not make it, I know this sounds crazy and impossible but it is not and it has already happened before, a new state can be founded if we start an insurgency in South Africa

And people keep telling me The Bell Curve is ridiculous malicious racist pseudoscience.

He's responsible for the death of Poppy Gloria.
Look into it.

Please do not talk about PewDiePie, he denounced you racists in the strongest terms, he wants nothing to do with you losers.

delicious imperial colonizer tears

He blinked twice in quick succession in that video. It's the agreed signal that he's going dark for a while.

I am but a simple man, but to me, it appears that efforts to elevate these people, to compensate for the racist apartheid, simply appear to present the case that these people are inferior. I believed the rhetoric for years 'just like us but a different colour'. Now I am beginning to wonder.

The backlash will come after some 50k whites in the cities get macheted in a few days, just like siener predicted. Dont worry, it will come, but be prepared.

shit bait but it worked

yikes, calm your tits

Would be a real shame if an African man of peace arranges a peaceful explosion at his wedding.

>shut HIM DOWN
oy vey

>being so desperate to see some light on the horizon you retreat into mysticism, superstition and prophecy

based.

Ah, no you see you're making a common mistake of subhumans. You're holding yourself and us to the same standards. You're not a person; you don't get a say, you don't get an opinion. You are a subhuman. Your kind being wiped out to the last squealing niglet is a victory for humanity, one of us getting hurt is a tragedy.

You are so ignorant. You need to educate yourself.

Attached: 1.jpg (625x626, 80K)

what is the eff?

Our “cancerous genes” responsible for the modern world, the languages you speak, the technologies you use, and the quality of life you have? Those genes?

Julius Malema’s Economic Freedom Fighters.

We wuz

You asked us to stop the subscribe to pewdiepie meme, so I did and I unsubscribed, as per your wishes.
So don't come here after crying over dead mudslimes shilling your content like this is some kind of proof that you're still "based".

You apologized, you blinked. It's over man.

Pewdiepie makes a whole video about the South African president's difficulties with math, but can't even mention any of the anti-white shit going on there, even for a few seconds in a 11 minute video about South Africa. Pathetic. inb4 "he would starve homeless on the street if he mentioned it!" Not true, he might get a nasty article in Buzzfeed, that's about it. It's just pure cowardice.

That guy keeps exposing himself as a racist, and people are too stupid to realize it.
A mosque was shot up, people were massacred, the shooter even gave him a shout-out during the killing and named him explicitly in his manifesto.. and still he continues. They STILL don't get it.
Not even demonetized. He literally got away with murder, Charles Manson didn't have that kind of luck and it's basically the same shit.
Maybe if he'd gotten his record deal he would've never been arrested. Making these corporations money changes everything

Attached: 432532.gif (178x195, 875K)

I've never met a nice South African

I only know semi literate spineless weak little surfer cunts that have left South Africa and come to the UK. They don't have the balls to stay in what they still call home, I wish they would fuck off back though.

That doesn’t apply here. Is it because I’m American? America is too young and I can trace my still-living family back to Europe. Regardless, America, primarily but not entirely white America, is responsible for the majority of recent revolutionary inventions.

English is white, thats not “we wuzzing”. The computer isn’t “we wuzzing”. The quality of life, including Western medicine, certainly isn’t “we wuzzing”. Try again.

Yeah bro that's not real. RT makes a bunch of documentaries that try to appeal to westerners who hate the current state of the west, because it creates further distrust of their governments which will lead to conflict/instability etc.

I still don't get this video? What was the point of them making it? It's like a child who tries to mock an adult.

Anyone who still has a Wikipedia page and hasn't been dropped by Google ads is one of them, not one of us.

Fuck off you memeflag kike.

That new zealand massacre and another one before are both tied to him, both name him, on video and/or on 'paper'.. ffs these people, youtube, social media know all about "dog whistles" they might have even coined the term but they blatantly look the other way. Incredible

Hypocrites. They choose to look away. He brings in too many views, they're choosing money over their own fake virtues, even if it brings death to others. You guys talk about clown world, that's what that is.

Right and left, two sides of the same coin, minted by them. Doesn't matter which side it falls on, as long as it doesn't effect it's monetary value.

Attached: the original pewdiepie.jpg (940x627, 123K)

It doesn’t mention any of that because he’s videos are supposed to lighthearted and tongue in cheek.Venturing into a serious topic such as racial hatred in South Africa will leave him exposed to criticism from multiple angles and advertisers will leave once he inevitably gets labeled with ‘promoting a Neo-Nazi conspiracy theory’.Even Trump was forced to retreat by the MSM after sending out just one tweet about South Africa.

It’s not his fault the mosque was shot up, fucktard. He condemned the shooting. He has never once even implied that he condones that sort of thing.

Anyone can name anyone during anything. Your points are meaningless. Pewdiepie condemned these actions.

In other words he's a coward. He's not going to be starving on the street for briefly mentioning anti-white persecution in South Africa, unlike the average redpilled person who might be fired from his wagecuck job and isn't rich. And Trump wasn't forced to anything. They're both cowards. They have the opportunity to do a lot of good without being totally destroyed for it and they're just throwing it away because they're narcissists.

He "condemned" those actions, which was obviously sincere.. aparently

Pfffffffff

Joe Rogen tried to raise the subject of farm murders and he was basically lit in fire for it.He very quickly had to do a 360 and say ‘upon further examination it looks like a Neo-Nazi conspiracy theory’.South Africa is just too sensitive a topic for the online celebrities to go and risk their careers over. Especially if they have big sponsors and trying to appeal to a large mainstream audience.

Based Pewds

Nah, he's kind of blurring it. And by that I mean he's putting a thin transparent veil over what he does. That veil is see-through, all that's left is for him to say it outright (and then repeat it a thousand times on loudspeakers) for those who are so totally blind they can't read between the lines, the lines are as big as highways

Ffs everyone knows he's a racist. That's what's so disturbing about this whole thing. Not that he's a neo nazi but that in our current social circus he seems to be immune to repercussion. Fuck man, Alex Jones was more careful/covert about it and he had all his content pulled.
Pewdiepie on the other hand, it's out there in the open.. but he's young, he's trendy, way more views, he's not niche.

This meme: a thing

Me: fucking hates it