Christcucks once and for all BTFO irrevocably. There is no coming back from this. It's over. Put the bible in the bin...

Christcucks once and for all BTFO irrevocably. There is no coming back from this. It's over. Put the bible in the bin. Bin it.

Attached: 1559662906011.jpg (1196x960, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piergiorgio_Odifreddi
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1/status/1132415315785244672
ourworldindata.org/yields-and-land-use-in-agriculture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medieval_European_scientists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Piergiorgio Odifreddi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piergiorgio_Odifreddi

You don't want to be associated with this dude.
Trust me.

Attached: 1559663491354.png (538x474, 149K)

Perché no?

ive always been anti religion, but with all these faggots and trannys walking around.. all these feminists with their titties out. i have this strong urge to go back to tradition

I beleive this graph but I'm wondering what "units" the y axis is measured in. How do you add up scientific advancements and properly weigh their merit against each other? dat questionable methodology

This. Aetheism is basically "yeah let's do anything bro" and it leads to a fucking nightmare on Earth. It also makes zero sense.

Opposed to Israel and neocons.
So what's wrong with him? Based quote in any case. Christianity is a false religion.

>Piergiorgio Odifreddi is an Italian mathematician, logician and aficionado of the history of science, who is also extremely active as a popular science writer and essayist, especially in a perspective of philosophical atheism as a member of the Italian Union of Rationalist Atheists and Agnostics. He is philosophically and politically near to Bertrand Russell and Noam Chomsky.

stop redacting the image fag

Attached: 1474233509560.png (3630x1615, 783K)

Scientific advancement isn't a good thing.

Attached: 1537142164795.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

So, you're basically saying the rest of the world did absolutely nothing in all of this time and only Europe had technology and progress, to begin with?

If so, are we going to ignore that the Christian/European dark age was at large caused by Muslim expansion and predation? Which destroyed the entire Christian middle east, large amounts of technology and knowledge, which caused Europe to falter because they ground the entire Mediterranean trade to a halt, which in turn caused starvation and a whole host of other issues. Which doesn't even factor in how they depopulated entire coasts and forced people to put a hell of a lot of time and effort into building fortifications and other precautions?

Have sex. It's tine to grow up, m8.

>look i found a graph
>infallible, inerrant graph
>science

HAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: MedievalScience.png (696x567, 143K)

Kekd

E michael jones btfo this fedora snownigger on several occasions
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1/status/1132415315785244672

Attached: TipHarder.jpg (829x589, 58K)

>Catholic
>Christian

Every time. Next you'll start quoting Levitical law like it applies to Christians.

all fields

Came here for this

>they killed my deities over a thousand years ago
>still somehow worships dead gods.
>apparently gods can die.
no one is stopping him from larping. pagans btfo

Only blood matters.

Attached: DER EWIGE JUDE.jpg (341x486, 22K)

E Michael Jones is a fag who denies the importance of race

Absolutely this. As soon as areas of the Middle East was reclaimed and the knowledge stolen by the Muslims reclaimed along with an advancement in trade to the Mediterranean. The Christian world began to become enlightened.

He also denies the racial element of Jewish identity

>D&C thread.
Have some sau sage in all your fields muslim.
All fields fellas.

>lecitical law was a Jewish thing
Weird, because the ten commandments are taken extremely seriously by Christian's and it was clearly a Jewish concept that appears in the Tanakh.

Christcucks are cancer.

Attached: Der Jude, Kriegsanstifter Kriegsverlängerer.jpg (518x740, 51K)

>atheist
>because they killed my deities

wat

I'm always in these threads for the correct image

>i cant understand atheism so it must be THEIR reasoning that doesn't make sense, not mine!

Give evidence for your God or it is an unjustified baseless claim.

Why not?

You are confusing Atheism with progressive faggotry, granted they often intersect.

>Famous atheist
>Our Gods and Godesses
>unprincipled argument.

The bedrock of science is phylosophy. And that's in a big dark age right now. People think science is labs and academy...

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl, Fukushima were better off in the dark ages...

Also, so much materialistic advancement that now people are questioning if a woman can have a penis or if the anus, the reproductive system is the infertile pleasure system and the anus is part of it...

No thanks,

JEW.

Attached: 61996A74-B331-41B9-8255-215DC29EF070.jpg (600x800, 64K)

There was some time ago and exchange between him and the great Pope BXVI, about religion, faith etc...
The Pope answered to him personally.
Oddifredi arguments were shattered.

In Italy he is basically forgotten.

Attached: 1B77F582-3325-4F57-B41D-0AA23D7EF261.png (544x484, 108K)

Crhistcucks are a scourge upon mankind, they worship a bastard born jew and his whore mother as a saint.

Attached: 1559088747690.jpg (500x564, 22K)

Attached: D4256D83-F157-4FA8-AC96-3D421943A43B.jpg (1024x526, 51K)

Attached: C6AFB6DB-CF6B-4FBA-8DB3-492FC22BB374.jpg (602x1024, 126K)

Christians caused the dark ages by destroying Rome you dumb christcuck.

Attached: 1559161040342.jpg (1467x635, 898K)

>If he criticizes my "religion" he must be a jew!

The mind on christcuckery everyone!

Attached: 1559145606018.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

Pathetic

Attached: main-qimg-b2d89731be1a6def6518abcebfd0e036.gif (602x550, 140K)

>If they don't like worshiping a kike on a stick they must be JOOOOS!!!!

Lame and tired insults mutt.

Attached: 1513690637691.jpg (750x698, 340K)

>famous atheist
>christians killed my gods
choose one

I dunno I'd be pretty insulted to be a Jew.

Christcucks are mentally incoherent, they worship a faith specifically made for dumb farmers.

Attached: 1558812727589.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

>Being such a schizo you assume any dissenting opinion is from a jew

YIKES!!!

Attached: 1558812934729.png (700x566, 60K)

Pagan = atheist larping

Said the spiritual Semite

Schlomo schlomo schlomo why do you have to be such a fantasy spreading racist homo

Lmaoing @ your life. Christ reigns and there's nothing you can do about it.

>science is good, cybertechnology is the future

Agreed

Attached: 1559088640784.png (1137x815, 923K)

Brazil = Nigger

>Da JOOOS!!!

Schizo

Attached: 1559566773429.png (677x510, 297K)

Pagans are jewish puppets. They worship demons and support degeneracy.

Attached: be afraid.jpg (607x608, 36K)

>If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

How does this look in practise? Remember in Rotherham when the father was arrested when trying to save his daughter from gang rape? Well, he was being a "bad Christian" who was saved by the "good Christian" police who stopped him being violent towards the criminals.

Remember, Christian morality is that when a Paki/Nigger rapes your daughter you offer your wife as well.

>literally worships a Jew but calls others agents of Jews

Attached: this is what you serve.png (3624x1709, 464K)

oh it's THIS thread again
>all fields
>hide thread

You worship a god born from cuckoldry

Most people on Jow Forums wouldn't understand a lick of your image.

Attached: triangle-composition-sacred-geometry-eye-vision-god-providence-alchemy-religion-spirituality-occulti (1090x1300, 226K)

And then pagans did all those same things to Christians and held back humanity for an additional millennia. They're equally retarded.
>scientific advancement
please tell me how one simplifies the idea of "scientific advancement" to such a degree that it can be represented by and x and y axis. Sounds pretty fucking retarded.

Attached: based pagans.jpg (711x737, 142K)

t. Muhammed pedo from Londistan

>Pagans are jewish puppets

>pagans
> a religion older than the jewish race
>somehow they are a jewish invention

ok

>He thinks Christ was a Jew
holy shit people still believe this? lol

Attached: 1538105061709.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

You can easily quantify scientific progress by looking at the fundamentals. Everyone needs food, and the more we are able to produce per unit area of land implies we have increased our understanding.

Attached: ourworldindata_land-per-crop-pin-750x525.png (750x525, 55K)

I think there is a split between folkish and universal Asatru

My thoughts:

One good thing about religion is that it allows you to live beyond your own lifespan. Through religion people will engage in behavior which might not benefit themselves in their lives, but will benefit their descendants, or in some esoteric way the far future generations of humanity. For example, curtailing sexual appetites might get in the way of an individual's pleasure. But over a long time period on a civilizational scale it leads to a superior outcome.

However, the tendency to fanatacism is very troubling. Where they are unable to make rational decisions even when presented with evidence or good reasons, and instead try to impose their prescribed morals on everyone else. And I'm not specifying any particular religion, I mean the "religious mindset", you find this same impulse in non-religious people as well (the SJW's for example). Where they still have a very dogmatic "religious" mindset and twisted morality that they impose on everyone else.

So I don't know. Is it a good thing, or a bad thing? Is it necessary, or can we evolve past it?

My personal belief is that you can't just rip this out of people, it's part of their nature. Rather there should be a group of rational minded people at the top who use the religion in a clever way to steer the society in the correct direction (of course that has problems, like if the people doing this are misguided or become corrupted).

Overall I think it would be nice if we became less religious over time. Going further into fanatacism is a very dark proposition. Imagine a world where people act even more irrationally than they already do.

Attached: 1504921969776.jpg (1440x2560, 1.56M)

So your first graph, and therefore your entire argument, is based on the idea that agriculture correlates with scientific advancement. Agriculture is a science but does not encompass science as a whole you retard. You cannot represent an entire society's scientific development in all fields and how normal people seize the benefits of those advancements on TWO AXES, you fucking moron. Stop posting infographics and post links to studies. But you won't because you're not capable of critical thinking and need pictures to tell you what to think.

The quote is legit based

John 1:11 “He came to his own, and his people did not receive him.”

Dont be an idiot. Pagans didnt use writing, they had an oral tradition. Caesar killed the druids and burned the holy groves on Anglesey, destroying ALL accurate knowledge of celtic paganism. Later conversions on further barbarians, such as the germanic and nordic peoples, without literacy led to their tribal variant to be likewise lost aside from leftover traditions incorporated into catholic rituals.
The only written source for all of these 'pagan' religions (discounting the handful of myths written down by literate christian neighbors) is the kaballah.
The judeo-satanic grimoire of witchcraft. So yes, all pagans are jewish pawns, unless you managed necromancy to commune with a 2000 year dead druid

This frightens the pagan cuck.

Attached: Pan the pagan diety.jpg (1200x1688, 450K)

what’s up fellow hiding freemason queers

>So your first graph, and therefore your entire argument, is based on the idea that agriculture correlates with scientific advancement. Agriculture is a science but does not encompass science as a whole you retard.
Yes, you must be stupid if you think otherwise. Do you also question why almost all of humanity lives near bodies of water?
Food is FUNDAMENTAL to civilization. More efficient production of food is ALWAYS in demand, especially with quickly growing populations.
The more food you produce in the same area must have come from a better understanding of how to produce food in the first place.

Now that we've cleared that up, notice how from 1300-1600 the cereal yields were around the same. England started going through industrialization by the late 1600s, and this is reflected by the rise in production during the 1700s and 1800s.
If it wasn't technology and science that brought this sudden shift, then what did?
It's worth remembering science only came about because a revitalization of pagan knowledge. Most people call it the Renaissance.
ourworldindata.org/yields-and-land-use-in-agriculture

Attached: selection.png (1638x1200, 206K)

You should also remember that we are currently producing more food than what is naturally possible. You can't get to the level of food production we are at without some kind of technology, or understanding of genetics.

I understand the concepts your putting forth. My entire argument is that your first graph is absolutely retarded with no source, no explanation of how it quantifies "scientific development", and you should never post it again because you look retarded doing so.
Your concepts of food "production" don't account for technologies of preservation and food storage which developed long before agriculture was popularized in Europe. There are so many factors that skew the data that your assertions are meaningless.

His people were the Israelites, not the Jews. Fucking spiritlet.

Pagans, christians, and jews all belive in retarded made up gods and deity’s

Attached: 4A4F4BFA-9F82-4DC6-B176-25BBB3A982A0.jpg (800x600, 97K)

tl;dr

What book is this from and who is the author?

Attached: D27CCEF0-B6E9-4A57-A96A-7748A3561B12.jpg (474x269, 25K)

Israelites are still racial jews

You can throw away my first graph. The argument still stands. You do not magically increase food production beyond the natural capacity of the land without large-scale long-term selective breeding, and/or technology that allows you to harvest all of it.
How else could *theoretically* you possibly explain the gigantic leap in food production we've seen in the last century?
We needed technology and science in real life.
Food production is intimately tied to both understanding and technology. The earliest technologies were all based around food production. Civilization started because of food production, and so on.

Attached: 01-magician-meaning-rider-waite-tarot-major-arcana_large.jpg (233x400, 29K)

essentially sums up OP's image.

Attached: 286.jpg (640x960, 89K)

>How else could *theoretically* you possibly explain the gigantic leap
That should have been "How else can you *theoretically* explain* the gigantic leap

THIS IS A LEFTIST COPE THREAD.

DO NOT FEED THE COPING LEFTISTS.

IF YOU DO FEEL IT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, SAGE GOES IN THE OPTION FIELD (EXAMPLE).

also this guy is a retard. courtly love is an example of the platonic ideal. why would anybody listen to this faggot?

Show me one "scientist" from the middle ages.

you are right bro thanks for reminder. careful though jannies will ban you for announcing sage and will even ban you for flagging flagrant spam threads. they are working with the leftypol /cuckstianity/ raids. fucking faggots.

I've never been religious, but part of my awakening process was learning about different religions. What bothers me most about Christianity is that its not that old, just over 2000 years, while something like Druid is at least 6000 years old. On top of that, Christianity was created by men in power and when have men in power ever done anything positive for the people that didnt benefit the person in power?

>How do i worked internets?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medieval_European_scientists
Oh, and your complimentary sage, naturally.

OC comming through

Attached: 1559664644917.png (538x474, 142K)

I'll just rotate my IP consistently, its great fun.

The Romans and Caesar were pagans and only destroyed one pagan tradition. All European pagan traditions are of an indo European origin so they share the same root tradition that is kept alive in Hinduism. Most Neopagans/Heathens I know of try to decipher the perennial truth found in Hinduism and European paganism.

Think I've been banned.....

Erm, like a few 1000 times now, great fun.